PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Xavi Simons

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Sep 30, 02:45

DixieDean
Former Lurker

Re: Xavi Simons

Postby DixieDean » 2019 Sep 30, 04:59

The kid gots some nerve. He pressures well the ball, good long passer, intelligent. I think Mentality/Tenacity should be raised to 61. But he marks well the space, pressures and good long pass.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2019 Sep 30, 11:18

Is it really needed to add him in PSD database ? I think he should rather be in French Lower Leagues. They bought him, but it was firstly for youth teams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not even training with PSG first squad. If we make Youth teams players, we gonna have 50 players per teams in the database^^
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
DixieDean
Former Lurker

Postby DixieDean » 2019 Sep 30, 12:48

Adrien wrote:Is it really needed to add him in PSD database ? I think he should rather be in French Lower Leagues. They bought him, but it was firstly for youth teams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not even training with PSG first squad. If we make Youth teams players, we gonna have 50 players per teams in the database^^

The kid is a natural leader, gives all on the pitch and play better than many mature players. Very promising. He won't be another Øodegard...
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2019 Sep 30, 13:22

That not what I said, it wasn't against his potential. But it is about wich limit do we put to the number of players we add in the database. Wich are the criteria to keep them on first squad there when in real they aren't.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2019 Sep 30, 23:44

DixieDean wrote:
Adrien wrote:Is it really needed to add him in PSD database ? I think he should rather be in French Lower Leagues. They bought him, but it was firstly for youth teams. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not even training with PSG first squad. If we make Youth teams players, we gonna have 50 players per teams in the database^^

The kid is a natural leader, gives all on the pitch and play better than many mature players. Very promising. He won't be another Øodegard...

Funny statement precisely now.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”