Full Name: André Felipe Ribeiro de Souza

Info:
Spoiler: show
Compilations

welimer1223
PSD Youth League

Re: ANDRÉ

Postby welimer1223 » 2011 Mar 18, 19:22

I think he's tallar than that. In this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvnNylEA ... re=related he's taller than ganso
Teams: Santos, Barça, Milan.
Present-11: Messi, Neymar, C. Ronaldo; Xavi, Iniesta, Y. Touré; D. Alves, T. Silva, Piqué, Marcelo; Casillas.
Past-11: Pelé, Garrincha, Maradona; Zico, Di Stéfano, Matthäus; C. Alberto, Beckenbauer, Baresi, R. Carlos; Yashin.
bhznet
Regular Poster

Postby bhznet » 2011 Jul 19, 21:13

Pls move to Atlético Mineiro (1 year loan)

http://twitter.com/#!/alexandrekalil/st ... 9550810112
No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now!
bhznet
Regular Poster

Postby bhznet » 2012 Jul 02, 00:11

I have been watching Jô since he arrived on Galo.
He put André on bench, and he is showing good qualities.
Specially making the "post player". He is much better than André in this action.
That's the reason that I would like to suggest an update here.

André has Balance 82, and Jô has Balance 79.
I am pretty sure that Jô protects the ball better than André, and rarely falls down unlike André that usually falls.

So I would swap the number among them.
André would have balance 79 and Jô would have balance 82.

Regards!
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2012 Aug 10, 20:16

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
bhznet
Regular Poster

Postby bhznet » 2012 Aug 11, 00:33

One more time;

His BB is higher than Jô and anyone who saw them playing for Atlético knows that Jô deserves an improve and André a decrease.
Odi1981
Regular Poster

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Sep 07, 01:09

He throws the error adversary is always very well positioned! If the ball reach it's goal! I suggest increasing your ATT because it is more dangerous than 80! He plays in a fixed area and I believe that does not leave a lot to get the game, then his TW could be very low!

Attack: 80>>>>>>>>>>>83/84

Teamwork: 77>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.69/66
Odi1981
Regular Poster

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Sep 07, 01:10

He throws the error adversary is always very well positioned! If the ball reach it's goal! I suggest increasing your ATT because it is more dangerous than 80! He plays in a fixed area and I believe that does not leave a lot to get the game, then his TW could be very low!

Attack: 80>>>>>>>>>>>83/84

Teamwork: 77>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.69/66

ADD. * POSITIONING
PIPA23
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: André

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Jun 04, 22:36

loaned to Vasco da Gama, check this official video from 12:47
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... fU82_qxjs#!
bhznet
Regular Poster

Postby bhznet » 2014 Jan 22, 13:16

Loan return to Atlético Mineiro.
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 15, 18:16

He is good and is having a great season for Sport.
Knows how to create space for his teammates (fox in the box) and often provides passes with unpredictable outside. Know arm moves when he have spaces, but unfortunately not as explosive (this is the reason he have this level of accelerarion and agility).
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2015 Nov 15, 18:58

Jean_PS wrote:He is good and is having a great season for Sport.
Knows how to create space for his teammates (fox in the box) and often provides passes with unpredictable outside. Know arm moves when he have spaces, but unfortunately not as explosive (this is the reason he have this level of accelerarion and agility).

Are you sure about it? It seems like it's "Dummy Runner":

P16 – Dummy Runner (SS; CF) (Offensive)

A player who attracts the defence to create space for other players to exploit.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13582
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Nov 15, 21:29

chamakh wrote:
Jean_PS wrote:He is good and is having a great season for Sport.

Are you sure about it? It seems like it's "Dummy Runner":

P16 – Dummy Runner (SS; CF) (Offensive)

A player who attracts the defence to create space for other players to exploit.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13582

Oh, sorry.
You're right, I confuse me with the skills.
Thank you.
rafzin
Valued Contributor

Postby rafzin » 2016 May 31, 00:18

So, André. :(

Probably one of the worst STRIKERS on Brasileirão

He cant control, he cant protect the ball he is not the kind of player to a great team, his last year was a good year but in this moment he is terrible

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 77 his positioning is not a terrible positioning but he is not this dangerous striker he is not too often take by offside trap, but he don't a great positioning inside the box to deserve a value like this.

Dribble Accuracy: 75 his control is good, nothing more.

His passing is not a great or good just a normal passer dont make offensively pass just to his side or closest players.

Shot Accuracy: 74 Probably his worst asset his accuracy is terrible looks like a dumb player look to a side a shoot to another (Not like Ronaldinho), his shoots is often closest to keeper or to outside.
Ball Control: 73 his touch is a pure shit i'm a bit generous giving this value to this guy, sometimes he deserve even less.

Response: 79 he know how to get on the ball first of the defense guys , and he do this well he's not bad on this asset i just don't wanna make him go this dangerous.

PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76 like i said he's the kind of player that try to protect the ball and lose because he's not this strong he don't know how to play with the goal at his back.
Stamina: 78, 82 is too much for him.

Jump: 82 he make some great jumps and win some balls on the air.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 May 31, 02:52

rafzin wrote:So, André. :(

Probably one of the worst STRIKERS on Brasileirão

He cant control, he cant protect the ball he is not the kind of player to a great team, his last year was a good year but in this moment he is terrible

André is an incredibly lazy player but say that is one of the worst strikers from Brazil is something exaggerated, perhaps hurt by lost penalty against Nacional - URU but far from being one of the worst.
What annoys me is that he seemed to settle for anything with debauchery style.
Think that he have a potential to be a totally versatile SS but his lazy, bad choices and lack of intensity make him be a fully constrained CF.

rafzin wrote:TECHNIQUE
Attack: 77 his positioning is not a terrible positioning but he is not this dangerous striker he is not too often take by offside trap, but he don't a great positioning inside the box to deserve a value like this.

Dribble Accuracy: 75 his control is good, nothing more.

His passing is not a great or good just a normal passer dont make offensively pass just to his side or closest players.

Agree that he isn't as a very dangerous striker, think that he have a much greater potential but can not enjoy it. Anyway, putting him at 77 suggest that he is almost as a totally useless striker. Due to his combination of decent technique and speed, he seems a little better than useless :lol: even making a lot of stupid choices. No 77, even less 82, would in 79. Before lowering to much his attack and other technical aspects i would leave him with much less TW and TEN. Putting him decently dangerous but almost never participatory or struggling.

DA on 79 is a bit generous, but nothing so different. His fucking inconsistent in this atributte to desarves a 79, particularly use 77 that can merge his unpredictability (both negative and positive).

André is a completely safe passer, think these stats are able to reflect this. I don't see himso horrible in accuracy.
Anyway, i would lower the long passes, he never use this and when use is not good.

rafzin wrote: Shot Accuracy: 74 Probably his worst asset his accuracy is terrible looks like a dumb player look to a side a shoot to another (Not like Ronaldinho), his shoots is often closest to keeper or to outside.
Ball Control: 73 his touch is a pure shit i'm a bit generous giving this value to this guy, sometimes he deserve even less.

The accuracy of his shot is not so horrible, even agree that his shots aren't that accurate or clinical (away from a 80) but don't think that he should be in the white zone . Again, André is a very lazy player who always seems to make the wrong choice but it isn't technically that bad, think he is little more accurate shooter than Calleri (which for me is underrated ). I'd go with 77.

About BC I have to agree but not on this intensity, again I think you very strict in the number of suggestion.
A value as 76 is much more plausible.

rafzin wrote:Response: 79 he know how to get on the ball first of the defense guys , and he do this well he's not bad on this asset i just don't wanna make him go this dangerous.

Agree, but i would leave this value in 80.

rafzin wrote:PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 76 like i said he's the kind of player that try to protect the ball and lose because he's not this strong he don't know how to play with the goal at his back.
Stamina: 78, 82 is too much for him.

Jump: 82 he make some great jumps and win some balls on the air.[/quote]
I totally agree on stamina.
I don't know if these are the exact numbers but I agree on higher JUMP and lower BB.
Jean_PS
Regular Poster

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Jun 02, 04:24

André, second striker with some ability to play as a central striker.
He started in Santos and he had Neymar as companion in the attack and Paulo Henrique Ganso as support. Two good players in early career.
They were very good together and created a dangerous attack on the Santos at that time. Ganso with his vision of game and Neymar with his speed. André, however, was the complementary striker who, as a true second, gave the necessary support.
André in 2010 played 41 matches and scored 26 goals.
Neymar this year played 60 games and scored 42.

André was good this time, but make it clear that he had companions with potential who helped him to be as great. Even Robinho was at Santos this year.
In the following seasons, he was moved to Dynano Kiev, Bordeaxux, Atlético Mineiro, Santos (return), Vasco .... Until finally get to Sport last year.
As it was in those times? Median. Even showed a good level for Atletico after returning from Europe and last year by Sport when it became one of leading attack this team.

André played 27 matches in the Brazilian by Sport, scoring 13 goals and providing 6 assists. It was, as I mentioned, one of the leading names of Sport in attack, especially after Maikon Leite gets injured and stay a long time out.

I updated it last year, I gave him the implements based on their good run by Sport. But I admit that I made a mistake when updating it.
I did the update on a set overestimated. I mean, the values of the old set were above what he deserved and I updated raising more.

Looking here, his performances before the Sport, he probably deserved something like 77-78 (Attack) at that time. But he was 80 and I updated to 82.

Stamina? Considering the current standards, he would have never received yellow. Detail, I had left it kept the value before (82).

Leaving aside the values he had in the past and those that it has today. Let's get to it needs within the ranges and modern conceptions.
Spoiler: show
ATK: For all the potential he showed to have the Sport last year, he is a player who deserves the least yellow, if not something close to it. He fulfills its role as a second striker and makes opportunistic goals anticipating the defenders. Your jump is good which helps in your air game, your problem is only in the body balance.
Ball Control: He really does not have anything special in this regard, but I make it clear that your DA is better than his technique. He is not an amazing dribbler, but try some good tricks and sometimes can beat opontens. One of the things that hinders enough is its low agility, he cannot do very fast deviations. Bringing your average control with truncated agility, we have limited André's dribble.

SA: It is not so terrible. Last year he made 50 attemps, 19 out, 7 blocked and 24 to the goal. Of these 24, 13 were actually goals.
It is noteworthy that one goal was head in 10 attempts.

Statistics do not say everything is true. But he deserves nothing extreme in the white area. The previous value of it, 78 in SA defines right. What about the Shot Technique? Slightly better than the Accuracy.

Tenacity has always been a problem for him. A slight decrease will not hurt him, and show how it can not be imposed in certain situations that should at least try to do something.

Response may be lighter, but still yellow by cause their opportunism capacity. It's one of the things that help in the air, but his body balance affects negatively.
GabriMelo94
New Stat Maker

Postby GabriMelo94 » 2016 Sep 07, 22:29

Her first position is CF
MaestroPifador
New Contributor

Postby MaestroPifador » 2018 Apr 16, 00:52

Move to Grêmio.

Done his first match today and scored a goal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPn9dJLMvfg