Facundo Ferreyra

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Facundo Ferreyra

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Oct 25, 22:17

Last edited by mracho on 2013 Sep 06, 07:26, edited 6 times in total.
Enmity
PSD Youth League

Re: Facundo FERREYRA

Postby Enmity » 2012 Nov 03, 13:18

missing outside curve card

great goal against SLO
Ahora agregale un gol..no "Huy Huy Huy"...
jorgecavs
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 03, 15:00

Yes I forgot to add that card in the previous post, it is very important, many of his shots are with outside. Also the cards "Fox in the box" and "Goal Poacher".
nachogr28
Valued Contributor

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 03, 21:30

jorgecavs wrote:Well I think we should upgrade to it as well, like Pratto.

Spoiler: show
Attack: 81 · +1 than Pratto, and maybe more in the future, as it is one of his best virtues.

Weak Foot Frequency: 2 · shit, is very right foot as stated above.

Dribble Accuracy: 77
Top Speed: 82 · -1 than Pratto, In Velez can not yet demonstrate the TS as was in Banfield.

Response: 81
Explosive Power: 80

Body Balance: 84 · Great pivot, hold the ball very well with his back to the goal under pressure from the defender, also uses his arms well to keep the distance with the opponent.
Stamina: 80
Jump: 82

Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 74
His short passes are very good after pivoting, especially when he passes the ball towards Bella or Peruzzi for the right sector, seem to have a little better trajectory than Pratto.

Place Kicking: 69 · I remember kicking penalties Banfield in his time, but was not very good.

Teamwork: 74 · more static compared to Pratto, not involved in the assembly of the play, passing the ball and rushes straight to the box.

I agree with everything but the DA number, His dribbling is very very good!!! And also fast. I use him with 81, but could be 80 too... I also think that the goal poacher and fox in a box cards should be added
Enmity
PSD Youth League

Postby Enmity » 2012 Nov 04, 00:14

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:Well I think we should upgrade to it as well, like Pratto.

Attack: 81 · +1 than Pratto, and maybe more in the future, as it is one of his best virtues.

Weak Foot Frequency: 2 · shit, is very right foot as stated above.

Dribble Accuracy: 77
Top Speed: 82 · -1 than Pratto, In Velez can not yet demonstrate the TS as was in Banfield.

Response: 81
Explosive Power: 80

Body Balance: 84 · Great pivot, hold the ball very well with his back to the goal under pressure from the defender, also uses his arms well to keep the distance with the opponent.
Stamina: 80
Jump: 82

Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 74
His short passes are very good after pivoting, especially when he passes the ball towards Bella or Peruzzi for the right sector, seem to have a little better trajectory than Pratto.

Place Kicking: 69 · I remember kicking penalties Banfield in his time, but was not very good.

Teamwork: 74 · more static compared to Pratto, not involved in the assembly of the play, passing the ball and rushes straight to the box.

I agree with everything but the DA number, His dribbling is very very good!!! And also fast. I use him with 81, but could be 80 too... I also think that the goal poacher and fox in a box cards should be added

most of his dribbles are based on Agility

81 ag
75 da
78-79 ds

should be nuff

also he just scored a skilled goal against Arsenal. really hard to place the ball in top corner after a cut back pass like he did. Pow should be 79-80 & SA should be 81-82
Ahora agregale un gol..no "Huy Huy Huy"...
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 04, 13:22

Enmity wrote:most of his dribbles are based on Agility

81 ag
75 da
78-79 ds

should be nuff

also he just scored a skilled goal against Arsenal. really hard to place the ball in top corner after a cut back pass like he did. Pow should be 79-80 & SA should be 81-82

As I see it. His SA seems yellow colour without doubt, but I think 80 is fine for now. He staked the attack, and I think it deserves 82, is very dangerous and intelligent move in the attack, and is currently on fire.
update just before two goals for the left foot, I think it may be 6 in the WFA.

then it would be:
Attack: 82
Shot Accuracy: 80
Kicking Power: 78
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

Vs Arsenal. hat-trick
nachogr28
Valued Contributor

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 04, 19:46

jorgecavs wrote:
Enmity wrote:most of his dribbles are based on Agility

81 ag
75 da
78-79 ds

should be nuff

As I see it. His SA seems yellow colour without doubt, but I think 80 is fine for now. He staked the attack, and I think it deserves 82, is very dangerous and intelligent move in the attack, and is currently on fire.
update just before two goals for the left foot, I think it may be 6 in the WFA.

then it would be:
Attack: 82
Shot Accuracy: 80
Kicking Power: 78
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

Vs Arsenal. hat-trick

Hahah nothing to add. I was thinking the same thing. Jorge add the cards. If yesterday he wasn't a fox in a box I don't know the use of the card
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 05, 14:45

Completaly agree and I said it since we created the set, his SA is over all young CF's lately, deserves yellow, I wasn't mistake when I watched it as well as his positioning.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 05, 14:50

nachogr28 wrote:Hahah nothing to add. I was thinking the same thing. Jorge add the cards. If yesterday he wasn't a fox in a box I don't know the use of the card

I think so was Fox in the box, at least in the 2nd and 3rd team goal.

finally updated!. :D
nachogr28
Valued Contributor

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Nov 10, 19:01

jorgecavs wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:Hahah nothing to add. I was thinking the same thing. Jorge add the cards. If yesterday he wasn't a fox in a box I don't know the use of the card

Vs. Godoy Cruz: He scored twice this time (5 goals in 2 matches). And his 2 goals were in difficult times to Velez (being 0-1 in the first, and in the second at the end of the match), IMO sign of a good mentallity. The second goal was with the outside of his foot, sign that is fine that he's got the card. His accuracy at shooting seems to be every match higher an higher, and also his response. His anticcipation in the first goal was amazing and in the second he showed that he's a fox in a box. I have my doubts about how long he'll stay in the argentinian football...
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 11, 20:57

nachogr28 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:

Vs. Godoy Cruz: He scored twice this time (5 goals in 2 matches). And his 2 goals were in difficult times to Velez (being 0-1 in the first, and in the second at the end of the match), IMO sign of a good mentallity. The second goal was with the outside of his foot, sign that is fine that he's got the card. His accuracy at shooting seems to be every match higher an higher, and also his response. His anticcipation in the first goal was amazing and in the second he showed that he's a fox in a box. I have my doubts about how long he'll stay in the argentinian football...

vs Godoy Cruz. His response is undoubtedly much better, the ability to respond in fumbles is perhaps the best in the league. Incredible intelligence, is very clever to play, can also see his TS much higher, above Pratto seems. It's a shame that he is injured, it seems their first injury, hopefully it's nothing serious.

Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 11, 21:52

Watching players like Nanni in 87, 81 in Ferreyra is extremedaly low. Still I think Roberto is heavily overrated, but Chucky could have a better one.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2012 Nov 11, 22:15

heavily? curious word to say, cant see him how he is under an 85 or idk, and it's not like I think he is not worth the 87.. he is a "high" res striker, I explained you why.. instead of saying here and there that he is heavily overrated you should tell me why he isnt that high as for Res..
bam!
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 11, 22:20

I just can't see the extreme value in there, nothing more...probably a bit 'hard' the word 'heavily', just with overrated is enough. And are points of view, it's not needed to write an essay about Nanni's response, is a very good one, better than average but imho nothing so high to warrant that value. Can agree with 85, but 87 is too much which makes him better than irl, taking into account how good you can be in game with a high response striker plus one of best attack values in Southamerica aside Brazil and a more than good SA.

Can see Ferreyra a couple of points better in there, not a specific value, probably nacho or jorge could say one.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 11, 23:06

Vickingo wrote:Can see Ferreyra a couple of points better in there, not a specific value, probably nacho or jorge could say one.

I think it might be 84/85 on Resp, but we'll update with the attack, he is of the best strikers in the league.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 12, 17:41

@Interist. Try to make contributions relating to the thread. And not to copy fragments of other threads that have nothing to do with this. Thanks and deleted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Interist: I know very well the "Pistolero" and I think it's overrated his response, but we will not discuss that here, sorry if it offended Homer photo, deleted that part. :oops: .

@Vickingo try to compare only with players who are properly valued in your opinion. ;)
GullyGod
Regular Poster

Postby GullyGod » 2012 Nov 17, 04:31

Though he was a tall striker , in many sources he is listed as 1.86 (just in official site as 1.80)

Copete is 1.87 and seems like they are around the same height

he looks taller then avarage guys

In Argentian official web sites of the clubs is height most times a mayor problem. :D
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 17, 12:41

You're right, I never noticed his height, but he is taller than 180 cm. Look beside Pratto 188 cm. Some sources say 186 cm as you say, I think that's his real height.

Riquelme10
New Stat Maker

Postby Riquelme10 » 2012 Nov 17, 14:57

he should not have 82 in SA?
LA MITAD MÁS UNO
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 17, 19:04

Riquelme10 wrote:he should not have 82 in SA?

I think even more, since I was not recall Velez shoot outside goal, is goal, goalkeeper cover or hits the post. Its effectiveness is very good, also does not shoot much, I think every 2 shots is 1 goal.
jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Nov 19, 01:42

Vs Boca. When he goes to Europe do not talk about this game, the worst team, amazing the number of goals that failure, even with the goal at his mercy and the GK on the floor. Anyway, the most imporant goals made ​​and its effectiveness was ground by this game as tenacity. 1/10.

Return to “RCD Espanyol de Barcelona”