Joselu

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Korinov, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Joselu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Nov 03, 12:45

Full Name: José Luis Sanmartín Mato

Last edited by xurxoai on 2009 Nov 19, 21:13, edited 8 times in total.
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: JOSELU, Celta de Vigo

Postby Markulur » 2009 Nov 03, 13:22

This are the most evidencial mistakes on this stats... I will post some suggestions more later.

Long Pass Accuracy: 63
Long Pass Speed: 67
Standards are on high 60's, practically 70's.

Shot Power: 74
Shot Power under 78 is really strange and only players who searc the accuracy without power deserves it... Anyway I never saw more than 5 players under it.

Curling: 66
Minimum on 68.

Jump: 70
Can't he jump? Standards are on 74/75...

Aggression: 77
Instead of Reaction, this can be higher probably.

Mentality: 68
Team Work: 66
He never runs and is lazy on the field? He can't conect with his teammates?

Injury Tolerance: A
Standard is B, and only players like Alves, Kuyt or Lampard can deserve it. Who practically never gets injured (or never).

*Dribbling
*Positioning
*Reaction
IMO, he doesn't need any star. I don't saw him a dribbler like Guardado, Iniesta... Positioning is only for the best players on this aspect and he doesn't seems a runner like David Villa in terms of Reaction.
Editing La Liga...
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 03, 15:26

I have him in my OF.I'll post my suggestions when I got home.I'm at work now :?
xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Postby xurxoai » 2009 Nov 03, 20:56

OK, now I see why my first threads were removed, lol.

So, I already edited the post and changed the Injury Tolerance from A to B, and removed the special abbilities. With the rest of my mistakes, here is what I've been thinking:

-Long Pass Ac & Speed: If minimum is 70, I would say 71 & 72, because these are some of his weakest points.
-Shot Power: I'll say the minimum then , 78.
-Curling: 71.
-Jump: 74, he doesn't seems to care too much for the balls that go a little higher than his head.
-Agression: I would say then 81, instead of the reaction special abbility.
-Mentality & Team Work: 71 & 77. Maybe I was wrong with the Team Work, so I rise it to 77 points cuz he really does good conections with his team mates, but I know Mentality is not too low, because:
*When he has stamina, everything is ok, but when he begins to get tired, he begins to disappear from the match. When he's run out of stamina, he doesn't maintain his dedication at all, & he won't chase opponent players harder or more times than the standard players when he is tired.

I mean, he is not as bad as the worst, but he is far away from a player with good Mentality.

Thanks for your colaboration. I'll wait for some other suggestions to keep editing it.
Last edited by xurxoai on 2009 Nov 05, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Nov 03, 21:07

Congratulations for your suggestions. I'm happy that my words helped you to start good on our database. :mrgreen: BTW, your explanation is very good and I agree with you more or less. I will suggest 2/3 things latter. ;)
Editing La Liga...
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 03, 22:07

First of all,Hello xurxoai!Welcome here!

I'm glad to see that we have a Liga Adelante follower!Maybe we can try to make together Trashorras and Dani Abalo ;)

about Joselu,here I leave my suggestions

first:
We have standards for Spanish League players,mainly on 1st post style.The right model is like this: (Markulur@I forgot to told you to standard 1st post for Liga Adelante players. :mrgreen: )

Name: José Luís Sanmartín Mato "JOSELU"

Club: Celta de Vigo (On Loan from Real Madrid CF)
Number: 14
Position: CF*, SS
Nationality: _esp Spanish

just to explain to you...the name is in bold,and between " " means shirt name,I think :? .

The club section,you put in bold,and the team shirt colors.Number in bold too..

For positions we have some colors,taken from the game(you can check this ;) )
Orange for GK,Blue to DFs,Green to MFs and Red to FWs.

about his stats,I would suggest

Balance: 80
He isn't that strong,I know.But look,he's 189cm,he can resist some charges from defenders fine.

Stamina: 78-79
could go up to this IMO.With low mentality he'll get tired at 60-65 min,and I think isn't that case.

Agility: 77-78
He tries some dribblings moves who needs agility,and for a 189cm guy,this value is fine by now.

Short Pass Acc: 72
Can go to this value.When I saw him,his short passes aren't that poor(68)

Agression: 80-81
CFs generally possue low yellows to more,because frequently they don't track back too much. That is a case for Joselu.I saw him playing as Out-of-Box CF,not as SS(remove SS),but he doesn't track back a lot.With help from low Mentality,low Defence and yellow Agression,He'll stay forward IMO.

Curling: -
I don't have a concrete value,but I'll ask you,xurxoai.Does Joselu tries to place his shots?If yes,he needs more than 72 in curl,IMO.cause lower than 72,the shots will go straight too much :? .

Header and Jump: - / -
I don't have a concrete value too.But is he a shit on air?He is so tall,and he's a CF.Rarely a 189cm CF is a bad header. ;)

About remove *Reaction,I agree.He is so cautious about not be offside,so he controls his runs,IMO.

P.D: Seems like you are from Galicia.I'm from Brazil,maybe we can try to talk in Portuguese some times :lol: .I have some notes to Trashorras and Dani Abalo,maybe we can try to make them together :D . BTW...nice show girl in the video :twisted: :lol:

cheers mates!
as_10
PSD Elite

Postby as_10 » 2009 Nov 03, 22:19

xurxoai wrote:-Long Pass Ac & Speed: If minimum is 70, I would say 71 & 72, because these are some of his weakest points.

It isn't the minimum, of course if a guy is pure crap at this he should be at 60's. But more or less every player can at least put a proper cross sometimes, so a low 70's is warranted most of the times.

If you consider Joselu's a guy that won't put a decent ball in the area in his life, then a high 60's is a good value.

PS - I've never seen him, nor even heard. :lol:
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Postby xurxoai » 2009 Nov 04, 13:23

as_10, ok mate, thank you so much for the advice.

OK msf_1992, I changed the look of the pic, name & all that stuff you said, and gotta say it really looks better, much more professional, lol.

Well, about the suggestions you brought, let's talk about curling.
Joselu has been with the 1st team of Celta since March I think, and I never saw him doing great shots from out of the box, so it's pretty hard to say if he is good at curling. So, I would say he is not, cuz if he was, he would have tried more his long shots, and he almost never tries, dunno if it's cuz he can't place it well, if it's cuz he can't kick it with power enough, or if it's cuz he is not confident enough as he is too young yet...
Anyway, i don't think his shots are all straight either, I mean the fact that he doesn't curls the ball as Beckham, doesn't means that he could not curl the ball at all, so I would say curling 76 would be more fair.

On the other hand, I definitly agree with your suggestions about stamina, agility, short pass ac, balance, and all the agression, low defence & removing SS and all that stuff, seems to work pretty fine.

But about the jump & heading stats, doing a quick review, 70 & 73 may be a little low, but it's pretty much the same that with the curling stats, ofcourse I don't watch him training everyday, but for what I have seen so far in the games he has played, he doesn't seems to be a great header even though his height.
I mean, ofcourse he doesn't receive the best long passes to the head ever, but even though he can't do much with those bad placed passes, seems like he is not that good fighting the ball in the air.
I would say his headings could be qualified as "Good", but not as "very good" or "great", he doesn't seems to be the typical header killer as, i dunno, Llorente, Morientes, Pandiani, etc... at least not yet.
So, I would say we could rise jump & heading a little up, like to more or less 76 & 78.

PD: Yes I'm from Galiza, and I love your idea of creating Trashorras & Abalo stats. I also have notes of last year new players Iago Aspas & Hugo Mallo, they are as young as Joselu, but also as him, they will become great players in the next future.
I also would like to have the chance of talking in portuguese as you said, but I don't know if it is allowed, I read the language here has to be English. But if it is allowed, even trhough PM, I would love it, you know the grammar & all that stuff is a little dif from Galician, but I think we would have no problems at all. Furthermore, football language is international, xDD!!

(BTW and off the record, the girl is very nice, she is one of the "famous" female hosts from galician tv sports news, Jessica Figueroa. She came to replace Irene Lourido, who also some years ago replaced the AMAZING Cristina Saavedra, who is now at national spanish TV LaSexta; so lovely them 3, even to listen your team has lost becomes nice with those pretty faces at TV! lol)
Last edited by xurxoai on 2009 Nov 05, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
[imghttp://www.halacelta.com/media/galeria/35/3/0/3/3/o_celta_de_vigo_los_jugadores-843303.jpg[/img]
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 04, 21:30

xurxoai wrote:
Well, about the suggestions you brought, let's talk about curling.
Joselu has been with the 1st team of Celta since March I think, and I never saw him doing great shots from out of the box, so it's pretty hard to say if he is good at curling. So, I would say he is not, cuz if he was, he would have tried more his long shots, and he almost never tries, dunno if it's cuz he can't place it well, if it's cuz he can kick it with strength enough, or if it's cuz he is not confident enough as he is too young yet...
Anyway, i don't think his shots are all straight either, I mean the fact that he doesn't curls the ball as Beckham, doesn't means that he could not curl the ball at all, so I would say curling 76 would be more fair.

On the other hand, I definitly agree with your suggestions about stamina, agility, short pass ac, balance, and all the agression, low defence & removing SS and all that stuff, seems to work pretty fine.

But about the jump & heading stats, doing a quick review, 70 & 73 may be a little low, but it's pretty much the same that with the curling stats, ofcourse I don't watch him training everyday, but for what I have seen so far in the games he has played, he doesn't seems to be a great header even though his height.
I mean, ofcourse he doesn't receive the best long passes to the head ever, but even though he can't do much with those bad placed passes, seems like he is not that good fighting the ball in the air.
I would say his headings could be qualified as "Good", but not as "very good" or "great", he doesn't seems to be the typical header killer as, i dunno, Llorente, Morientes, Pandiani, etc... at least not yet.
So, I would say we could rise jump & heading a little up, like to more or less 76 & 78.

PD: Yes I'm from Galiza, and I love your idea of creating Trashorras & Abalo stats. I also have notes of last year new players Iago Aspas & Hugo Mallo, they are as young as Joselu, but also as him, they will become great players in the next future.
I also would like to have the chance of talking in portuguese as you said, but I don't know if it is allowed, I read the language here has to be English. But if it is allowed, even trhough PM, I would love it, you know the grammar & all that stuff is a little dif from Galician, but I think we would have no problems at all. Furthermore, football language is international, xDD!!

(BTW and off the record, the girl is very nice, she is one of the "famous" female hosts from galician tv sports news, Jessica Figueroa. She came to replace Irene Lourido, who also some years ago replaced the AMAZING Cristina Saavedra, who is now at national spanish TV LaSexta; so lovely them 3, even to listen your team has lost becomes nice with those pretty faces at TV! lol)

for me looks fine,you watch him more than me. ;)

...that's nice,we can speak Portuguese on the Portuguese Thread.where you can feel free to speak Portuguese hehehe...about Trashorras and Abalo...I'll send to you by PM.

btw..I searched some pics of Jessica...she has a boyfriend...I saw a ring on his finger :evil: hahah...

saludos meu amigo!
xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Postby xurxoai » 2009 Nov 05, 12:16

Edited.
More suggestions ofcourse will always be welcome.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2009 Nov 05, 13:50

xurxoai wrote:Edited.
More suggestions ofcourse will always be welcome.

Can you add some color to the updated stats, please?
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Nov 17, 21:51

BTW, the Sub21 NT official's sitte says that he is 182/73 and is the most important site where I can found this information.

From what I see, he is a player that can play at a very good level with both foots... he is not a 8, sure, but I would put a 6 being conservative.

About Header... he has a good power and accuracy with his head and I would put him on 80.

With time, probably in the next years, we will see a good palyer there. :mrgreen:
Editing La Liga...
xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Re: JOSELU

Postby xurxoai » 2009 Nov 19, 21:10

OK, heading and weak foot ac changed, and some extra vids added.

About the height, I remember when he debuted with Celta B team almost a year ago, I heard in a local radio interview he was almost 1'90, said by himself. Plus, I've seen this guy face to face, and trust me, the doubt may be if he is 1'88, 1'89 or 1'90, but definitly not less.

And yeah, I think he is too young yet, and there's too much pressure on him here in Vigo, just a year ago he was at the celta young team, not even on the B team, and after a year he became Celta's most followed player by the mass media. Especially since he surpisingly signed for Real Madrid... but anyway, he seem to have a good brain inside that head, he is not nervous, he is confident about his habilities, so i think he will become a great player in some years, but we all gotta be patience.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Dec 19, 19:38

I'm sure that he's Left footed.
xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Postby xurxoai » 2010 Jan 08, 17:10

No mate, he is right footed, I'm absolutely sure.
In fact, the only "lefty" players in Ceta Vigo's first team this year are: R.Lago, Michu, Arthuro, I.Aspas, Botelho, Català & Danilo.
All the other players are right footed, Joselu included.
JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jan 12, 02:07

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Jun 21, 19:06

Updated Stamina and age. :geek:
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Aug 16, 03:25

Will play for RM Castilla this season.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Re: JOSELU, Real Madrid Castilla

Postby Fixer » 2011 Mar 30, 11:24

Dribbling shouldn't have been removed. He's a player who likes to run to the upper line and then dribble one or two defenders before shooting or giving a killing pass.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

xurxoai
New Stat Maker

Re: JOSELU, Real Madrid Castilla

Postby xurxoai » 2011 May 25, 17:08

for me it's fine, so what you suggest to add Fixer??? thanx for your contribution mate!

Return to “Deportivo Alavés”