Maximo Banguera

Moderators: Basilio, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Maximo Banguera

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Oct 13, 15:18

Last edited by E_9 on 2010 Dec 02, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Re: Máximo BANGUERA, Barcelona SC

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 04, 22:22

Are you talking seriously? I could watch many times, he's a great keeper, but it's difficult to say that he's one of the greatest in the world no? Or are you joking? :lol:
Basilio
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 04, 22:28

vickingo_73 wrote:Are you talking seriously? I could watch many times, he's a great keeper, but it's difficult to say that he's one of the greatest in the world no? Or are you joking? :lol:

No im not jocking. He is indeed one of the best, you have to follow him very regulary to know it, thing you cant.
Descansa en paz Chucho
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 04, 22:45

No problem, but it's a bit strange. Which numbers would you change of this set?
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 04, 23:11

Everything IMO, but i rather focus on the main things. You know in latin america exists keepers that are usually on level with the greatest in the world, more than nothing in reflexes. For baguera well ill say he does need lots of upgrades, his positional sense gotta be the best in conmebol, ive seen noone as intelligent as him, on it, he is very intelligent on the goal-line, also when comming out on one one's, where he simply is unbeatable. His reactions are very sharp and are well represented, though he can go 1-2 points up. One of his main aspects is that he is doubtless, when he goes out for crosses he goes and applies such fear to the opponent....He is freaking mad on them, he is one of the few keepers that still feeling the boss in their area, as nowadays keepers are much more conservative and rather precatious. His handling have also gone up, not really impressive as he have never been on it, though his keeper skills are much improved, he catches kinda well, punches intelligent wise, and have superb ball stoping. Anyways what makes of banguera such special, is his consistency, he alwasy plays and is always godlike, constantly getting red arrows. Also a bit weird though, im quite sure he needs both, penalty stopper and taker, he never failed anyone and was the main kicker at espoli, and for stopper, well he stops them very well, very good reader of the kicker. Im not sure about numbers but, these should go up:

- Defence
- Resp
- Jump
- BB
- Mentality
- KS

Condition: 8

also add penalty taker and stopper cards, and 1 on 1 keeping card and star
Last edited by Basilio on 2011 Oct 05, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.
Descansa en paz Chucho
julgui

Postby julgui » 2011 Oct 05, 02:58

Excelent post Basilio!
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
sft22
New Contributor

Postby sft22 » 2011 Oct 06, 02:06

Basilio wrote:Everything IMO, but i rather focus on the main things. You know in latin america exists keepers that are usually on level with the greatest in the world, more than nothing in reflexes. For baguera well ill say he does need lots of upgrades, his positional sense gotta be the best in conmebol, ive seen noone as intelligent as him, on it, he is very intelligent on the goal-line, also when comming out on one one's, where he simply is unbeatable. His reactions are very sharp and are well represented, though he can go 1-2 points up. One of his main aspects is that he is doubtless, when he goes out for crosses he goes and applies such fear to the opponent....He is freaking mad on them, he is one of the few keepers that still feeling the boss in their area, as nowadays keepers are much more conservative and rather precatious. His handling have also gone up, not really impressive as he have never been on it, though his keeper skills are much improved, he catches kinda well, punches intelligent wise, and have superb ball stoping. Anyways what makes of banguera such special, is his consistency, he alwasy plays and is always godlike, constantly getting red arrows. Also a bit weird though, im quite sure he needs both, penalty stopper and taker, he never failed anyone and was the main kicker at espoli, and for stopper, well he stops them very well, very good reader of the kicker. Im not sure about numbers but, these should go up:

- Defence
- Resp
- Jump
- BB
- Mentality
- KS

Condition: 8

also add penalty taker and stopper cards, and 1 on 1 keeping card and star

yeah men you right but one thing is local league & other is international cup banguera en ecuadorian league is one best gk but international i dont when barcelona sc play international cup i see if banguera is best gk for now no
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 06, 02:16

what?
bam!
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Oct 06, 02:36

I think that he tried to say that Banguera is the best in the local league (Ecuadorian); but he has to demonstrate the same in International matches (Copa Sudamericana or Copa Libertadores).
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 07, 01:29

He already have done it in sudamericana, anyways barcelona plays little international cups lately. But what's the big deal ? why does he need to demostrate at international matches ? i compare him with the ones that have already done it, and he is more capable than them. And yet he have also done it with NT, indeed tomorrow he plays with NT. I trust he will prove it ;)
Descansa en paz Chucho
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2011 Oct 07, 02:46

seems very ok but maybe balance or response could go up yo 1 point and change keeper skill to 80 and mentality to 79.
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 08, 12:56

do he always plays with a hat? that's kinda particaular :lol:
bam!
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Oct 08, 12:56

Yes he does :)
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jan 07, 16:48

updated with some values from my OF, after hard intensive testing, im not excatly a keeper expert but i like how he felt in general with this combination, stoping a lot, giving rebounds, though that of rebounds is not well replicate with -80, with greens or lower, keepers give the stupidiest rebounds to stupidiest places, while he is intelligent on this. Anyways i like far more these
Descansa en paz Chucho
Blaster
PSD Youth League

Postby Blaster » 2012 Jan 08, 22:57

I am disagree with the value of Keeping skills, he deserves at least an 84, he is just a great goalkeaper.
I really think he is better than David De Gea, Lindeergard, etc.

Banguera is such a great goalie that he is in the National team of Ecuador; I am serious, he deserves better values, he is getting sensational!
Grande mi Ecuador del alma.
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Feb 07, 23:01

Easily one of the bests goalkeepers in the world, I may put it in one of the top 20, excellent really.

He is in an amazing moment, hope he continues like that, actually he is the GK of the Ecuadorian National Team.
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Feb 08, 00:09

he is great, no doubt, im tempted for higher KS given the read i did in dida's thread of bitz post, and yet, his handling is improving
Descansa en paz Chucho
Luisito
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Luisito » 2012 Feb 25, 01:15

His very good, in the moment 1 of best in Ecuador with Dominguez but Blaster better then De Gea ?
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Jul 03, 20:07

Men this stats are so poor...I had him on 84 def, resp 88 and KS 83/84 i think, and he couldnt keep anything at all, just played a match with juventus and everything i shooted ended in goal with a huge contribution of the GK i believe, 6-1 was the end result and i dont use to fuck the AI so much, specially not in 2012. Also his agility needs a consdirable decrease
Descansa en paz Chucho
BelloMina
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby BelloMina » 2012 Jul 10, 23:30

now let me critic you basilio this stats are so poor like a noob jejejeje
Cantaré... cantaré cada Domingooo.... Vivirás... dentro de mi Corazooonn Image Image
Diego

Re: Máximo BANGUERA

Postby Diego » 2012 Jul 20, 20:02

is he meant to have pk taker :?:
bam!

Return to “Barcelona Sporting Club”