Re: Florent Hadergjonaj

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jul 26, 14:42

Please add him in the editor ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2015 Jul 26, 21:37

Any feedback?
I wasn't sure whether to assign Aw at 2/2 or 3/3 at first, but I rather the former for him atm.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jul 28, 16:47

KeyserSoze wrote:Any feedback?
I wasn't sure whether to assign Aw at 2/2 or 3/3 at first, but I rather the former for him atm.

I haven't watched any full game of him but at the first moment that i will see any full game of him for sure i will make some suggestions :D
PMTP & Mia San Mia
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Aug 09, 20:52

Twix

Postby Twix » 2017 Sep 05, 13:38

He waited for the call to the national team of Kosovo (https://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/nat ... 66009.html), but in the end, last summer he made his debut for the national team of Switzerland.
Nationality: _kosKosovan => _suiSwiss.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Apr 07, 22:50

He gradually gained a regular first team spot at Huddersfield. His versatily hasn't been used at all there, where he plays mostly as RB (and a few times as RMF as the matches were already after underway).

He's a moderate jack of all trades sideback, not excelling that much at anything in particular but not woeful in any single aspect. The only thing where I rated him conservatively at first is Stamina. He actually has outstanding endurance, dealing massively with covering his whole flank. He has some small tacticals flaws then and then, but he's usually performing his primordial role for the whole match, which is to provide supportiveness and running all down the right side. I have no doubts he's the most tireless player at Huddersfield; Stamina looks like very high 80s on him.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 May 07, 01:22

He played nominally as RMF against Man City at Emirates, but he behave much more like an extra RB to provide defensive aid for Smith when dealing with either Silva or Sané. But he also had a chance to score early in the game, but he was stopped by Éderson in that one-on-one situation.

In that sense, Hadergjonaj's match was neat, very active at both attacking and defensive phases despite not excelling so much at any of them by himself. He displayed massive workrrate as usual, but with a much more tactically developed performance.

He's a prime example of a team player for mid-lower tables sides in top class European leagues. He's nothing special at all in terms of technical or speed skills, yet he still has a great tactical sense of someone of his age.

That said, I see him with very high 80s on Stamina, as well as high 70s on TW, if not yellow material. He's like a soldier ant at Huddersfield, quite commited to tactics. A very good loan addition for The Terriers this season, even if they have odds of facing relegation.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Aug 27, 19:54

I'm sure I was extremely harsh on his TS.
He's still a bit sloppy on the ball, but after watching him from time to time, I'd say he's quite fast off the ball; a consistenly great sprinter over long distances. I didn't pay much attention on him regarding that point at first, but actually he's doing those speedy runs in a regular basis. Like TS 88, for instance.
He's fairly effective when combining his great pace with his tactical sense. That's what makes him such a good utilily player, despite not excelling at either offensive or defensive roles. He's just fast, supportive and tireless enough to ok in all the positions he's usually required to play. Technically he's nothing really special; he's just fairly competent at crossing.
Twix

Postby Twix » 2019 Jun 13, 04:42

Twix wrote:He waited for the call to the national team of Kosovo (https://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/nat ... 66009.html), but in the end, last summer he made his debut for the national team of Switzerland.
Nationality: _kosKosovan => _suiSwiss.

Almost 2 years have passed since my last post about Hadergjonaj - he has not played in the Swiss _sui national team since then, and as a result Florent became the player of the national team of Kosovo _kos, having played in the official match against Bulgaria _bul.

Nationality: Swiss _sui => Kosovan _kos

Return to “Huddersfield Town FC”