Fernando

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Fernando

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 15:06

Full Name: Fernando Francisco Reges

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Re: Fernando

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Oct 25, 11:29

Picture by Fernando
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Nov 15, 15:05

Fernando vs Austria Vienna

Fernando vs Zenit

I really love this player!
It can turn out to be Portuguese, I twist a little nose with this possibility (although the quality of the player is indisputable)... but yes, in the end who would win was the Portuguese National Team.
;)
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Dec 30, 12:14

Updated.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Dec 30, 19:33

Looking at those video, I think DS and TS are too high. He never run with the ball, just play in one touch, his role his to intercept ball, then he just give a short passes, simple defensive works. And when he run a bit with the ball he just looks like a white DS or low green to me. Also TS doesn't look to need to be on yellow, he mostly use his burst and then will tackle every time the opponents continue his run on a long distance. It looks like he can follow him so tackle after a burst to be near of the opponents to tackle the ball and not the leg^^.

Looks like also he use mostly short passes, doesn't seems confident with the long ones. Agression is more a 60', just cosmetic but with a good resp he can be too much offensive in game if you give him a decent agression.

He's also a WFF 4, he looks like he has no body turn as he use his right foot for all, control, passes and turn, even in a bad positions wich need the use of the left.
By the way speaking about his body turn, not sure on the yellow value. Not sure also on yellow BC from those video.

I'm sure you know him more than me but I just would like to post my view on this video.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Dec 31, 14:38

Adrien thnx for posting your view.

Fernando sometimes takes his time when dribbling indeed, but when he wants he can be very fast and very strong on the ball. Your probably right that it should be lower, but i don't think we should decrease it masivly to a white DS. The same goes with TS. Which numbers do you suggest?

Agree with WFF. Maybe EP is slightly overrated. But imo his BC is very good for a DMF. I know if you watch for example the game against Viena he sometimes misjudge slightly soem balls, but also controls a lot of balls that an average DMF wouldn't. But maybe BC 79/80 would be better.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Dec 31, 18:15

I don't really have number for DS and TS, just think with this value it will be overpowered in game to compare with how he plays in real. Just want to have him playing the most realistic possible. May be in green.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Jan 01, 17:53

Anybody else suggestions?
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2014 Jan 01, 18:00

I was researching him last year and from what I've seen, I'd tend to agree with FernandoA13. He can keep quite nice speed on the ball when he wants, I saw a few displays with pretty nice DS, for a DMF at least.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2014 Jan 01, 18:41

There is a vs video from last year, this one against PSG, will take it as an example.

The problem is that if he has space like this (video below) in game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKaQPZJq3g&t=0m21s

With this DS in game he will run with the ball, and will be fast enough to make difference, and in real he doesn't playing like this, he just make a simple short passes. In this 3 vs video he just never gone on run with the ball.

This one aren't impressive or like a yellow DS for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHKaQPZJq3g&t=1m34s

Rob, may be you speak about a run like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASMO2UP33uk&t=0m40s

but I have still difficulties to see it like a yellow.

Others vs videos:

Spoiler: show

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2014 Jan 01, 19:43

I don't have footage, but if someone knows a link to the previous Sporting-Porto match it would be great. Fernando run i think about 3 or 4 times straight through the middle with the ball and successfully. If he sees space he can and sometimes will run with the ball. But more often then not, in Portugal there isn't much space in the middle of the field, because a lot of clubs keep a lot of men behind the ball. What do you guys think of his TW? I believe it can be closer to yellows of maybe even yellow, he often acts like a deep-lying midfielder in the build up.
mnhemnhe
Former Lurker

Postby mnhemnhe » 2014 Jan 01, 22:42

i agree with yellow DS and TS. The anchor man card will make him static a lot of time and running fast with the ball in rare occasions (just like the real fernando)
Forza-Málaga
New Stat Maker

Postby Forza-Málaga » 2014 Jun 26, 12:52

Tonight I put two times that he is new City player but after I see that post and that two times my messages are delete, reason?
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Jun 26, 13:16

Forza-Málaga wrote:Tonight I put two times that he is new City player but after I see that post and that two times my messages are delete, reason?

Maybe because none of your sources were official??
Anyway, here's an official announcement:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/June/City-sign-Fernando
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Forza-Málaga
New Stat Maker

Postby Forza-Málaga » 2014 Jun 26, 14:20

KeyserSoze wrote:
Forza-Málaga wrote:Tonight I put two times that he is new City player but after I see that post and that two times my messages are delete, reason?

Maybe because none of your sources were official??
Anyway, here's an official announcement:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/June/City-sign-Fernando

I put here because I see on twitter the ad of Porto, but I can't put images here. Next time I only put here a signing when I have a link.
emtareqh
Former Lurker

Postby emtareqh » 2014 Jul 11, 17:05

mod, fernando has used the shirt number #6, based on goal.com id

(Sorry for bad english) ....
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Aug 19, 17:21

Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Jan 31, 17:57

His EP has to go down, he is not agile at all, actually i think he is even less agile than Fernandinho. About his DS, im not sure, with 76-77 EP it will be already a little harder to dribble with him.

Return to “Sevilla FC”