Yuto Nagatomo

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Yuto Nagatomo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Mar 16, 12:04

Last edited by Helios on 2010 Aug 19, 14:17, edited 5 times in total.
jurgens
Clear

Re: Yuto Nagatomo

Postby jurgens » 2013 Oct 07, 07:41

Yeah, I'd tend to agree with something along those lines, drastic though it may be.. it probably will help make him less overpowered. Though I think we should give him a little higher, as 68 would basically show that hes absolutely useless in attacking.. but hes decent. So I'd settle on a 70 I think?

And yeah he should have WB position, but in 2012/13 they removed the WB position so it's also no longer on PSD. God knows why Konami would ever removed such an important position...
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 Oct 22, 06:21

Okay updated. This should help tone down his "ovepoweredness" Physically he is an absolute freak... probably one of the most well rounded physically of all times. His stamina is never ending, his balance is way, way more than someone his size should be.. hes probably in 90's for agility.. and his accelration is insane too. Ridiculously well rounded physically. There was a time where his attacking was also very dangerous, and I fully believe he warranted a green value. When he first joined inter he was constantly overlapping and hanging on the defenders shoulder.. like Dani alves. But sneijder and Eto'o? They completly ignored him, almost 100%. It was awful to watch, and overtime he just removed this aspect of his game.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 Dec 22, 21:44

Today he was fucken insane stamina wise. It really is endless. He never seems unable to sprint around at full speed. Goal came just from him sprinting up the side and in then passing out wide.
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Dec 23, 17:27

Spoiler: show
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

CHarper
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby CHarper » 2014 Jan 16, 18:21

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2014 Jun 01, 15:38

this review and I realized this rather exaggerated assembly having Nagatomo,
He had a season start "regular-bad"
but in the end it ended up being a bad season on results and performance by him
it seems a bit overrated having some statistics,
DEFENSE: I think 68 is too much for him, apart from not convey confidence in the defensive, his defensive contribution has been little this year their tackles / interceptions and faults committed can attest to this, in a comparison with Maicon (def 65 ), Maicon has made the same amount of tackles but committed fewer fouls (Nagatomo 38/Maicon 20)
so consider that this considering, tackles fouls interceptions, and defensive vocation, for my Nagatomo deserves a 65 in defense.
perhaps, Maicon is cleaner to strip a ball but both collaborate bit defensive, so 65 is fine
another aspect is your DS, .86 seems much, all season I have not seen catching the ball and launching a career as Maicon or Maggio, I've ever seen take the ball and move slowly, with the ball at his feet not I see very fast, without balloon is a run-way, acceleration is good in 92
I was thinking of DS on 81/82
your TS, mmm I see in short sprints in short stretches has great acceleration but the top speed is less than 85, imo
ask, the response is only for the attack, because he is very good, but leave many doubts in defense this season, so I think we could take to 78/79
here could also be increased in this area AGGRESSION I see more than 84, maybe a 86/87 he is more aggressive than the response time of attack.
ATTA and, okay, incursions and attack often meaningless, despite having that aggressiveness often are not good prospects.

my suggestions would be:
DEF 65
TS 83
DS 81/82
RES 78/79
AGG 86/87

honestly I'll take his version of attacker, rather than as a defender.
skills other passes and precision are good but I would like to mark that huge difference in his work as his work as attacker and defender
Jose Mourinho
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2015 Sep 02, 13:52

he isn't too overrated? imho since two seasons he is terrible bad.. ghost in defence and useless when attacking, @jurgens? @Epsi?
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2015 Sep 03, 15:27

antony wrote:he isn't too overrated? imho since two seasons he is terrible bad.. ghost in defence and useless when attacking, @jurgens? @Epsi?

IMO
in this last season it has sharpened his poor performance,
the last goal scored against Carpi and you can see his little reaction and neglect
when executed the long pass, who scored the goal was behind him, and earned him the position very easily ,
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2015 Dec 01, 13:41

Japanese fucking
Jose Mourinho
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Dec 01, 16:00

He doesn't look this agile anymore. Maybe he's out of Form, but looks like 85, max.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2015 Dec 01, 18:23

in fact, this performance is since last season,
very low and very poor
this set is very good for performance shown
it resembles the season 13-14
the low form not meant anything,
he was lacking in response and coordination,
its performance is very low at its best
I would be fine for minor adjustments imo.
ATTA: 68
DEF: 61
STA: 91/92
RESP: 75
AGI: 85
TW: 72

OPINIONS???
Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2015 Dec 01, 20:00

CHarper wrote:
OPINIONS???

looks like another one of your typical emotionally charged posts, he had a bad game, decrease him! fucking japanese...?

No post after his near super human performance vs roma, when he shut down gervinho the entire match.. a player whos probably one of the most energetic and aggressive wingers ever, not only did he deal with him, but he also made a few long range sprints tracking back to stop salah. Hes still running non stop, still running at everything coming at him and doing it up until the match ends. So dropping his stamina to that level, is just senseless. Same with his response, drop because hes had a bad game! Hes one of the few sidebacks who actually shows high response consistently, hes always charging for balls when he gets the chance.... 75 is for something like jonathan.

This set still depitcs him very well. Incredible athlete with very little attacking prowess with decent defending ability. There is a few things that probably need to change a few things I've been thinking, his da/ds don't look as good as they used to, he seems to maybe have lost a little speed and agility.... but its really hard to be sure on these as hes shown some lightning speed on recoveries this year. Just a few slight changes to his technical/physical stats probably, maybe drop his teamwork... hes both good and bad at this though, so its a tough one. Either way, need more time to analyse him, he seems to finally have returned to fitness this year, but hes only played 5 games this season.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Apr 26, 13:26

Jose Mourinho
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 May 05, 13:21

Hes had more than enough time now for an update, so I'm giving him a proper one. His physial qualities are unquestionable, hes lost nothing, hes a physical monster in all aspects. Hes also pretty solid techinally, I don't know what to do about his da though, hes good at moving at speeds and retention, but he just runs himself into walls over and over again. His defense being so low is really senseless, hes proner to communication errors and silly mistakes, but there is no way he is this bad in def. Hes got a value something like marcelo and other shitty def attacking SB's... they don't have anywhere near the dispossession skills as naga does, really needs a much higher value, hes a very good tackler. He just needs to be useless offensively, excepting at passing and dribbling nowhere, good tackling skills, but poor communication and error prone.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 May 05, 14:49

jurgens wrote:Hes had more than enough time now for an update, so I'm giving him a proper one. His physial qualities are unquestionable, hes lost nothing, hes a physical monster in all aspects. Hes also pretty solid techinally, I don't know what to do about his da though, hes good at moving at speeds and retention, but he just runs himself into walls over and over again. His defense being so low is really senseless, hes proner to communication errors and silly mistakes, but there is no way he is this bad in def. Hes got a value something like marcelo and other shitty def attacking SB's... they don't have anywhere near the dispossession skills as naga does, really needs a much higher value, hes a very good tackler. He just needs to be useless offensively, excepting at passing and dribbling nowhere, good tackling skills, but poor communication and error prone.

Perfect description of him ;)

He can be a good player if he doesn't crosses every single time on the back or on the legs of the direct opponent.. it's embarassing really :lol:
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Sep 16, 17:11

What terrible he played yesterday.
its response should remain 81?
70 defense?
he does not attack or defend judiciously, and their stamina 97?, that was at his best moment, now doubtful.
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Oct 26, 19:03

Dramé had a feast for his side last week,
seriously still they think it deserves DEF 70?
He never gets to recover his best level,
I bet for a few changes in their stats,
Def 66/67; would be an appropriate value, it is no guarantee of defense.
Sta 88/89; stop being the lungs and tireless man, besides this value it is not at all demeaning but reflects its actual state
Resp 77/78; very late in interceptions coverages.

these changes are those that would do, maybe in mentality can be lower, I do not know
maintains its speed (do not think both acceleration) physical strength (BB), more I can not rescue him
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2016 Dec 12, 18:05

The poor man suffered and could never stop Lazovic, 85 maximum speed?
The whole game, Yuto only saw his shirt number.
Jose Mourinho
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2017 Jul 25, 14:01

did he ever deserve agility at 88? nimble player but reasonably he's more a 85
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jul 25, 15:46

I think defintly, he was super agile and really quick to turn making him very good at staying on his opponents. maybe its decrease now, havn't paid much attention, certainly something to keep an eye on.

Also, after his performances vs roma and shutting down salah, i guarntee spaletti is a fan and rates him. inter probably won't get a replacment, and even if they do, nagatomo will see a lot of time, so have fun antony :lol:

Return to “Galatasaray AŞ”