Gabriel Barbosa

Moderators: Jean_PS, tamaguchi_japa, toaad, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Gabriel Barbosa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Oct 28, 22:34

GullyGod

Re: Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa

Postby GullyGod » 2015 Oct 29, 08:53

Nice set my friend , i agree pretty much with everything , his dribbling might be 1-2 points higher his dribblings are class time to time. We should work more on Santos players. Got already clue for Chiquinho and Zeca sets.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
PIPA23

Re: Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa

Postby PIPA23 » 2015 Oct 29, 09:00

i suggest only to remove the mid name Gabigol.. keep only real names of players and post the nicknames etc on top of player ID tag , or above it in first post. Bellow future picture ;)

also fix his number, should be 10 ;)
Jean_PS

Re: Gabriel Barbosa

Postby Jean_PS » 2015 Oct 29, 14:29

GullyGod wrote:Nice set my friend , i agree pretty much with everything , his dribbling might be 1-2 points higher his dribblings are class time to time. We should work more on Santos players. Got already clue for Chiquinho and Zeca sets.

I did not give he a much higher DA due to age, maybe got too intense together with its TEC. But I'm not against a 83, it would be even appropriate.

PIPA23 wrote:i suggest only to remove the mid name Gabigol.. keep only real names of players and post the nicknames etc on top of player ID tag , or above it in first post. Bellow future picture

also fix his number, should be 10

I appreciate your help. I was in doubt about the issue of nicknames. I will make the appropriate changes. :)
SmartShadow

Postby SmartShadow » 2016 Apr 30, 12:19

Jean_PS wrote:
GullyGod wrote:Nice set my friend , i agree pretty much with everything , his dribbling might be 1-2 points higher his dribblings are class time to time. We should work more on Santos players. Got already clue for Chiquinho and Zeca sets.

I did not give he a much higher DA due to age, maybe got too intense together with its TEC. But I'm not against a 83, it would be even appropriate.

PIPA23 wrote:i suggest only to remove the mid name Gabigol.. keep only real names of players and post the nicknames etc on top of player ID tag , or above it in first post. Bellow future picture

also fix his number, should be 10

I appreciate your help. I was in doubt about the issue of nicknames. I will make the appropriate changes. :)

_tick
toaad

Postby toaad » 2016 May 17, 16:37

His short pass is really is this bad or basic? Always seemed very incisive, not necessarily as accurate.
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Jun 20, 00:24

I made some changes in the set, the main with his ability to kick, but it is necessary to clarify some things, especially the fact that he has this 83 in SA.

Looking in isolation this may seem absurd. Gabriel Barbosa, a player with only 19 years, has a great level of SA. In fact, with that 82, he becomes one of the best (more specifically the second best player) with less than 20 years in this skill throughout the Database. In isolation, it seems out of the question and without logic.
However, I want to emphasize that his accuracy of his shots is really good. His placement is always performed confidently and effective, sending the ball out of reach of the goalkeeper in a secure way.
Not enough that he has this value, I want to stress that your Shot Power and Shot Technique make your ability to kick limited. Although well placed, his kicks are quite weak and often seem so slow that goalkeeper can catches if they were released closer to him. However, due to its good position, the ball always follows weakly, but out of range.
A Shot Technique comes here as limiting point that makes Gabriel Barbosa unable to perform certain shots at certain angles, but still allows it to an good level.

Then, speaking globally. The ball placement it is amazing, but it is quite limited by other issues, especially the Power Shot.
gala2000

Postby gala2000 » 2016 Aug 18, 23:23

I think his speed stats can be higher, he's quite fast with and without the ball, he gets away from defenders and once gone he doesn't get caught. I think

TS 85
ACC 86
DS 84
toaad

Postby toaad » 2016 Aug 19, 15:13

What a talented player, impressive maturity with a strenght psychological in his game.
Gabriel Barbosa along with Gabriel Jesus will probably be the two biggest stars in Brazil in the next years but despite the same age and some similarities, the "diamonds need to be differently polished".

Potential - Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus
Spoiler: show
In terms of potential I see Gabriel Jesus above Gabriel Barbosa, perhaps it is because he has only one year of career and doesnt have the necessary experience, seeing the attributes of him very "raw" yet, giving me the impression that has a lot to learn and join. If he won experience/maturity in his game combined with his incredible technique and physical ability, will be a world- class player, for sure. G.Jesus seems far from the maximum level of his potential.
Ok, its obvious thay needs gain more maturity and develop best attributes as shooting, passing but in terms of efficiency and technique, consider by many people perhaps the most talented player in Brazil, rescues the old&classic style of brazilian football, "the beautiful game" with: dribbling, speed and beautiful goals.
He has a lot of sympathy for all suporters, clubs and players of Brazil.
Almost never had problems off the field(just remember the problem of his car) or his name placed in unpleasant situations, always seemed very well underway and polished with focous in his career.

Gabriel Barbosa is now a "ready" player (obviously have a lot to evolve technically, tactically, physically and even psychologically). I say that because he is hardened, began his career with 16 years old in 2013 playing several games, gaining much experience and maturity during those three years. Really, his beginning was very difficult because of many fights and immature both inside and outside the field.
But we must understand that Gabriel Barbosa was (and still is) a young boy, he was just a kid who got an ego in a country with a horrific quality level of life that never had anything. With a 16 years old already had a responsibility to replace Neymar, was billed as another great promise of Brazilian football, gaining fame, money etc.
He was another young boy with disturbed beginning, as several others. Obviously this depends much more on the individual character but involves cultural issues of family/city/region/ country, even of the club etc... is a very complex department but if he quissese be a great football player would have to change his mindset, as he changed.
But today, his mindset is impressive. The guy destroys in the derbys, decide important matches, causes etc. Unlike Jesus who is known to be the "nice guy" Gabrie Barbosa is like a "bad boy".
Not only everything already mentioned, he always appears in adverse times, looking for the game , trying to reverse and almost always succeeding. He calls responsibility, both in the national team as the Santos he shows much more claw and ambition than the others. In the terrible first games of Brazil in Olympics Game, he called responsibility and played much more than Jesus or Neymar. This is normal, the point is that he deserves a much better mentality than Ricardo Oliveira, Lucas Lima, Gabriel Jesus, Neymar, much higher. I see him at least even with a 78, being very strict a 77.

Style - Gabigol and Gabriel Jesus
Finalizing the quote from Gabriel Jesus, forgive me if off-topic .
He is much morr a poacher than Gabriel Barbosa. Very, very reactive joining with his great dribbling, great speed and good strength and header. His passes are very inconsistent, just ok.
He is a very aggressive winger or a very true aggressive poacher. Despite the strength, falters for accuracy in his shots. Gabriel Jesus it is a mixture of Douglas Costa, with Martial and Ronaldo phenomenon (calm, they understood the sense that compared :lol: ).

Gabriel barbosa has a different style, different from G.Jesus that prefers to receive key passes and try to speed and dribbling to get to the goal he prefers starting with dominated ball and try a pass or dribble to shooting in the goal. He is more like a SS with good dynamic passes, looking over the game and excellent responsiveness managed to infiltrate very well in the area.
His ball control in the DA has a lot of class, he has a great arsenal of possibilitys. Gabriel Barbosa would be a similar style with Dybala.

Finishing
As posted in Luan page , I explained the kick style them two. I got the idea of ​​Jean but I think theese numbers seemed extreme both in the precision (a bit high) and on the force (a bit weak).
If you pick up the sets at the beginning of Messi and Neymar sees that they have 83 in SA and there is a noticeable difference both in accuracy and in style and even in efficiency between them and Gabigol.
Yes, the SA it is really very good but 81 can replicate it very well.

About SP strongly disagree, I don't think just a 76 despite understand your idea. The perfect value is 78 because he uses power even to establish the accuracy of the shot and value of 76 makes it seem like he just ' pushes ' ​​the ball goal, and he has a good range of shots, even from outside the area.
I've seen shots that were out and even goals he missed quite the accuracy and abused power.

summary
Defence: 42
Balance: 78
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 84
Response: 80
Agility: 82-83
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 77-78
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 81
Header: 75
Jump: 78
Technique: 84
Mentality: 77-78
Teamwork: 76
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2016 Aug 22, 21:34

His da and in general his fluidity seems much, much worse than gabriel jesus.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2016 Aug 23, 19:01

think this happens (fluidity, or lack of it) due his agility (imo Barbosa is between 81-82 and Gabriel Jesus 83-87) but with pure DA, he always impressed me more than Gabriel Jesus.
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Aug 26, 18:34

still isn't official if he will transfered now or in January.
"Luciano Spalletti è il mio pastore, non manco di nulla" --- "Uomini forti, destini forti; Uomini deboli, destini deboli"
"Luciano Spalletti is my shepherd, I shall not want" --- "Strong men, strong destinies; Weak men, weak destinies"
amine

Postby amine » 2016 Aug 26, 18:44

Should I transfer him back then?
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Aug 26, 19:31

aimar16 wrote:Should I transfer him back then?

let's wait
"Luciano Spalletti è il mio pastore, non manco di nulla" --- "Uomini forti, destini forti; Uomini deboli, destini deboli"
"Luciano Spalletti is my shepherd, I shall not want" --- "Strong men, strong destinies; Weak men, weak destinies"
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Dec 22, 17:57

what a dumbass he is :lol:
the pass with rabona totally crack me up
However showed good traps and DA, playing always with the outside.. in the other hand showed little DS i can say.. technical but relatively slow.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jan 25, 21:26

It's looked like hes really not used to this sort of level, and this is serie a, lol. It's clear he has talent, but he needs to get real expience at a high level, considering inters past with raising youth and him competeing for a spot with the "serie a all star", looks like this is a big failure of a transfer.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jan 26, 01:31

jurgens wrote:It's looked like hes really not used to this sort of level, and this is serie a, lol. It's clear he has talent, but he needs to get real expience at a high level, considering inters past with raising youth and him competeing for a spot with the "serie a all star", looks like this is a big failure of a transfer.

For sure, at least because the amount of the transfer... with 30M we could buy other good CB or SB or maybe an SS with better experience and level. Suning wanted a young south american talent, sadly Pep phone call has stolen G. Jesus from us.. i see him much better than Gabigol now by now.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2017 Jan 26, 01:44

Probably some numbers in this set are generous, not for now alone but maybe have always been.
Especially that it conveys an image of a very regular player, both consistency and on the overall performance level, which in fact isnt real (despite the great talent).
If you look at the set of G.Jesus you think that Gabigol is much better/more regular and much more complete ...despite the significant difference in DA/TEC/SA, G.Jesus even being extremely irregular also (even by age) seems to me a player today safer and with a much greater potential than Gabigol.

EDIT: I know that I even suggested some numbers from this set and so on. The impression I have is that Gabigol will evolve but he will not have much difference from what he is today, seems to me that he reached very early his potential (or a large part of it) and Gabriel Jesus, even if it was judged and charged wrongly (if ihe was a Neymar or a dribbler or something that he isnt, sometimes even overrated for this) looks like have a gigantic potential.
Viyut

Postby Viyut » 2017 Jan 26, 11:28

I think the numbers on this set are fair imo, whenever i saw him play for Inter he played in the right wing as a backup to Candreva. I think it'd be a bit unfair to downgrade his set until he gets a run of games, even if the values seem generous, with this set he'd still be a backup player at Inter, he's far behind Candreva's level as a WF and way below Icardi as a CF.

There is something about Gabigol that makes me think he won't improve much technically or physically, still he is a striker, and he can still improve the tactical part of his game (off the ball movement, composure, decision making, etc). I feel he'd be at his best playing as CF, but with Icardi on the squad he won't be playing much or at all there.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jan 26, 14:59

Viyut wrote:I think the numbers on this set are fair imo, whenever i saw him play for Inter he played in the right wing as a backup to Candreva. I think it'd be a bit unfair to downgrade his set until he gets a run of games, even if the values seem generous, with this set he'd still be a backup player at Inter, he's far behind Candreva's level as a WF and way below Icardi as a CF.

There is something about Gabigol that makes me think he won't improve much technically or physically, still he is a striker, and he can still improve the tactical part of his game (off the ball movement, composure, decision making, etc). I feel he'd be at his best playing as CF, but with Icardi on the squad he won't be playing much or at all there.

obviously is unfair for now he played so few to be judged well. If we speak about this set and from what i saw, i think the values to reduce are Stamina, SA and TW mostly. SA on 82 put him already to a quite high level of accuracy or dangerous that he hasn't for now. TW could be reduced by 10 points or so.. he only knows to play with ball at his feet, absolutely ignorant tactically and in off-ball movements.

Return to “Santos Futebol Clube”