PSD Backbone

Arnór Sigurdsson

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Jun 01, 00:18

Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Re: Arnór Sigurdsson

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Jun 01, 00:24

Icelandic prospect.

He's a very talented "hole player" by PES terms, an AMF/SS hybrid who consistantly causes trouble with his runs off the ball. He's very quick over the first meters, his ACC consistently stands out on and off the ball and he's a decent finisher, gets a lots of chance at close range through runs off the ball and poaching.

He's a nice short passer, creates lots of danger through it and has nice one touch passing (and shooting, btw) as well as pretty good through balls, with nice pace on them. His long passing is meh though, mostly lateral/semi-lateral passing but he doesn't fuck up with it.

His DS appears to be very inconsistent. As I said his ACC stands out a lot and I don't think DS needs to be higher. He does show nice accelerations on the ball, but I think they will be finely replicated with his high ACC value. He's really all about these, most of the time he'll slow down a lot once he's too surrounded by defenders, though every once in a while he'll beat 2-3 at once.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.

Return to “PFC CSKA Moskva”