New Stat Maker

Re: Georgiy Dzhikiya

Postby Sergio1990 » 2017 Jun 28, 17:04

shirt name: DZHIKIIA
Twix
Regular Poster

Re: Giorgi Jikia

Postby Twix » 2017 Oct 30, 13:42

Georgy for the last year made huge jump in the career - still even during the game for _rusAmkar he began to be called in Russian NT, later it became irreplaceable both in Spartak, and in the NT. Already now he is called future captain of Spartak - considering that to it only nearly 24 years, it is noteworthy. I consider that stats needs to be changed cardinally as Dzhikiya-2016 and Dzhikiya-2017 - absolutely different players. Also I noticed that there are no new stats - also, IMO, the current set incomplete also doesn't parry ability of the player. As changes will concern all set, information will be in a spoiler:
Spoiler: show
Name: Georgy Dzhikiya (if Russia didn't play friendly matches because of a World Cup 2018, then Georgy would be declared in official matches as the Russian therefore also writing of a name and surname has to be not Georgian, but Russian)
Shirt Name: DZHIKIIA (photo)
Number: 14
Positions: CB, SB (in midfield it played long ago and still before there was its progress in a defense)

Nationality: Russian _rus

Height: 188 cm
Weight: 86 kg (official site of Spartak)

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: L
Side: L (on the right it played only in midfields, apparently, carrying out a role of the inside as the right foot at it rather average)

Attack: 61
Defence: 78
Balance: 81
Stamina: 84
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 74
Response: 74
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 72
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 69
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 65
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 65
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 65
Header: 81
Jump: 80
Technique: 74
Aggression: 73
Mentality: 89
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 79

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/3 ("DEF" in PES 6/11)

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 65
Defense Prowess: 77
Ball Winning: 80

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

MOTION STYLE:
mvp
PSD Youth League

Postby mvp » 2018 Sep 19, 22:26

Is he a bit faster than this? From what I have seen, he should be a bit faster.
www.mvp.rs
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Aug 02, 15:40

He has scored a few goals over the years, but aside from the free kicks, they’re just power strikes. I saw he had 67 SA and was really intrigued/confused. So, went to explore and watched multiple videos on his goals and wasn’t very impressed. Couple headers, a few hard blasts, handful of free kick goals, but nothing with accuracy actually. Just smashes it on frame. There’s a few other things I find a bit high on him. His attack value should be 60 or 59 as he’s very shaky going forward. DS is 10 points too high. He’s super slow on the ball and gets in trouble as a result of that. I agree with Twix on the sps downgrade as well. Shooting stats maybe put at 63? For a CB I guess he shoots more than the others, but there’s nothing in them to be where they currently are. I also think agility could be 2-3 points too high. I’ll watch more, but this should be a good base for future consideration for changes.

Also, would be worth changing the name of his thread to match the main site name for consistency.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Oct 11, 22:03

anOKguy wrote:He has scored a few goals over the years, but aside from the free kicks, they’re just power strikes. I saw he had 67 SA and was really intrigued/confused. So, went to explore and watched multiple videos on his goals and wasn’t very impressed. Couple headers, a few hard blasts, handful of free kick goals, but nothing with accuracy actually. Just smashes it on frame. There’s a few other things I find a bit high on him. His attack value should be 60 or 59 as he’s very shaky going forward. DS is 10 points too high. He’s super slow on the ball and gets in trouble as a result of that. I agree with Twix on the sps downgrade as well. Shooting stats maybe put at 63? For a CB I guess he shoots more than the others, but there’s nothing in them to be where they currently are. I also think agility could be 2-3 points too high. I’ll watch more, but this should be a good base for future consideration for changes.

Also, would be worth changing the name of his thread to match the main site name for consistency.

He is quite strong and shows glimpses of real dominance in this area and has some nice top speed on him, but I find myself agreeing with the slight reduction in acceleration proposed for him by Twix as well as these comments from the games at the beginning of the season I watched.
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Oct 15, 15:49

https://youtu.be/IFE8X0zhQWs?t=9 really nice recovery tackle here after his partner was too late to the challenge and taken out of the play
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 25, 01:39

So as the season has progressed he’s rounded into form it seems from what I’ve watched. This guy is a very good tackler and has a real talent for poking the ball away from an attacker at full speed, he’s got good speed himself to beat others in a foot race, and has shown some really good response. I think response should be bordering yellow. 79 seems a very fair value. He has improved offensively as well and is a willing shooter, but still not as good as the set portrays. DS wouldn’t be 10 points too high anymore, but a solid 6-7 feels better from what he’s shone since opening weeks of the campaign. He’s definitely one of the best defenders in the league and has some real strengths that would succeed in other leagues!
Twix
Regular Poster

Postby Twix » 2020 Feb 16, 12:02

Well, that a bit changed Georgy - set of, in my opinion, best CB in Russia owes constantly maintained. Below I posted a little bit of changes for it:

Shirt Name: DZHIKIIA

Side: L

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Sliding
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Mar 29, 04:17

He’s probably the best CB in Russia and a really good athlete. Mid yellow BB with 82-83 response and 80 TS I think! Will be back to revisit after more games!
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Apr 15, 20:30

Spoiler: show
Image very good burst to cover the ground and make the intervention
Image good acceleration
Image another good read and intervention
Image solid response and use of his strength
Image good interception and acceleration
Image another really good covering intervention
Image very nice block
Image physicality on display
Image nice response on display
Image good sliding tackle
Image another really solid tackle
Image good speed on display

What I had first thought was mostly response with him turns out to also be acceleration! He is able to get going very quickly and cover a lot of ground quickly. He needs the covering star as well added on. Very good athlete at the position and I could see him succeeding in better leagues! Might be the best CB in the league!
mvp
PSD Youth League

Postby mvp » 2020 Apr 16, 22:56

Dzhikiya is one of my favorite players in RPL. This set is pretty accurate, but my recommendations are bit higher acceleration, as pointed out from anOKguy. His reading of the game is really good, so his defense should be higher for sure. He would fit well in many teams in Top5 leagues for sure. One thing I don't agree is his curl. His free kicks are more of a finesse shots than power. He is not as good as Rakitsky, but probably second best behind him in that category in RPL among defenders. One of his weaknesses is his jumping abilitie. That is an area he lacks, and an area where Gigot, his teammate is good at.
www.mvp.rs

Return to “FC Spartak Moskva”