Fyodor Smolov


Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20492
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 568 times

Fyodor Smolov

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 21:53

Image


VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2248
Joined: 2011 Aug 25, 14:30
Has thanked: 610 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Fedor Smolov

Postby VUKDS » 2018 Jul 03, 04:40

Great work and comparation with Benzema from you two. Keep a good work up.
An ex PSD member who I used to know is crazy about this kind of players and he's made exactly the same comparation one year ago in our private talk. I've had an oportunity to watch him from the stadium in the last August.
Can't say much about his individual qualities but I am in position to confirm your words about his playstyle. Suggested stats are certainly much closer to reality.
stumink
New Stat Maker
Posts: 118
Joined: 2019 Nov 26, 08:03
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Fedor Smolov

Postby stumink » 2019 Dec 03, 08:47

I think this set shpuld be updated with Elivelton's set. Looks spot on
Elivelton
New Stat Maker
Posts: 229
Joined: 2011 Jan 15, 02:45
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: Fedor Smolov

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Dec 03, 16:39

stumink wrote:I think this set shpuld be updated with Elivelton's set. Looks spot on


That set is better for a classic Smolov set where he was the main foward in RPL between 2016-2018 when he was the top scorer for 3 seasons, something that happens rarely in his kind of league. OKguy watched matches of him these days and could tell us his impressions when he thinks he should.
anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2285
Joined: 2014 Dec 14, 16:53
Has thanked: 966 times
Been thanked: 884 times

Re: Fedor Smolov

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Mar 25, 03:15

Elivelton wrote:
stumink wrote:I think this set shpuld be updated with Elivelton's set. Looks spot on


That set is better for a classic Smolov set where he was the main foward in RPL between 2016-2018 when he was the top scorer for 3 seasons, something that happens rarely in his kind of league. OKguy watched matches of him these days and could tell us his impressions when he thinks he should.

I really like the piece Elivelton had done and it seemed great for how he had been... before the injury. For a classic set, would love to see one!!

So I reviewed all but like 3 Lokomotiv games to date and only missed 1 he featured in before heading out on loan. His set had been really outdated even in 2018 so I started from scratch basically! For one, he’s got some speed but not blistering, he’s more quick of mind nowadays. He’s less lethal at the moment but still a level above most Russian played except Dyzuba and pops up a few times a game to do something dangerous. Shows vision with his passing but not always execution. Lokomotiv did not give him great service but he made stuff out of nothing still. Heard he scored a good shot against Real Madrid!
stumink
New Stat Maker
Posts: 118
Joined: 2019 Nov 26, 08:03
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Fyodor Smolov

Postby stumink » 2020 Mar 25, 05:43

Any suggestions for this set? He looks quite underrated. I know hes lost some dorm since Elivetons set but he has gotten that much worse.
stumink
New Stat Maker
Posts: 118
Joined: 2019 Nov 26, 08:03
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Fyodor Smolov

Postby stumink » 2020 Mar 25, 10:17

stumink wrote:Any suggestions for this set? He looks quite underrated. I know hes lost some dorm since Elivetons set but he has gotten that much worse.


I mean to say he has not gotten that much worse
User avatar
Twix
Regular Poster
Posts: 450
Joined: 2017 Jun 29, 09:27
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Re: Fyodor Smolov

Postby Twix » 2020 Aug 01, 20:45

Name: Fedor Smolov
Number: 9

Side: L

Return to “FC Lokomotiv Moskva”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests