VReznoV

Re: Renato Sanches

Postby VReznoV » 2016 Jul 01, 11:35

yeah, 83, i'm using that value too
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jul 06, 20:40

85 tw is madness. For me, he's for whites or low greens. Talented player but tactically still far from that level surely, he's wild, looks like he's playing his own football all the time, he's also for me a player who's not the greatest choice if you defend all the time, he's playing CMF and he's not able to stick to the position, physically great, but i see him under 75 for teamwork. I think Santos should bench him in the final, and give him a chance later to bring the muscles and some power in the middle, when the oponnent get tired.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2016 Jul 06, 20:51

nah,he made all the difference when he started playing in the 11,so that's pretty unlikely,agree on teamwork,he is selfish but....in a good way.
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jul 06, 20:53

Mr. Houy wrote:nah,he made all the difference when he started playing in the 11,so that's pretty unlikely,agree on teamwork,he is selfish but....in a good way.

Nah...
Houy

Postby Houy » 2016 Jul 06, 20:55

well ,that's constructive...
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jul 06, 20:58

I didn't want to write anything constructive, there's no need to spend any minute to explain you something that you obvioulsy don't understand. My opinion is that Santos should use Renato exactly like he was used against Croatia. And the most important point is that his teamwork is heavily overrated.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2016 Jul 06, 21:36

i wouldn't bother commenting if you weren't a mod and i won't keep it up,but...i don't understand?..you say he be used as a sub because he will make an impact upon coming on ,with the opponent being tired as well.This guy provides an element to the team ,nooooone in there has and the team has oooonly been functional ,as we've seen, when he is part of the mix.Not starting ,what has proven to be, your most influential player ,in the Final,is a very logical thing to do and common practice too by all teams in finals,especially in small tourneys(that's all irony in case you didn't get it).If this logic is all Pes-put fast-beast player when opponent is tired-well ...

On the constructive part here's why he should have less TW,he provides options for team mates on the start of the build-up,he takes off running with the ball to advanced position and makes a decent choice,he doesn't provide support all over the mid,like a CMF with that TW does and that misinterprets his game on Pes,because he wont make a lot of these solo attempts.An other constructive thing... maybe a little higher Agg would benefit that.
It's funny how we basically agree but you were in a bad mood apparently .
antony

Postby antony » 2016 Jul 11, 13:47

player with great dynamism but i've noticed that has some problems with first ball control, imho is lower than 82.. maybe mid greens.. BB can be higher
Form 7 is too much imho tbh for a youngsters that are obviously inconstant...
Long Range Drive why?
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jul 11, 16:58

Mr. Houy wrote:On the constructive part here's why he should have less TW,he provides options for team mates on the start of the build-up,he takes off running with the ball to advanced position and makes a decent choice,he doesn't provide support all over the mid,like a CMF with that TW does and that misinterprets his game on Pes,because he wont make a lot of these solo attempts.An other constructive thing... maybe a little higher Agg would benefit that.

That is a good point, and that's what i was talking about. Sorry for being a bit nervous with my replies earlier but you annoyed me with your nah :D Nevermind, i was talking about that. His hungar and will to be an option for his teammates early in the build-up should be replicated by higher AGG, because he has tendency to go forward always, with this teamwork he's looking like a midfielder who's going between CB's to pick up the ball, who's going on the flanks to pick up the ball early to avoid the oppositions pressing (he has better TW than Kovačić). He's definetely not that kind of player, he wants the ball, yeah, he's always spreading his arms in "give me that ball" manure, but i don't see his movements so intelligent and he's not that supportive, he's kind of a footballer who's always waiting the ball on the same place, he moves a meter or 2 to be in better position and that's it. Like you said, we actually agree. For he his teamwork should be in high greens, and should get the AGG in low yellows.

Body balance should be also bigger, like 83 - 84, he's a monster.

And yeah, i agree with Antony's points.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2016 Jul 11, 17:40

Relja wrote:
Mr. Houy wrote:On the constructive part here's why he should have less TW,he provides options for team mates on the start of the build-up,he takes off running with the ball to advanced position and makes a decent choice,he doesn't provide support all over the mid,like a CMF with that TW does and that misinterprets his game on Pes,because he wont make a lot of these solo attempts.An other constructive thing... maybe a little higher Agg would benefit that.

That is a good point, and that's what i was talking about. Sorry for being a bit nervous with my replies earlier but you annoyed me with your nah :D Nevermind, i was talking about that. His hungar and will to be an option for his teammates early in the build-up should be replicated by higher AGG, because he has tendency to go forward always, with this teamwork he's looking like a midfielder who's going between CB's to pick up the ball, who's going on the flanks to pick up the ball early to avoid the oppositions pressing (he has better TW than Kovačić). He's definetely not that kind of player, he wants the ball, yeah, he's always spreading his arms in "give me that ball" manure, but i don't see his movements so intelligent and he's not that supportive, he's kind of a footballer who's always waiting the ball on the same place, he moves a meter or 2 to be in better position and that's it. Like you said, we actually agree. For he his teamwork should be in high greens, and should get the AGG in low yellows.

Body balance should be also bigger, like 83 - 84, he's a monster.

And yeah, i agree with Antony's points.

Same,sorry for the sarcasm ,you annoyed me with your Nah too,i didn't mean my nah in a bad way actually.Anyway,no hard feelings :mrgreen:
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Sep 09, 22:22

I strongly believe that he shouldn't be on green ATT. Something bout 72 would be better. Any opinions?
cantona86

Postby cantona86 » 2016 Sep 09, 22:26

not agree
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2016 Sep 09, 22:38

Let's not be too fast to judge him shall we? He's playing in an entirely different level and environment at Bayern. Any mistake he makes is judged and can possibly cost him the starter place. He's just 18, let's just give him some time to adapt. I still think Kimmich is better than him, but Sanches is not half bad from the little bit I've seen of him, before joining Bayern.
Image TROLL KING Image

Luisao82

Postby Luisao82 » 2016 Sep 11, 07:58

Kimmich is more reliable than Sanches, in terms of possession game for the team and reading of the game.
Not that those are negligible advantages at all. But that's about it.

Sanches is stronger, more powerful and has more attacking arsenal compared to the German... particularly long shots and dribbling past players.
Truth is, they're both very talented youngsters but with very different styles. Kimmich gives more consistency to the team. Sanches gives more attacking threat.
Tayko

Postby Tayko » 2016 Sep 28, 01:41

Renato Sanches -> Physical Contact : 67 .. Why ??? - It is one of his best qualities
milanillo

Postby milanillo » 2016 Sep 28, 01:54

yes you are right
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2017 May 06, 15:43

I dont get this set... greens for DA and aceleration, these are some of his best assets, the ability do explode and drible from deep areas taking the ball foward, in fact i think his aceleration should be better than his top speed. Ithink there's been a major mistake rating these two statas. And his dribble is much better than his first touch, anyone who saw today's game would notice that.

Another thing is his pass speed. His long passes are really slow (just watch his cross to Douglas Costa today) and lofted most times. I also agree with the user that asked for lower TW, at Bayern he simply hasn't shown he deserves to be in the yellow zone, just simple passes and lacking the agressive play style i was used to when watching him. He did deserve it at Benfica, but the present is now.

Last, his response seems way to high, again he used to be an aggressive player but sometimes he looks likes he's on idle or something.

Return to “FC Bayern München”