PSD Backbone

Re: Javi MARTÍNEZ

Postby Fixer » 2012 Sep 07, 23:51

antihero wrote:
Korinov wrote:Seems like shirt name is just gonna be MARTINEZ. Some pics here:

posting.php?mode=reply&f=82&t=157

Well, it's MARTÍNEZ after all.

Very useful, thanks. Korinov should take some spanish classes It seems. :roll:
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 07, 23:54

It doesn't matter. German language doesn't have ortographic accents (´), so his shirt name in Bayern is simply MARTINEZ.
Considering this, this issue has run its course.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Sep 08, 06:34

Against Stuttgart his shirt name was "MARTÍNEZ", with accent :)

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
chanman
Regular Poster

Postby chanman » 2012 Sep 08, 08:08

Eternal Night wrote:Against Stuttgart his shirt name was "MARTÍNEZ", with accent :)

Does this even matter? In PES the accent won't even show on the back of the kit it will just be a blank space. It is the same thing when trying to put a lower case letter on the back of a kit.
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Sep 08, 08:14

You're right chanman but it was only information ;)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
antihero
New Contributor

Postby antihero » 2012 Sep 11, 21:05

Fixer wrote:Very useful, thanks. Korinov should take some spanish classes It seems. :roll:

Not necessarily, but perhaps you should take some English classes.

Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Sep 12, 01:27

antihero wrote:Not necessarily, but perhaps you should take some English classes.

Watch your tone or you might have a really short time In here. Don't come around playing the smart, or you might end up playing the BAN.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Sep 12, 01:37

@Fixer or any La Liga mod :)

If he plays as DMF (is the position he will play here, mainly) does he deserves current DEF value? or was giving only if he plays (default position) as CWP/CB?
...U dared to enter my world... Image
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 12, 01:38

It's funny when newbies pretend to have a "witty" humor towards other members, as though they would gain recognition with it. :lol:
Alright, the shirt name issue has run its course at last :!:
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 12, 01:48

Kruger13 wrote:@Fixer or any La Liga mod :)

If he plays as DMF (is the position he will play here, mainly) does he deserves current DEF value? or was giving only if he plays (default position) as CWP/CB?

I'm not a La Liga mod myself, but since I know Marcelo Bielsa's tactics before he arrived at Athletic Bilbao, I can tell you El Loco loves versatile, dynamic players.
That's why he decided to use Martínez (conventionally a DM/CM) as commanding CWP/CB.
I encourage you to give him some time playing for Bayern before modifying his DEF value. Maybe he will display the same solid defensive performances as DM, maybe he won't.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Sep 12, 06:30

i like the att def ration by konami, they give him cm as makn position, it should be dm, he will plays it at bayern, there is no idea to use him as a cb, no doubt he's the new player next to schweinsteiger
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Sep 12, 10:55

Kruger13 wrote:@Fixer or any La Liga mod :)

No, he doesn't deserve this value as DMF. This set was changed from CMF (Which Is his natural position) to when he played as CWP, on which he deserved values around this. If he's gonna play as something else for Bayern, just totally change the set. For CMF he should have a much much much much much much much much much lower value.

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 12, 11:14

To be honest I'm not sure if we really did alright when changing his main position to SWP... I mean he played as such under Bielsa but if you ask me about his true natural position then it's probably been CMF all along (or in any case, DMF). The problem is, of course, that it's not possible to replicate weird coaches' decisions (like Bielsa's) ingame.

Regarding DEF... I'd just tell you guys to watch him play for a bit then rate him the way you see him.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Sep 12, 11:35

But It was his only position during that year, why would we put him in something different. We did It with Ramos.

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Sep 12, 11:40

Ramos played SB for years... underperformed for years... in the end his main position was always CB. I already commented on Mascherano's thread that we're maybe too trigger-happy at awarding main positions to players, taking into account where they're instructed to play and not what they really are.

This may deserve a discussion in the general subforum.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Sep 12, 11:47

i'm with korinov, a player has a main position an of tactical reason he is used on a different position, maybe over weeks or months, bit his main position should be his main position and all others are more positions he could play. i can't say anything about martinez cause i saw bilbao just at the el, but in genral i'm with korinov here. if a player is used in the club and the nt on a new position and that over one or two years we shoud change, like we did with schweinsteiger when van gaal made him a cm
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2012 Sep 12, 12:35

The problem Is that we're not talking about a SS that will be put as AMF, WF or a CMF put as DMF or AMF, we are talking about a CMF put as CB.

s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Sep 12, 17:46

like i said, nothing about martinez, you'e so much closer to hm than me. all i said is that he will be a dm at bayern. nothing more nd i can't rate him for now, at the moment i use his konami set in my of.
Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Sep 13, 02:32

Thanks guys! ;)

Btw, we should watch more of him, same as Seb i have watched him only in UEL and in some La Liga matches but nothing concrete. Personally, dont like Konami ATT/DEF ratio (they made as CMF). I think he is better than Tymo and Gustavo in terms of DEF but time will tell...
...U dared to enter my world... Image
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 Sep 13, 08:11

ah both of them are really good in defenisve behaviour i don't think martinez is much better, he's a more intelligent player at all

Return to “FC Bayern München”