Fernando Elizari

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Fernando Elizari

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Feb 24, 11:59

Last edited by distinguidosrx on 2013 Mar 12, 04:01, edited 1 time in total.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Fernando Elizari

Postby Paablito » 2016 Feb 24, 15:47

he is sooo out of his full potential, he looks out of confidence and he is soo irregular since a while - since he left Quilmes - he cant play at his prime level, a shame because he looked sooo great when played for QAC. He needs a better DT to raise his condition, because he has class to play football.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 May 13, 14:42

Paablito wrote:he is sooo out of his full potential, he looks out of confidence and he is soo irregular since a while - since he left Quilmes - he cant play at his prime level, a shame because he looked sooo great when played for QAC. He needs a better DT to raise his condition, because he has class to play football.

well, he is being playing almost nothing, even when entered from the bench barely does something good, doesnt fit in the tactics of beccacece aka bkcc :lol: his style of play is passive, mostly is slow with tight control of the ball, the low distribution of the ball makes him out the starting xi, i think. About his passing i found him pretty slow about the pace in short or long passes but the accuracy is great in both.
He is already 25 years old and still lacks of good physical attributes, his balance as well as his stamina are barely green in my eyes, he tries move his ass but makes short movements to be in contact with the ball, dont know what happened, but he isnt the half of he used to be.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2017 Jun 19, 02:06

ugh cant be soo undisciplined and so weak talking about his mentality. He has a lot of resources to be a class player in a better team or at least being starter, his mentality must be at least -10 less and im positive with my past post, the range in his passes is barely good his passes are intercepted so easy because cant break the defensive line.
chamakh
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby chamakh » 2017 Jun 19, 03:28

Can't believe he became in a "baldosero" ( like we say in argentina). He used to be a very promising prospect at Quilmes, that move to SL just ruined his career. Such a shame, such a wasted talent. Btw, that missed goal by him last night was a big lol. :lol:

p.s: his bb barely looks low 70, it should be lowered imo. Just as other stats that overrated him nowadays.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Feb 16, 17:31

I gave him less mentality and added super sub card, he is thousand of times better coming from the bench, also decreased a bit his sps/lps and ts, still can maintain time from time good pace on the ball so didnt touch that and thanks to his burst and agility plus his da makes him a great dribbler.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Fernando Elizari, Johor Darul Takzim

Postby Paablito » 2018 Jun 17, 16:24

Updated form and moved to Johor Darul Takzim, lets see if can recover his consistency.

Return to “Unión de Santa Fe”