Luciano Perdomo

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Luciano Perdomo

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Oct 02, 20:54

Vickingo

Re: Luciano Perdomo

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Oct 04, 15:49

I read some Gimnasia fans saying he's better than Ascacibar... I don't think so at all, but I barely watched him. Could you give us some feedback about this guy Pablo?
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 04, 16:19

Better than ascacibar? Dont know, hard to say that because both are different players. Ascacibar is more concerned in be annoying in midfield, intensive in his style trying to play as enforcer with his great mentality and a good tank of sta and making those excellents sliding tackles. Perdomo has a more natural way of play, likes to play much more with the ball making passes, more "slower", being the guy who is "the first pass " in the team, he inst a good tackler but he is more balanced about intelligent in attack or defense. Despite that, i like much more the style of Ascacibar, but Perdomo is a nice player, a good aparition in GELP and a nice complement with Imperiale.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2016 Dec 02, 13:34

has tendencies to move around more forward the last matches, nice vision and incision in attack lately, he is a decent overall first passer moving between the defenders and midline to have more contact with the ball. Is playing more calm through the matches but lacks of real intensity - for a midfield with s. romero, licht and carrera - to give support to everyone and vs River was quite notorious.

Return to “Aldosivi”