Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Alan Ruiz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Jun 08, 17:06

FernandoA13

Re: Alan Ruiz

Postby FernandoA13 » 2017 Jan 09, 01:32

jurgens wrote:what a fucking pass

Indeed, made a few nice trough balls this game. He hasn't really showed this DA at Sporting though. Will make some suggestions after watching him more closely (and more games).
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Jan 09, 11:44

What pass? I can't see the vid.

He's so talented, his da is just fantastic...probably he still isn't adapted that much to show it and be free to do it...the guy is a mini Ganso but with idiotic behaviour and obviously not that good.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2017 May 03, 15:21

Vickingo wrote:What pass? I can't see the vid.

He's so talented, his da is just fantastic...probably he still isn't adapted that much to show it and be free to do it...the guy is a mini Ganso but with idiotic behaviour and obviously not that good.

Vickingo, just came to say your probably right. I have seen the quality in his dribble. This guy is the type of player you have a love-hate relationship. Can do briliant stuff like passing to Dost with a trivela (outside foot). But can do the most stupid things like loose possession at a crucial time at the most wrong place on the pitch. But im starting to like him more and more. Altough he drives me crazy sometimes.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2017 Jun 14, 13:35

How's he doing? I read he's going to Inter.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 Mar 03, 22:45

What a player is, if he will be more consistent he could play easily in a better team in europe. His dribbling accuracy is lovely to see, great step on movements, flip flap, double touches with a tight control in small spaces and also his long passing was pretty impressive the last matches. His stamina looks awful too, showed sooo little impact in his game, he doesnt move from his position or doesnt provide be an option too.

edit: yesterday vs Zamora showed a good variety of long passes, nice to see making a good amount of them with his outside and inside part of his foot with a great swerve too, in the defensive role he played as rsmf but then when the team had the ball he was clearly the amf without any position, moving around the midfield to be in contact with the ball.
Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2018 May 15, 17:46

He is doing some really nice fk, yellow material without any doubt, has an excelent left foot but he cant be so inconsistent. Im possitive with what i said before, his stamina must be lowered, his physical condition is meh and doesnt provide be supportive to move his ass that much as the team expect.
Also i didnt watch so good with his right foot aside some tricks with the ball - double touch, etc - he barely does passes with his weak foot, he prefers a lot using his outside of the left foot. Amazing player but so idiot and inconsistent, his mentality must be droped to the hell :lol:.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 May 15, 18:55

Given him an update after the season.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Feb 15, 03:36

He's mostly sub in Aldosivi, a real flop his career, i though he was gonna be great but his metality and low fighting spirit makes him being quite average overall and mostly sub. I dunno if he's so consistent to have 88 in da, someone took a look at this lately?
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2019 Feb 15, 14:05

FernandoA13 wrote:
jurgens wrote:what a fucking pass

Indeed, made a few nice trough balls this game. He hasn't really showed this DA at Sporting though. Will make some suggestions after watching him more closely (and more games).

I posted this a while ago. He showedd some nice things. But 88 was overrated if i just look at his period with Sporting.

Return to “Aldosivi”