Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Enner Valencia

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 06, 22:28

Explanation:

Spoiler: show
Overall quality player, scores too. He is a pretty good passer, but he lacks so much DA, the ball is seldom under his control, if he had that, he'd be among the bests in america, big weakness on his game, he seems like a sideback dribbling :lol: He is fast and keeps a very good speed on the ball, but is difficult to see him displaying it as he needs space because of his poor DA, im unsure about the correctvalue in here. And yeah im 100% positive on that crossing values ;)

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 77
Defence: 46
Header Accuracy: 70
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 86
Shot Accuracy: 73
Place Kicking: 75
Swerve: 77
Ball Control: 82
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
SPEED
Response: 72
Explosive Power: 78
Dribble Speed: 85
Top Speed: 87
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 85
Kicking Power: 83
Jump: 83
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 4
Tenacity: 68
Teamwork: 72

P04 - Darting Run
P07 - Early Cross
P10 - Long Ranger
S20 - Double Touch

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 82
Shot Technique: 72
Aggression: 86

viktoristus
New Stat Maker

Re: Enner Valencia

Postby viktoristus » 2014 Jun 27, 12:02

Played CF in the World Cup.

http://www.football-lineups.com/footbal ... 1200&s=621

The link from the main PSD page does not redirect to this topic.
Basilio
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Basilio » 2014 Jun 28, 01:15

lets nots call it a set, but just the things i´d change, because coloring the format is too much work.

So this is are so changes in an attempt to caprture what can be deemed as "The new Enner", as the change in position pretty much transformed him. Its more of a base than a concrete definitive change. It really is just for having a better picture of him.

Positions: CF★, SS, SB, WF, SM

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 84
Header Accuracy: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Shot Accuracy: 76
Ball Control: 80
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 3
Weak Foot Frequency: 3
SPEED
Response: 86
Top Speed: 88
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Kicking Power: 84(?)
Jump: 87
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 3
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 6/7
Tenacity: 74
Teamwork: 77

P12 - Adv. Striker/goal poacher (addition)

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 85
Aggression: 88

Explanation:

When I hear of a player with crazy goalscoring figures immediately I wonder and seek for the overall reason for which he Is that efficient. In the case of Enner, he has gotten absolutely modified or even improved in Mexico. In Ecuador he was wasted as a side midfielder, alternating good and bad performances, it was notorious he was not fully harnessed. I use to think of playing him as a SB even, but he did not had the abilities for the position; luckily, mostly Rueda and Pachuca coach, moved him up front and 20 meters inside the box. Soon the target of all frustrated "Emelecsistas" was over, and the blossom of the myth called "Enner Valencia" took shape.
But what makes Enner Such a special CF?

[spoiler]Pace and Jump: Both his TS and ACC need to be rated higher. He leaves defenders to dead once he goes on speed confrontations, and his burst (specially without the ball) is also is pretty impressive. Little to add, but Konami nailed his TS. Now, it is unusual to explain pace and jump together, but Enner is that, athleticism in the form of a CF. He has this move he does every game I have, I like to call it, his ability to create danger out of nothing. Literally, nothing. Long balls from the defense, opposition defenders passing between themselves, loose balls ... Nothing that goes along the lines of the modern attacking football concepts. Nothing. And in regards to this aspects, the moment on which he has to fight in the air for the ball with defenders theres where the combination of the ACC / JUMP takes place. He wins the duel with assertiveness, jumps and in the air fixes the ball trajectory with his head to his own benefit, so he can outpace the defender in the subsequent move. Jump and Explosion, trademark of his.

Att / Resp: Att is primarily for the danger Creates, postioning inside the box and the statistics he makes. Best forward and goalscorer in mexico, litle more to say. However I think his main virtue is his response. An annoying forward the defenders would say, he just does not stop bothering them! Interceptions, reactions, assertiveness, anticipation, however it you like it, thats what Enner does nonstop correlated with his energy levels. Also he has a very dinamic incisiveness, as far as his movement off the ball goes, he is responsive. Always been incisive without the ball, even when playing wide. What I havent seen however, and the reason for which i did not went with higher potential is chasing rebounds from long shots; which is the classical responsive move of a true poacher.

Shooting: His finishing is awful, what could you expect, he is Ecuadorian, the land of the deficient finishing and faster players, pretty much like Africans. Anyways I'd Increase his SA as he have decent placement in some long shots, indeed, I've seen some quite powerful every now and then; I could use a mexican league follower to help me here.

DA / Tech: His overall let down is his technique, his overall movement will always be cumbersome. However, he has learned how to take on some players in his position, simple drags and feints wins him some dribbles per game, and thats why i have gone for higher, although he lacks control in tight spaces lacks. About his tech, he is just not great, not deserving of sitting with 82 other players, pressure him a little by the back while he tries to control it and he has already missed it. Average first touch usually.

Hea/Jump: Something that its really catching from Enner, is his jump/header harmony. He manages crazy heights, so he can strike the ball in the most favorable height for it to be accurate. A great jump however, does not improves the heading accuracy in Pes though, header most come up with jump, as with anything lower he'd struggle to strike the ball between the three posts, which he usually manages, even if it is from very close to the goal.

tw/ment: I give him a higher ment for his spirit, he is a nuisance the whole game, his danger comes from bothering defenders mostly. A true case of willingness. Besides this, he doesnt seem to be affected by pressure either. Ohhh...if this was also Montero's case...
About his tw well, hes got very good movement. Very different from Chucho who lived inside the box. Enner goes wides, runs wide, drops deep at times(not that you want him participating much of the build up though) and revolves in different positions during the game.
Descansa en paz Chucho
Charismawy
New Contributor

Postby Charismawy » 2014 Jul 03, 16:24

he plays as CF.. and his header is v.good
medgooner
New Contributor

Postby medgooner » 2014 Jul 17, 13:50

BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2014 Jul 25, 15:16

wouldn;t mind updating some of those stats mentioned, what do everyone think?
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2014 Jul 26, 11:10

so it given a mixed update, some of basiolos and my own numbers, old sets in a spoilder anyway
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2014 Jul 27, 18:14

Like it. Very reasonable for now, I hope he gets all the needed chances and proves himself in England
Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2017 Mar 30, 07:24

It seems to me that he is too clumsy and lacks intelligence to play a more creative role in attack than just being the CF. In fact the only time he was good was when Felipao played behind him and he would run behind defenses as the Adv. Striker, his energy and speed plus aerial ability made him a threat he can't reproduce as a SS or anywhere else.

Nowadays he is played inversely in NT and not as a CF in England I think; it is evident and it affects his game. I would put CF as main position, possibly lower att a bit
Descansa en paz Chucho
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2017 Jul 07, 03:23

chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2017 Jul 23, 02:42

chamakh