Eduardo Vargas

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eduardo Vargas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 26, 07:07

Last edited by maestrillo on 2010 Jan 30, 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reverend
Valued Contributor

Re: Eduardo Vargas

Postby Reverend » 2013 Mar 07, 13:38

TS 83? Top Speed?
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 08, 13:55

Can you post a few examples where he shows more please?
bam!
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Anders » 2013 Mar 10, 23:24

Agree with all you wrote Diego. (Including speed, although I think that DS on orange is a must for him.)
What you think about his passing, btw? IMO he's a green on SPA (77 or so) and I'm not sure about his LPA yet, but he looks like high white or low greens.

Why this guy didn't get along on Napoli? He's so good.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 10, 23:40

I didn't mention ds on purpose :P, just something I am not sure about, but I can really see the logic behind it. If you are sure about it, go for it, I don't really disgree with it.

Does passing stats seems nice to me.
bam!
Nashi Leaf Green
New Contributor

Postby Nashi Leaf Green » 2013 Mar 10, 23:52

Agree with the suggestions from Anders and Diego. But i only disagree about Top Speed. I think that it must be decreased, but no to 83 :shock: IMO, 85 would be fine, the same from Éder Luís.

This guy is SO good :P He is a complete player. Is fast and dribbler, but also has very good passing skills. In the last game, he put Zé in front of the goal a lot of times.

Btw, i would like to do other two suggestions:

~ A higher Body Balance. 74 is for very weak players. He hardly falls. With this number, he is under LINS in this aspect :lol: IMO, he should have somthing like 76, but i don't know if you guys agree :roll:
~ A "Reaction" Special Ability. He is very offensive. With and without the ball. Remembers me Sánchez. Any one agree?

So, summarizing, it would be something like this?
Spoiler: show
Lower TS (83 ~ 86)
Higher ACC (90)
Higher ATT (80+)
Higher Teamwork (77)
Higher AGG (85+)
Higher DA (85)
Higher AGG (89+)
Higher MEN (74 ~ 76)
Higher SPA (77)
Higher LPA (75 ~ 77)
Higher BB (76) (waiting to see if any one agree :? )
Higher DS (90 ~ 91)
*Outside
*Reaction (waiting to see if any one agree :? )
S02 - Outside Curve
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 Mar 11, 00:46

Been watching his recent vs vids these last weeks, and I have to agree with all of diegos suggested values, espically agi.. his changes of direction are so fluid. I'd just like to add that he oftens opts to find opponents with aerial balls and he has above average accuracy on them, at least 75. About speed... i see him closer to 82 than to 84.. and what i'd go with. About DS.. havn't seen higher than an 87 myself really.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Mar 23, 02:56

I wouldn't rule out Orange Agi.
bam!
Mercep
PSD Youth League

Postby Mercep » 2013 Apr 25, 05:47

He did a nice display today against Brazil local team, lead offensive movements with great sense of orientation and became the reference for their teammates when they needed to start an attack, he was pretty effective on the ball specially on 2nd half, for a moment looked like he was playing as a side midfielder instead of wing forward.

I don't know if Sampaoli's hand gave him something more to his play style, but Vargas really delivers when he uses him, not only with good games, but goals:

Regarding the suggested values, i have been using most of them if not all of them and gotta say I feel very comfortable with how he plays in game, he's feeling like Vargas at least on the ball imo, i gonna keep watching some of his matches to get an idea on how is he developing on Gremio.

Cheers

----

EDIT: Added a video from his game against Brazil.

Cheers.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2013 May 17, 11:32

Yesterday vs Independiente SF showed crazy pace on the ball and a more than decent DA, his decision making wasn't the best as he lost so many balls, but he's got a good chemistry with Barcos, nice movements and they know each other a lot to play.
ballack13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby ballack13 » 2013 Jun 10, 21:07

His Shot Power is underrated.

He should be yellow. He is very capable of striking from distance. E.G. His goal against Brazil.

I'd have him around 83-84 SP.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Jun 11, 18:22

We should really give him an small update at least :P
bam!
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2013 Jun 11, 20:18

Outside/Outside Curve should be recovered as well.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
skelter77
New Contributor

Postby skelter77 » 2013 Jun 17, 02:07

Attack is too low, he is the only descent forward, beside alexis, in chile. Maybe 83 should be good.

he need a raise too in shot power( +79) and speed, hes not that slow, 83 is a joke. Maybe 85 or 86???
Diego

Postby Diego » 2013 Jun 17, 02:16

Diego wrote:Can you post a few examples where he shows more please?

Less bluffing, more evidence Image
bam!
Mercep
PSD Youth League

Postby Mercep » 2013 Sep 07, 06:10

He did a pretty solid display yesterday against Venezuela, he pretty much showed his defensive work at pressing retrieving possession and also getting to through passes and pinching balls and anticipating defenders, i would say is a safe go to raise his RES and DEF, however in the last and that's just a personal opinion, most of the defensive work and duty of the national team players comes from Sampaoli's playing style. In regard to RES, I have seen him doing this diagonal runs and really good work at anticipating or reading plays since U. de Chile, I think there are some good examples on some goals he scored on the south american cup, against Fenix, Arsenal, Liga, Vasco, etc. He always manages to be on the zone of danger in that sense, yesterday's match wasn't the exception and tbh generally you don't see this much ease on getting chances as he does, at least on Chile it's pretty clear, already becoming the top scorer of the NT on this qualifiers.

I wish he keep showing this level and has a good leap on his career.
ballack13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby ballack13 » 2013 Sep 07, 13:35

Shot power really has to be yellow as I said before.

He has had some great range bombs that looked easily 83-84 SP. 79 is way low for Vargas.
Mercep
PSD Youth League

Postby Mercep » 2013 Sep 11, 07:09

ballack13 wrote:Shot power really has to be yellow as I said before.

He has had some great range bombs that looked easily 83-84 SP. 79 is way low for Vargas.

It is quite evident he can get quite some power on his shoots

---
By the way, he used to have 1 on 1 finish card but somehow it disappeared (I assume after his time on Europe), but I see he still has the coldness to finish chances against keepers. I personally find it to be one of his best assets.

There's another example from him against Santos this year too I think.

PS: He has scored on 6 consecutive matches for Chile, in order: Brazil,Uruguay,Paraguay,Bolivia,Venezuela and Spain, beating the record held by Salas and Caszely of 5 consecutive matches. That's quite a thing, considering on 2012 he was pretty much the bench for some time on Borghi's command and Mazzarri's last team.
donkenke
New Stat Maker

Postby donkenke » 2013 Sep 27, 21:11

I think he need some update. First of all, BB is really underrated. In the same number than Pirlo and Leguiamon?, weaker than Bellushi(75)?. Thats just not right. When he gets the ball, he almost never loose it over body, but the opposite, he use it in a productive way. Look the goal against Spain. Look the recent matches playing for Chile NT and Gremio. I think he must at least be in Simone Pepe and Hauche line (78).

I would wait more for Shot power, but i see some potential there. Approaching to 85-86 or so.

Attack is way to low. He is way mroe danger than Floro flores or Julio Baptista. I would wait for some time, but i think that his records in Chile NT, nation were was born Salas and Zamorano, are quite something. In Copa Sudamericana he showed awesome performance, but now his even better. I would aim, for now, to 84-85. Of course, time will say, but i see for now Vargas has more danger than Almeyda or Cavenaghi, just must be more consistent about it.

Shot accuary is almost a joke. I mean, at Jadson level? (hard to see a offensive player in such a low number, not many references). Marica?, have u seen the recent goals for Chile and Gremio?, he would be the luckiest man on earth to score so many amazingly angled goals. I see him at least at Cazorla or Hernanes line (80), but time, again, will say.

Form of 4 is a little aggresive. Yes he didnt play in Napoli, but in Universidad de Chile played every single match in 2011. In NT has never loss a game due to injury, but as usual, time will say. Same with tenacity (he isnt really weak at all).

I think for now he could be approached to those numbers (like attack 83, and Shot accuary 78), but he will deserved way more, youll see.
Joak
Regular Poster

Postby Joak » 2013 Sep 28, 00:10

I don't find his BB that high, i mean, he's elusive, has a lot of agility and speed on the ball, but he isn't nothing special in phsyical duels. In the last matches, when he has been on form, scoring a lot, he almost never imposed his strenght. Also, imo, BB is quite overrated in the players over here, so, i don't think that comparations means something.
Sa-Zá
PSD Youth League

Postby Sa-Zá » 2013 Nov 16, 15:20

Shot Accuracy is a Joke, this guy was the top scorer in the Sudamericana Cup, he need, at least a 78 or 79

Return to “Tigres de la UANL”