Postby PES Stats Database » 2018 Mar 15, 20:54

Full Name: Achraf Hakimi Mouh

Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Achraf Hakimi

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 Oct 11, 17:50

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Zf2AmHW.png[/img]
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
LeoDavid(6)
Former Lurker

Postby LeoDavid(6) » 2018 Oct 24, 21:59

awesone match today vs Atletico Madrid for Champions League
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Nov 15, 12:24

He's unexpectedly made the left flank his own side at BVB.
He still needs to improve a bit more defensively. Nonetheless, he's doing better than Guerreiro in that regard, and Hakimi is providing some great performances with an attacking approach. Fortunately, he's been learning on how to perform those forward runs at the right moments. Playing within a skillful yet not that experienced D-Line, Hakimi has been forced to pick wisely when and how to join the attack.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
sunsaegnim
Regular Poster

Postby sunsaegnim » 2019 Oct 02, 22:51

First of his 2 goals scored vs Slavia Prague today, great pace:
Spoiler: show

Played as a smf as well
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2019 Oct 06, 18:51

He is playing really well since last season, he plays as good either as LB or RB. Too much dangerous movements upfront and a lot of dynamism in his playstyle.

And yes he needs better stats, he is one most reliable SB in the league, he provides so much work in the wing, he knows what to do with the ball he has the capacity to resolve plays- I think ATT is close to greens or maybe 75. Stamina, Speed, Agility, TW and Da need a boost.
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
Bobis
New Contributor

Postby Bobis » 2019 Oct 12, 11:14

Yes, playing well since the last season and needs to be updated better in terms of attack and the ability to endure and balance the body and pass and score the goal where in the last two goals scored three goals so it starts the best assessment and at the level of technology as well as speed and so on
Bobis
New Contributor

Postby Bobis » 2019 Oct 12, 11:15

Yes, playing well since the last season and needs to be updated better in terms of attack and the ability to endure and balance the body and pass and score the goal where in the last two goals scored three goals so it starts the best assessment and at the level of technology as well as speed and so on
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2020 May 23, 16:35

Lovely play by Sancho with an assist to Hakimi, who just scored his eighth goal of the season.

Spoiler: show
Better to die quick, fighting on your feet, than to live forever, begging on your knees!
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2020 May 31, 04:09

DEF could decrease a bit, like 1 or 2 points. He is not quite good defending. Yes, his attacking approach and ability to make danger in the wing is incredible, but this season he has been a little worse in defensive terms and is not just him, also Guerreiro has some def problems.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 13:09

I can agree to decrease the defense of a point but what I find not normal is its statistics in terms of top speed is incredible. referring to the Bundesliga website which is clearly confirming that Halimi is the fastest player in the Bundisluga since 2011 with a speed of 36.49 km / h however davies from Bayern at a speed of 35.4 km / h and ate that we find that 'he has 96 in TS and 95 in ACC against 89 TS and 87 ACC in Hakimi: conclusion it is absolutely necessary to increase the speed of Hakimi to at least 95 TP even if he deserves 96 and 91 in ACC. by adding an increase of long pass of 80 thus putting the real style of Hakimi by putting the insicive racing cards (side scorer) and speed walking by experience with its statistics you will play with the real style of Hakimi I hope you will update the statistics as soon as possible
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 13:24

Akephalos I hope really to make this stats
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2020 Jun 01, 13:59

The difference comes from how often the aforementioned players displays those massive speed runs. Maybe Hakimi had that exceptionally fast run, but he runs at those speeds very rarely, whereas Davies performs those runs in a much more consistent basis, at least twice each matchday.

Don't get me wrong, Hakimi is still a speedy sideback. He's just not consistenly fast as Davies over long runs on and off the ball.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 14:41

thank you for your comment, but it must have 95 TS based on the frequency of races per match and the number of climb per match (davies has just appeared in the championship and you have quickly put 96 TS) I add to that its meaning I don't find it in these cards that's why you have to add insicive run and speed merchant i forgot to also say that davies doesn't have the qualities of dribbling why he has dribbling and tactical dribbling ?? thank you
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 15:07

thank you for your comment, but it must have 95 TS based on the frequency of races per match and the number of climb per match to contribute to the attack (davies has just appeared in the championship and you quickly put 96 TS) , I add to this his sense of scoring that I do not find in these cards it is for this reason it is necessary to add insicive run and speed merchant I forgot to also say that davies does not have the qualities of dribbling why he has dribbling and tactical dribbling ?? thank you
Akephalos
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Akephalos » 2020 Jun 01, 15:17

moadelh wrote:thank you for your comment, but it must have 95 TS based on the frequency of races per match and the number of climb per match to contribute to the attack (davies has just appeared in the championship and you quickly put 96 TS) , I add to this his sense of scoring that I do not find in these cards it is for this reason it is necessary to add insicive run and speed merchant I forgot to also say that davies does not have the qualities of dribbling why he has dribbling and tactical dribbling ?? thank you

Because Davies uses dribbles as a resource and tends to dribble all the time, even if his close control with the ball isn't that sharp. Hakimi's close control is bettter, in speed and small spaces, but he doesn't use dribble as much as Davies.

Regarding speed. I think he is well rated, maybe 90 would the maximum for him, but Davies is faster than Hakimi, no doubt.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 01, 15:52

I agree with you in all of Hakimi's statistics except in terms of speed, you all neglected, the Bundesliga site with a speed of 36.49 km / h; in particular I invite you to take a look at pes db 2020 it has the same TP as Davies. sorry i have no doubt that hakimi is the fastest player in the bundesliga based on real football statistics and testimonials. you will be generous if you put 94 or 93 in TS and add the cards: incisive run (side finisher) and speed merchant thank you
Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2020 Jun 02, 02:15

moadelh wrote:I agree with you in all of Hakimi's statistics except in terms of speed, you all neglected, the Bundesliga site with a speed of 36.49 km / h; in particular I invite you to take a look at pes db 2020 it has the same TP as Davies. sorry i have no doubt that hakimi is the fastest player in the bundesliga based on real football statistics and testimonials. you will be generous if you put 94 or 93 in TS and add the cards: incisive run (side finisher) and speed merchant thank you

Statistics like speed can be very misleading. They're not a reliable source for rating players as players almost never get an opportunity to show their full speed in a match. I agree Hakimi's TS could be higher but u can't use stats like those to prove your point, but they may be used to start a discussion.
For ex, In the 2010 World Cup, Javier Hernandez was recorded as the fastest player of the tournament but was he faster than the likes of Robben and Ronaldo?
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2020 Jun 02, 04:09

It's differnt when a player hits a record-breaking top speed in the league though, that doesn't just happen by chance. Yeah, players will show random speeds in tournaments, some players you think are slow will be rated in like 30+ kms, but hitting an all time record typically only happens with very fast players. I don't think Hakimi has anywhere near the acceleration, or at least ease of use alonso has, and im sure Alonso is faster, but Hakimi is extremly fast too... just doesn't abuse it like alonso. I don't think him hitting the highest top speed means hes the fastest, he doesn't use it as well as others either, but he surely needs a boost.
moadelh
New Stat Maker

Postby moadelh » 2020 Jun 02, 08:11

thank you jurgens. I think 93 in TS and 89 in ACC will be very reasonable according to our discussion. believe me i used these statistics by adding the incisor run and speed merchant cards. you will notice that he will use the real style of his game. climbs to help the attack and above all it seeks to enter the goal area (side finisher) as already described in pes 20 so summary: 93TS, 89ACC, incisors run and merchant speed thank you

Return to “FC Internazionale Milano”