PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Mats Hummels

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 17:29

Roy
PSD Elite

Re: Mats Hummels

Postby Roy » 2013 Jan 07, 11:24

His passing stats look even higher than this, need to watch some more footage, but his LPA is really bordering oranges, if not on oranges
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Malakayi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Feb 06, 22:28

It's funny how every team Germany plays against has at least 1 offensive player mark Hummels to prevent him from participating in the team's build up play.
purplet
New Stat Maker

Postby purplet » 2013 Feb 11, 03:08

its funny how the bvb suffers if, and this season its most of the clubs, hes being marked.
The national team can do without him since we have a lot of great long passers but there its only him and gundogan.
Last game we saw what happens if hummels thinks the team need him in the midfield(which may have been true) and he is missing in the defense. Hes looking stupid and a LOT lower then the defensive stats he has and imo deserves.

Id agree with low orange long passing accuracy, id disagree with orange speed, yet hes only rarely passing really fast, hes not beckham level.
Hanteus
New Stat Maker

Postby Hanteus » 2013 Feb 19, 19:35

I do not know if someone have already posted this video, anyway I think that explains well why he needs orange SPA and LPA

Spoiler: show
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Feb 19, 21:46

nice compilation, I remember the outside pass from 0:40, pure brilliance.
Yazid
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Yazid » 2013 Feb 20, 01:28

I don't see his SPA at orange territory, its mainly SPS that needs a boost imo.
Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Kruger13 » 2013 Feb 20, 02:10

Watching that video shows i have reached to 3 conclusions: 1) that he can be at oranges in terms of LPA, currently he is CB leader in LPA by a gap of two points. Pique has also a very good capacity in terms of long passing but i find Hummels above him but raising him to oranges would make the gap too big imo; 2) His shorts passing is correctly rated; 3) Is annoying the amount of waste from BVB attacking players, most of Hummels passes let them into 1vs1 situations, are key passes but they arent able to score. What a disgrace!

Ps: Added Hanteus video to first post.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2013 Feb 20, 19:34

agree with both of you
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2013 Feb 21, 18:55

Kruger13 wrote:Watching that video shows i have reached to 3 conclusions: 1) that he can be at oranges in terms of LPA, currently he is CB leader in LPA by a gap of two points. Pique has also a very good capacity in terms of long passing but i find Hummels above him but raising him to oranges would make the gap too big imo; 2) His shorts passing is correctly rated; 3) Is annoying the amount of waste from BVB attacking players, most of Hummels passes let them into 1vs1 situations, are key passes but they arent able to score. What a disgrace!

Ps: Added Hanteus video to first post.

And i agree,his long balls are just amazing,he looks like a midfielder :)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Vodoved
Regular Poster

Postby Vodoved » 2013 Mar 09, 06:44

I suggest to add to Mats set two special ability: *playmaking and *outside according to Hanteus video
and such numbers:
Short Pass Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Speed: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 95
Long Pass Speed: 90

Can somebody tell me who has better long passes in modern football? Is it Pander, Scholes, Cassano, Di Maria, Maicon or Totti? I think Hummels long pass is better nowadays then them

And what do you think about how he escape from pressing to make his long passes - he make it very harshly and opponent can do nothing - Does current skills match to such movements?
Is it matter about dribble, response or may be agility?

and another question why his swerve so low? is it right?
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Mar 09, 08:20

Vodoved wrote:I suggest to add to Mats set two special ability: *playmaking and *outside according to Hanteus video
and such numbers:
Short Pass Accuracy: 85
Short Pass Speed: 85
Long Pass Accuracy: 95
Long Pass Speed: 90

Can somebody tell me who has better long passes in modern football? Is it Pander, Scholes, Cassano, Di Maria, Maicon or Totti? I think Hummels long pass is better nowadays then them

And what do you think about how he escape from pressing to make his long passes - he make it very harshly and opponent can do nothing - Does current skills match to such movements?
Is it matter about dribble, response or may be agility?

and another question why his swerve so low? is it right?

Lol, funny post, I agree with a raise, but 95 is over the top, I think 90-92 works better, perhaps slightly higher... His long passes are really good, but not reds, giving him reds makes him the best long passing CB, OF ALL TIME(!), something to think about...

SPA should be higher, something like 85-86 works good, DA should be a little higher too, like 80
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Mar 09, 12:27

why laughing at another's post when you make unexplained suggestions yourself , simply saying that it makes him the best in x or y player of all time is far to be considered as a vaild argument .
the guy just wanted to express his thoughts , he wants to contribute in this set and just asked why he Mats was so good at escaping pressure , whats so funny about that ?
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Vodoved
Regular Poster

Postby Vodoved » 2013 Mar 09, 15:58

LeMisérable wrote:His long passes are really good, but not reds, giving him reds makes him the best long passing CB, OF ALL TIME(!), something to think about...

His style of playing and starting attack is more midfielder style (so Dortmund play with high def line similarly) and if you look to other sets Messi is better then Maradona etc so it very difficult to compare
and comparison modern football with classic is incorrect because football become very different more faster and tightly so more hard to do technical actions
also it incorrect with perverted KONAMI system of skills - look to video Hummels can make short pass with high arc, he can make tight shoot on ground accurately to leg of his partner, He can make a long pass by outside side of his foot to 50 and more meters and it very difficult to classify speed and accuracy of such passes
pervert Japanese mind :(

PS my post rather to explain my view, not so truly suggestion also how I've noticed all agreed that his long passes need some increase
may be 90 may be 93, may be 95 - High numbers like this need to deep comparison with other top passers
Sorry. I try to explain my ideas with bad English:)
WE9:LE is the Best!
Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Mar 09, 19:17

midnight wrote:why laughing at another's post when you make unexplained suggestions yourself , simply saying that it makes him the best in x or y player of all time is far to be considered as a vaild argument .
the guy just wanted to express his thoughts , he wants to contribute in this set and just asked why he Mats was so good at escaping pressure , whats so funny about that ?

I found it funny how he took a pic of the ladders to strengthen his argument, and I was a bit too lazy to add explanations, early morning 8-)

midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Mar 09, 20:02

lol okay , i misunderstood , i thought you were laughin at the quality of his post , sorry then .
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

TBD
Valued Contributor

Postby TBD » 2013 Apr 09, 21:09

Guys after what I see from today and last matches his lpa should be over 90.
OH YEAH !!
alrizal

Postby alrizal » 2013 Apr 09, 22:32

higher lp will make him selected as corner kick taker by cpu
Amaterasu
New Stat Maker

Postby Amaterasu » 2013 Apr 10, 03:40

TBD wrote:Guys after what I see from today and last matches his lpa should be over 90.

Hm... Well, I was wandering why he didn't played as a regular today in UCL. Does anybody knows?
Kruger13
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Kruger13 » 2013 Apr 10, 04:26

Amaterasu wrote:
TBD wrote:Guys after what I see from today and last matches his lpa should be over 90.

Hm... Well, I was wandering why he didn't played as a regular today in UCL. Does anybody knows?

He was injured since Schalke game (first days of march), he was injured on his ankle.
I am pro orange numbers for lpa as i have said it before.
...U dared to enter my world... Image
TBD
Valued Contributor

Postby TBD » 2013 Apr 10, 06:28

So go ahead and update him :)
OH YEAH !!

Return to “Borussia Dortmund”