PSD Backbone

Rodolfo Pizarro

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Aug 15, 03:30

Name: Rodolfo Gilbert Pizarro Thomas

anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Rodolfo Pizzarro

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 21, 17:25

Pizzarro is a very technically gifted dribbler and is extremely agile. I would reduce his LPA to 73 or so though since it is not worthy of green from what I have seen. I would increase agility to 85 or potentially 86 and would raise DA to 83. I do not see a reason to keep defense in the 60s and 57-58 might be a better value. Jumping is not a value worthy of green and would be a good 10 points lower honestly. Further, this guy seems to be quite reliant on his dominant right foot and would be better suited with a 3/4 WFF/WFA balance.
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Nov 23, 17:55

He played in Guadalajara and they used to be a team that everyone helped defend and he also attacked, i always questioned if the high stamina value they given him in Fifa was right and it probably was, i also remember this guy being technically very gifted worthy of even higher values of SPA, TECH and ST, have you seen anything from it OKman?
Elivelton
New Stat Maker

Postby Elivelton » 2019 Dec 27, 21:48

The picture needs to be fixed.
The topic name needs to be fixed to "Rodolfo Pizarro"
I looked a little bit after this player and yes, he covers a bunch of ground in the midfield and helps a lot in the defense, lookin very good in that regard.
He is slower but stronger, specially on TS, his technique is decent aswell should be close to his DA. His BB looked closer to 80s.
He has a good ST i dont remember the value but i can see it on greens, he is pretty good at volleys for example.
I kind of forgotten what to say about his SPA, but i have suspicious that he could be higher than this as i said before.
I have the impression that he is a little bit uncreative, at some point of his career he may looked more dangerous than currently, but he at least shows a high workrate and tries something.
anOKguy

Re: Rodolfo Pizarro

Postby anOKguy » 2020 Feb 18, 12:05

Yeah, only the one Z in his last name. Here is a picture for him: https://i.imgur.com/0qmfjmZ.png

Seems he is on his way to Inter Miami now and will be a great addition for them, I do see the higher stamina value in the upper mid yellows as probably being justified as well. Potentially a better short passer as well, I think Oriello will be able to get some really good details on him. I will try to tune in as well!
Oriello

Re: Rodolfo Pizarro

Postby Oriello » 2020 Feb 18, 20:27

was listening to some MLS podcast and the talking heads (some ppl were Liga MX followers) were saying he has been bery inconsistent for Monterrey, and really only shines in Champions League vs weaker teams or with Mexico again vs weaker opponents. They say that he is skilled, but his head ain't right, that he will dazzle for a few months then might fall off again. They also said that MLS is a place that allows throw away AMFs to find a home and the likes of Diego Valeri, Higuain etc. can find an environment that is nurturing....his set here lists him as CMF, but everyone is talking about him like a #10.

All the headlines are that he moved because Tata told him MLS is similar to Liga MX level now but it will be easier to get a move to Europe from MLS rather than from Mexico.

Return to “Inter Miami CF”