PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Thiago Mendes

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Apr 21, 21:43

GullyGod
Regular Poster

Re: Thiago Mendes

Postby GullyGod » 2016 Apr 22, 04:03

Great stats , great update Jean_PS , its spot on.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Oct 31, 14:20

Watched the game vs Marseille and this guy caught my attention. I've already watched some highlights until now from Lille but it was the first time I paid attention. This guy was the one who caught more my attention and impressed me. It seems he's the one Bielsa puts his confidence at most, he lines up this guy in any position, changes him during the 90' and Mendes plays well. I really liked him in the midfield, he's very secure at passing and has a good view, also yeah just like the set suggest, a tireless runner. He's got the rythm Bielsa teaches to his players, I guess he'll be even more important throught the season and if Lille keeps playing like this game, will be a key piece.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2019 Jul 14, 15:37

Does anyone has the set before the website crashed ? I gave him an update because this set aren't reflecting him. Sanji then tweaked him over the update. I don't remember the number so.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Adrien » 2019 Aug 09, 21:19

Great first game for him. A lot of energy and activity on the turf, playing with class and very relax. He's very smart, always deliver good passes, also some with nice vision. Not loosing much balls, technical very good. Also always chasing back for intercepting balls. Already so much important for Lyon.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.

Return to “Olympique Lyonnais”