Fran Sandaza, Qingdao Huanghai FC

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Kronosh, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Fran Sandaza, Qingdao Huanghai FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Mar 15, 16:00

Full Name: Francisco José Sandaza Asensio

Josh

Re: Fran Sandaza

Postby Josh » 2015 Mar 17, 00:32

Are you sure about his Balance value Eternal? I don't recall him being as strong as an 84 would suggest at St Johnstone or Rangers. He's not weak, but I would've had him at around 81 a few years ago. Regardless, it's nice to see him doing well again - his time at Rangers left a bad taste for all concerned.
Eternal Night

Re: Fran Sandaza

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Mar 17, 12:28

Josh wrote:Are you sure about his Balance value Eternal? I don't recall him being as strong as an 84 would suggest at St Johnstone or Rangers. He's not weak, but I would've had him at around 81 a few years ago. Regardless, it's nice to see him doing well again - his time at Rangers left a bad taste for all concerned.

Well, really I'm never sure :D In Segunda División he's a very strong CF but probably you're right, 81-82 could be more realistic. Changed to 82.
He's doing a good work in Girona FC, not a great goalscorer but always showing a very decent fighting spirit. I'm not sure with Tenacity and Teamwork, maybe it could be a bit higher but I don't want to overrate him.

I want to do a realistic and balanced Segunda División, no mega overrated players, dynamic and updated.

I was waiting for your feedback in Girona FC thread. I remember you wanted to create some players of this team. I hope you like it :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Return to “AD Alcorcón”