Ryad Boudebouz

Moderators: furymaker, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Fixer, Korinov, Mod's, furymaker, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Fixer, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ryad Boudebouz

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Oct 21, 14:14

Adrien

Re: Ryad BOUDEBOUZ

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 25, 10:27

ok, I know what you want to means ;) .Thanks, no objections with you but I want to know because that's the proof that I made some mistakes on the set I do, because I give trickster when a player make dribble without fantastic trick... I had never see Taarabt but when I see his set and his trick on video, I can say that we may be overrated some player of Ligue 1 in trick cards...

Can a player had trickster just with dribble who escape the defenders? because some player like Kakuta have trickster and not trick cards, so when we must give trickster and when trick cards like shoulder feint skills?
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 25, 10:41

what i understand is ,

a player could have trickster without any dribbling card.trickster means a player who slows down in front of opposition and than use tricks/step overs to get past/wizard past opponents.its something type of skill that you can outwit your opponents by using magical feet movements.shoulder feint skill has no relation with trickster because that's body feint.for example suarez can do shoulder feint but he is not a trickster.he is a genuine close control dribbler who just use simple dribbling or body agility to go past opponents.same is messi.but when you look ronaldo,taarabt they are different.they slow down/stop in front of opponents.than use that magical feet movement to get past opponents by making them fool.but in case of bodebouz he slows down that's ok. use feet movements but just can't get past opponents.just hold down his possession.so it's more of tactical dribbling type.
vamos arriba la celeste !
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 25, 12:04

I understand now thanks ;) so no problem, a player who make trick that escape the defenders can have trickster and boudebouz don't make this, he make trick to the players don't keep hte ball when he have the ball ;)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Helios

Postby Helios » 2011 Jun 25, 13:44

What the hell is this supposed to be called if not trickery ?

Tasmin wrote:i was not saying just based this video.his style is just move the ball with his foot and keep it which is tactical dribble.

Definitely no, well, he can have both as he's pretty good at shielding the ball and retaining possession under pressure from defenders but the "dribbling" star would take the precedence over the TD. He is incredibly selfish and make a lot of bad decisions. In a friendly against Luxembourg, he wouldn't release the damn ball. Dribbling and dribbling over again. :shock: He was slowing down the play, what's the point of dribbling in your own camp when you can simply pass the ball to the nearest teammate. His coach "pulled his ears" and criticized his individualism and advised him to only use his skills near the box.

Ronaldo won't mess around with defenders if he has enough space in front of him, he would just burst in using his devastating speed and trigger goal scoring situations. He's the epitome of efficient footballers and that's why he have such an insane goalscoring record. Taraabt is walking on his footsteps, there are surely more suitable comparisons and more modest players to compare him with. Linking the trickster card to Ronaldo, is setting the bar very high, that's basically as good as a trickster can get. :o Besides this, each player has its own style, the players you mentioned are good examples but they don't have the monopole of trickery, Robinho makes use of his agility and wonderful mastery of small spaces, the tricks of Zlatan relies more on his body strength, very tall legs and fantastic first touch...It's not a one dimensional card.

Denying him the most prominent aspect of his game and style of playing is identical to claiming that Walcott is too slow or Crouch is too short. :roll: The individual ratings (Tech, Da, Ag...) should make the difference between Ryad, Taarabt, Ronaldo..NOT the (non)attribution of the trickster card which he undoubtedly deserves, more than anyone else in Ligue 1.

Implying that he doesn't deserve the dribbling card, while he is officially recognized as one of the most successful dribblers of Ligue 1 (only Hazard did better), just suggests that you're clueless about what you're talking about, you obviously don't know him very well. I am not against improving him a little bit but remember that he had several bad games, his fantastic goals shouldn't outshine the fact that he was moved to the reserve early on this year following a string of poor permanences. He has a lot of potential but he is far from being an accomplished player.

Tasmin wrote:a player could have trickster without any dribbling card.

Doing tricks IS a form a dribbling, so...
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 25, 14:34

that was a national team match ! ya ! i didn't watch him for Algeria that much ! so yes, i might miss the point.ya that's obviously a great trickery.
Helios wrote:Implying that he doesn't deserve the dribbling card, while he is officially recognized as one of the most successful dribblers of Ligue 1 (only Hazard did better), just suggests that you're clueless about what you're talking about, you obviously don't know him very well. I am not against improving him a little bit but remember that he had several bad games, his fantastic goals shouldn't outshine the fact that he was moved to the reserve early on this year following a string of poor permanences. He has a lot of potential but he is far from being an accomplished player.

i didn't said he doesn't deserve any dribbling card.if you read my posts carefully you could realize that you were a bit ASS-HOLE in replying to me:

tasmin wrote: but if you guys feel other way i have no objection.as i just try to make sets accurate as possible but no hard feelings :) !

i said at first that i could be wrong as i didn't see him as regular as for Algeria specially.

tasmin wrote: use quick scissors+quick turn+shoulder feint in 1-1 dribbling situation.

are not quick scissors and quick turn dribbling cards ?

ya i might be wrong in some aspects.but told simply that i am wrong .don't try to be an ASS-HOLE.
Helios

Postby Helios » 2011 Jun 25, 15:21

A compilation of him and Taarabt, nearly identical gestures :

Taarabt is without a doubt the more skilled of the two, but I would like to see what he's capable of in a more competitive environment. Championship is quite poor technically, kick and rush football. Among the blind, a one-eyed man is king. Image

Let's keep the discussion at a fairly high level please, it goes without saying that he blatantly deserves Dribbling/Trickster. If you want to improve the current stats, many areas deserve some attention and scrutinizing : his work rate and how he reads the game, his attacking intelligence...etc.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 25, 15:28

ok i am sorry ! i understand your point. ya taarabt is more tricky player and more ball hog than boudebouz.i can see boudebouz's TW could get higher as i said in my post.but taarabt , i fear he is too selfish.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 26, 06:18

nice video. any way Helios this video shows that boudebouz deserves 2 more skill cards .
at 1:17 that was roulette and in 2 occasions he made flip-flap skills.
also don't you think his DS is too low.he looks damn faster with the ball.at least 85-86.certainly he is much faster with the ball than without it.
also what do you think about my previous suggestions:
att:74
fka:79-80
tw:78
adding shoulder feint+1 touch play.
also maybe his shooting tech could go up few points.
and honestly i was pretty wrong saying him not a trickster.he looks as same as tarrabt maybe even better comparing the standard of those leagues.i really like this player and hope he goes to a bigger team.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jun 26, 20:25

Good suggestions, I agree with tasmin, Bouddebouz makes his second good season, yes he play not good in some match but the global season is good.

I agree so with the suggestions but for shot technique, not raise it, 78 is good, I think shot accuracy must be raise to 75.

So agree with DS, Att, FK, TW and cards suggestions by tasmin and I suggest Shoot accuracy: 75
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 27, 04:47

personally i wasn't too sure to suggest for a raise in his ST .that's why i didn't suggest any number.he seems to have a tendency to hit the ball first time and with 1 touch play with relatively average ST he can do that.but i agree his SA could go to 75 as you suggested.

so what about an update ? nonobus or helios ?
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 29, 12:21

so can we get an update :) ? helios/nonobus ?
nonobus

Postby nonobus » 2011 Jun 29, 12:26

I am waiting for helios' opinion(as he seems to know that player very well).
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 29, 12:29

ok no problem ;)
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jul 02, 08:38

are you guys happy with his BB in pes 2011 ? i asked it because with his (177cm,70kg) and 77 BB he looks extremely weak.even some lower BB defender can push him and dispossessed him easily.even with his current agi ,da,ts,acc and my proposed ds at 86 doesn't help him to retain the ball.so weak in game.so i suggest 1 point increase in BB,1 point increase in agi and 1 point increase in DA.
Helios

Postby Helios » 2011 Jul 02, 12:23

Attack : 74 (+2)
Da : 85 (+1)
Ds : 85 (+2)

Fair enough.

Tw : 78

Tw : 77 (+1) he makes some nice one-two combinations and all, but he remains a very individualistic and selfish player, if you raise this value too much, those characteristics of him will fade and he'd be too collective minded. Robinho is only rated at a 79 and I don't think Ryad is as close to him in this area.

As for shot technique, 78 is already a very good value, a large chunk of attacking midfielders on this database have lower ratings : (73 - 76).

1-touch pass
I don't think he deserves it, in normal conditions he wouldn't strike the ball without control. I'd have no problems with it if he scores more volleys.

Balance : 78 (+1)

I agree that he is tougher, with a 78 + TD and he should be able to protect the ball in a satisfactory way.

1 point increase in agi

The current value suits him very well , it's as far he can get, really. :|

fka: 79 (+1)

Ok.

Shot accuracy : 73 (+1) but 75 is way too much for the moment. This puts him on the same level as many decent strikers out there. I don't think he is at this level just yet, he'd be too surgical and too precise. He doesn't score enough goals to warrant more.

flip-flap skills.

Surely. I thought he had it already.

shoulder feint

Ok.

roulette

No to the roulette as he doesn't do it frequently enough.

I am also thinking of lowering LPA to 77/76. He wastes too many crosses and corners. The pace is quite good however. (LPS : 76 - +1)
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jul 02, 15:43

i agree with your points.but i think we should give him roulette despite how often he uses it ! he can do that skill and when you gonna play in game and needs to do it.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2011 Jul 02, 16:43

tasmin wrote:i agree with your points.but i think we should give him roulette despite how often he uses it ! he can do that skill and when you gonna play in game and needs to do it.

I don't agree because all professional can do the roulette in Ligue 1, you can use it one or two match in the season, player who needs this card must do it one times all the 4-5 match
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jul 02, 17:07

its a skill card . so a player can do this in real life should have this in his stats.at least as optional. it is not a skill that you need to do all the time.its related with opposition players body position,your body position and suitable situation. that was a clear roulette in that video.not that every player can do that skill.as he can do that and shows that he deserves it.
midnight

Postby midnight » 2012 Apr 11, 14:31

tasmin wrote:its a skill card . so a player can do this in real life should have this in his stats.at least as optional. it is not a skill that you need to do all the time.its related with opposition players body position,your body position and suitable situation. that was a clear roulette in that video.not that every player can do that skill.as he can do that and shows that he deserves it.

True but ZIZOU did the roulette regularly with Real Madrid .so he was just lucky to have the chances to perform it hein ?? I don't think so. . .
maybe this skill card works with players who knows how to get these chances(body position and suitable situation)and who obviously know how to perform it IMO
so BOUDEBOUZ needs to prove that he deserves this skill card by doing the roulette in multiple games in a whole season.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

conker8

Postby conker8 » 2012 Apr 11, 15:40

midnight wrote:hein ??

Are you french?

P.D. : I'm back!!

Return to “Real Betis Balompié”