PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Stanislav Lobotka

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 Jan 12, 18:25

vs Deportivo Alavés https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crMHuQtS7Gc
vs Girona FC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDBWbx02zr8
vs SD Eibar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C67MtO8tiI
vs Real Betis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQU7TRnnCdA
vs RCD Espanyol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhIoA0Idy0

Very interesting CMF playing as DMF actually in Celta de Vigo.

I see no limit for this player. He still has to improve the ratio Attack/Defence to become a great player but he has all the conditions to play in a big team: tactitally good, agile, good passer, good dribbler, fast with the ball, small but strong, great stamina... very good player without a doubt.

I think he isn't as slow as this topic suggest: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1983&p=579744#p579709

SPA, SPS, Response, Balance or Mentality could be a bit higher.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Jan 12, 19:08

The TS/DS combo is arguably the main difference in both sets. I feel I was sorta conservative awarding him DS 78 with TS 72. The problem is that Lobotka is an extremely complex footballer to be replicated. There are moments where he surely looks faster, but that's mostly a matter of him having the skill of losing a minimal amount of speed on the ball.

Off the ball, that's a whole different story. He's actually an under average speeder off the ball. But again, he has another trait on him to compensate that lack of speed: His tactical sense. He moves a lot of the ball and, most of the time, at the proper moment. His defensive covering tends to be fairly decent; he's also somewhat responsive, as you stressed it out.

Indeed, he has massive potential as a footballer. He just needs to forge a more winning mentality and be a little bit more dared when defending and (specially) attacking.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2018 Jan 12, 19:15

KeyserSoze wrote:The problem is that Lobotka is an extremely complex footballer to be replicated.

Yeah, I have done a million tests and still I'm not satisfied :lol: :lol: for that reason I haven't created him until today, 'cause he's extremely complex player to replicate in game.
And thanks for the feedback :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Mar 05, 18:33

Good player overall. He's specially great when Celta needs to cool down tempo a bit with a more ball-possesion oriented style during matches, while still providing tons of supportiveness either when attacking or defending.

By default, he tends to play it simple and he only improvises more when things are tough. Sounds simple on paper, but that's something way more complex to replicate ig.

Konami should really focus on Lobotka in the future, in order to set with a more realistic, suitable style for him ig.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Apr 30, 00:59

His dribbling skills are quite neat, usually keeping an awesome close control. I dare to say he's the most flamboyant footballer of Celta by a significant margin, some steps ahead of Aspas, Sisto, P.P. Hernández, Wass...

I'd rate his DA around 88-89, but I'd like to find some samples of his dribbles from YT, animated GIFs or similar stuff. If anyone else has examples to support my view, I'd heavily appreciate it.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2018 Jun 01, 18:34

KeyserSoze wrote:His dribbling skills are quite neat, usually keeping an awesome close control. I dare to say he's the most flamboyant footballer of Celta by a significant margin, some steps ahead of Aspas, Sisto, P.P. Hernández, Wass...

I'd rate his DA around 88-89, but I'd like to find some samples of his dribbles from YT, animated GIFs or similar stuff. If anyone else has examples to support my view, I'd heavily appreciate it.

https://pmanalytics.wordpress.com/2018/ ... idfielder/

Here, insane breakdown of Lobotka, video examples of every part of his game

also - https://twitter.com/ScoutedFtbl really good page to follow, awesome community

as written in the article, Lobotka under pressure is really great, one of the most efficient dribblers in la liga, dude has literally 90% DA success rate, and not like he doesnt dribble at all, he's strong with low center of gravity, amazing close control, neat touches and calm head, when he gets doubled, he kinda fakes the pass with his body movement, but then all of the sudden he switches gears and directions and glides past few players, something Kovacic did at Inter so often, something Frenkie De Jong also does.
Really interesting player, could be great signing for any team in Europe looking to strengthen their midfield, he's someone who'd fit in any team
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2019 Feb 07, 20:01

Shall I upgrade his DA?
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2019 Feb 07, 21:32

I would mind, but he and Celta as a whole has played pretty poorly, his DA is still obviously good, but its just bad timing I guess.
Im ok with higher DA
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 May 18, 21:08

This player needs to define himself. He's a midfielder who isn't a great defender or generates much danger in attack, almost always maintaining the position in midfield.
With many skills (DA, SPA, BC, Res, Agi, DS, Sta, Teamwork ...) he needs to take advantage of his full potential, but he has not yet taken a step forward, running the risk of staying stuck in teams of half table of the bigger leagues.

I see balanced values in the ATT/DEF ratio. Something like 70/70. Interesting values for a good CMF, but he has the capacity to be a much better player.
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2019 May 19, 20:56

tbh half of the season Celta had no idea what they were doing and they didnt even play him and his transfer to PSG broke down, it may have influenced him, he had a great start and then all went to shit, but yes, he needs to focus on few things in midfield and he can be so damn good

Return to “SSC Napoli”