Arkadiusz Milik

Moderators: antony, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 16362
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 303 times

Arkadiusz Milik

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Aug 23, 11:22

Last edited by buszmen on 2012 Nov 03, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mistrzu16
Posts: 933
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 12:52
Location: Koszalin
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Arkadiusz MILIK

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2012 Dec 27, 14:49

Update.
User avatar
PIPA23
Posts: 3505
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Arkadiusz MILIK

Postby PIPA23 » 2012 Dec 31, 12:16

User avatar
Mistrzu16
Posts: 933
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 12:52
Location: Koszalin
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Arkadiusz MILIK

Postby Mistrzu16 » 2012 Dec 31, 12:20

Good luck Arek !!! :D
tuco55
Posts: 1512
Joined: 2009 Jan 16, 05:49
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby tuco55 » 2013 Dec 12, 14:17

fitzcarraldo
Posts: 261
Joined: 2012 May 10, 21:43
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2014 May 15, 21:36

To AFC Ajax Amsterdam.
Image

official source:
http://www.ajax.nl/Ajax-Nieuws/Ajax-nie ... rkusen.htm
Fides
Posts: 4353
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Fides » 2014 Aug 11, 07:04

He isnt the most responsive player around. Seems 'suprised' when somebody gives a through ball or a quick pass, but this might also be a TW thing (or just related to being 'new' to the Ajax tactics/strategy.
User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1937
Joined: 2012 Nov 19, 11:24
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Roy » 2014 Sep 13, 20:48

His ball playing skills seem incredibly average, but his physicality is quite something for his height. He's pretty fast and agile.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Fides
Posts: 4353
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Fides » 2014 Sep 14, 05:38

True. Tactically its also clear that he is not used to the type of football Ajax plays. His finish at the 2 goals was good by the way. I also saw 1 amazing high through pass of him (forgot to who, probably El Ghazi?).
User avatar
mcmattie
Posts: 1579
Joined: 2010 Jun 05, 12:54
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby mcmattie » 2014 Sep 16, 14:18

Image
User avatar
buszmen
Posts: 2223
Joined: 2010 May 13, 10:55
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby buszmen » 2014 Nov 09, 13:55

Starting to show his true potential in Ajax, todays two goals against Cambuur‬. His good form was showing also in National Team, goal against Germany and Scotland. He is current starting striker in pair to Lewandowski in Poland.
Fides
Posts: 4353
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Fides » 2014 Nov 09, 18:36

That first goal was impressive.
Fides
Posts: 4353
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Fides » 2014 Nov 11, 08:19

He seems a bit better than this (esp. his SA is good). Are there any Polish or German followers who wanna suggest some stats?
User avatar
buszmen
Posts: 2223
Joined: 2010 May 13, 10:55
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby buszmen » 2014 Nov 11, 09:55

weight - 80kg
height - some sources gave him 189cm, not sure about it

Suggestions:
SPA - 76
SA - 78
SP - 83
BAL- 83
ST - 79
AGI - 77
ACC - 80
maybe TS need lowering

Milik improved his finishing with long range attempts and look very good in physical stats. Still versatile player, who can play as winger and helping in defence. Sometimes play deeper and tries playmaking , so meed green SPA should be correct. Bit lower AGI and not sure about his TS . Fast on first meters (ACC) so he can goes on throught passes.
User avatar
buszmen
Posts: 2223
Joined: 2010 May 13, 10:55
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby buszmen » 2014 Dec 10, 22:54

Image

wiek - age
mecze - games
w wyjściowym składzie - in starting eleven
minuty - minutes
gole - goals
asysty - assists
udział przy golu /min - goals+assists per min
User avatar
PIPA23
Posts: 3505
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: England
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby PIPA23 » 2014 Dec 11, 02:43

buszmen wrote:wiek - age
mecze - games
w wyjściowym składzie - in starting eleven
minuty - minutes
gole - goals
asysty - assists
udział przy golu /min - goals+assists per min


pretty impressive, but to compare strikers like that is not very accurate, especially if the rest of the strikers play against better defences than in Eredivision with all respect. In Leverkusen he didn´t set the world on fire... i hope he will prove himself in biger league in future.
User avatar
buszmen
Posts: 2223
Joined: 2010 May 13, 10:55
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby buszmen » 2014 Dec 11, 14:51

It is comparision first 20 games in Ajax. True, but hard to win competition with Kiesling in first round in Bundesliga.
Fides
Posts: 4353
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:39
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 43 times
Contact:

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Fides » 2014 Dec 14, 10:53

He has been quite impressive. His finishing skills/composure/shot placement might be better developed than Suarez' and Zlatans at that age. If he develops physically like Luis' and Zlatan did from that age I can see a similar future for him.
For some reason its quite rare to see a pretty clinical left footed striker (I think Messi, Robben en v Persie are quite profilic goalscorers and lefties though, at a younger age the first 2 werent exactly clinical). For some reason players like Huntelaar, Inzaghi, van Nistelrooy, Klose, Villa, Shearer, Makaay etc. seem to be right footed almost 9/10 times.
User avatar
Roy
Posts: 1937
Joined: 2012 Nov 19, 11:24
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 422 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Roy » 2014 Dec 15, 09:24

It's obvious he needs an update and I think every Eredivisie mod should post their thoughts/numbers here and let's see what we can come up with, 'cause he's been miles ahead of Kolbeinn.

I'll just start with a set:

Spoiler: show
Club: AFC Ajax
Name: Arkadiusz Milik
Shirt Name: MILIK
Number: 19
Positions: CF

Nationality: Polish
Age: 20 (28/02/1994)

Height: 189 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side:

Attack: 80
Defence: 42
Balance: 81
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 79
Response: 81
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 76
Header: 78
Jump: 79
Technique: 79
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 73
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 79

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 5


I like him, he's good. A nice supportive striker with a knack for scoring goals you expect a CF to score. He's a bit more agile and capable than his current set implies, I actually feel his body turns are quite slick, he doesn't feel stiff at all and his control is pretty nice, he's fairly dangerous and he's a good shooter, he's shown good power on his shots and his accuracy has been really good from time to time but finally settled on this value, his TW is pretty great, he moves into space for his teammates and helps out quite a bit. Overall, he's far better than Kolbeinn and actually seems far better fitted in Ajax's system cause he's well capable of executing the tasks an Ajax CF should, one for the future, probably.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Sergio1990
Posts: 199
Joined: 2014 Sep 19, 17:27
Location: Russia
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Sergio1990 » 2014 Dec 15, 18:35

User avatar
Ramindbroken
Posts: 1107
Joined: 2014 Dec 13, 19:08
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby Ramindbroken » 2014 Dec 17, 23:54

Roy wrote:It's obvious he needs an update and I think every Eredivisie mod should post their thoughts/numbers here and let's see what we can come up with, 'cause he's been miles ahead of Kolbeinn.

I'll just start with a set:

Spoiler: show
Club: AFC Ajax
Name: Arkadiusz Milik
Shirt Name: MILIK
Number: 19
Positions: CF

Nationality: Polish
Age: 20 (28/02/1994)

Height: 189 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side:

Attack: 80
Defence: 42
Balance: 81
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 79
Response: 81
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 70
Shot Accuracy: 80
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 79
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 76
Header: 78
Jump: 79
Technique: 79
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 73
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 79

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 5


I like him, he's good. A nice supportive striker with a knack for scoring goals you expect a CF to score. He's a bit more agile and capable than his current set implies, I actually feel his body turns are quite slick, he doesn't feel stiff at all and his control is pretty nice, he's fairly dangerous and he's a good shooter, he's shown good power on his shots and his accuracy has been really good from time to time but finally settled on this value, his TW is pretty great, he moves into space for his teammates and helps out quite a bit. Overall, he's far better than Kolbeinn and actually seems far better fitted in Ajax's system cause he's well capable of executing the tasks an Ajax CF should, one for the future, probably.


Totally agree with this set.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVeGZR_P0k

Return to “SSC Napoli”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests