Arkadiusz Milik

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Arkadiusz Milik

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Aug 23, 11:22

Last edited by buszmen on 2012 Nov 03, 04:48, edited 1 time in total.
antony
PSD Elite

Re: Arkadiusz Milik

Postby antony » 2016 Aug 02, 16:01

Claudio14 wrote:
Relja wrote:34 million for goalscorer proven only in Eredivise is IMO too much. I am not doubting his qualities, just saying that i think even Suarez who was an obvious world class even in eredivisie was paid less.

that's todays football.

it's because all know that Napoli as much money to spent now and they're going to overpay all
CuorreAzzurro
PSD Youth League

Postby CuorreAzzurro » 2016 Aug 04, 08:31

welcome to napoli, big price, but i hope as he joins our little slavia colony his pole and croat catholica companions Nikita-Contini, Strinic, Lasicki, Zielinski & Rog help him fit in and really gel! he is really BRAVO ARKADIAN I HOPE!!!
Daje i Partenopei de Napule!
Hala los Borbónes de Real Madrid!
et Vive les Asémistes du Mu̍negu!
FORCA FORCA FORCA ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Aug 04, 19:49

CuorreAzzurro wrote:welcome to napoli, big price, but i hope as he joins our little slavia colony his pole and croat catholica companions Nikita-Contini, Strinic, Lasicki, Zielinski & Rog help him fit in and really gel! he is really BRAVO ARKADIAN I HOPE!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rog is a Dinamo Zagreb player.
CuorreAzzurro
PSD Youth League

Postby CuorreAzzurro » 2016 Aug 04, 21:26

Relja wrote:
CuorreAzzurro wrote:welcome to napoli, big price, but i hope as he joins our little slavia colony his pole and croat catholica companions Nikita-Contini, Strinic, Lasicki, Zielinski & Rog help him fit in and really gel! he is really BRAVO ARKADIAN I HOPE!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rog is a Dinamo Zagreb player.

not for long! do you read? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daje i Partenopei de Napule!
Hala los Borbónes de Real Madrid!
et Vive les Asémistes du Mu̍negu!
FORCA FORCA FORCA ! ! ! ! ! ! !
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Aug 28, 12:56

Yesterday he showed very good trapping and good first touch.. something like mid yellows TEC and high greens SPA
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 17, 21:59

my vision of him is this:
is very dangerous in the last few meters but has very little part in the operation of the team, tall but not too strong physically and is a fairly slow striker but can do the right moves to take backbeat the defence.
I see him like Icardi, lethal in the final meters but little participatory to maneuver despite having a nice left with which does nice filtering passes (like the pass for Zielinski on the Krafth's red card).

the set i would to give to him (testing):
Spoiler: show
Attack: 85
Defence: 35
Balance: 81
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 77
Response: 85
Agility: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 71
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 77
Curling: 72
Header: 83
Jump: 80
Technique: 82
Aggression: 85
Mentality: 73
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 71
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Sep 17, 23:29

i'll swallow my fucking words xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CLASS
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2016 Sep 17, 23:30

Even though i said i am not doubting his qualities, 30m pound will turn into a bargain deal :lOL:
Oriello
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Oriello » 2016 Sep 18, 02:59

To me he seems so akward/ungainly in his movements when receiving and beginning to do something with the ball ... I can't place whether its his technique or agility...its like he is 10 feet tall and about to tip over cuz a gust of wind is blowing.

Finally getting a chance to show off that supposedly 'magic' left foot with nice shots, as opposed to bumbling the ball into the net Inzaghi style for his first few goals :p
Ramindbroken
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Sep 18, 05:21

I really like Antony's set. Dunno if he deserves that 85 ATT though, I'd like to see him more.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Sep 18, 13:52

I completely missed that post by antony. I like the direction of it..but like Ramindbroken mentioned the Attack might be a touch much (in combo with RESP, shooting, *scoring, *reaction) - Eriedivise is not what it used to be I think - and its a bit early in the season to see if he will come good a whole year in Italy.

LPS/Curl combo I could see a bit more - he has a really good whipping cross on him for set-pieces and his shots can have that 'curl' magic to them.

Aggresion 85...He sometimes strikes me as lacking in making effective angled runs (maybe cuz his pace isnt great and he simply knows their is little point)...dunno he is playing differently with Napoli at the centre of a 3-man atack..for Poland he plays a different position and apparently for Aajax he played wide SS (? I read)..maybe still learning/feeling out the position for Napoli and will integrate better in the system later - just a tad conservative for me at the moment for a 85..
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Sep 25, 07:29

wtf????? Just no. We can't set a player to be so high in many areas just after 5 matches or so. What did he do to get that attack 85? 4 goals in Serie A? Kessié scored 4 goals as well. Should we give him 85 then?

I can't stand to these way of rating players. Time will tell if he's really this good, but nowadays he's a promising striker on a good form, fitting in Napoli's tactics and module.
mcmattie
PSD Elite

Postby mcmattie » 2016 Sep 25, 08:23

Btw, he's pretty much useless with his right foot.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 25, 16:33

Epsi wrote:wtf????? Just no. We can't set a player to be so high in many areas just after 5 matches or so. What did he do to get that attack 85? 4 goals in Serie A? Kessié scored 4 goals as well. Should we give him 85 then?

I can't stand to these way of rating players. Time will tell if he's really this good, but nowadays he's a promising striker on a good form, fitting in Napoli's tactics and module.

Understand what you said but Milik isn't appear today into the world. With that set is replicated well imho.. 85 isn't this oustanding value, i always find him smart at movements and work with the opponent backline.. if you want to change something do it, always confident in your visions.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2016 Sep 25, 17:07

I feel the same as epsi. Even if these changes represent him and it is true he is hardly a player that just appeared today, we typically need more time before changes are made, to build a better profile. I understand your enthusiasm and appreciate it, but there really is no rush.
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2016 Sep 25, 17:14

jurgens wrote:I feel the same as epsi. Even if these changes represent him and it is true he is hardly a player that just appeared today, we typically need more time before changes are made, to build a better profile. I understand your enthusiasm and appreciate it, but there really is no rush.

Yes but i follow him since time and because i'm stayed updating Napoli in my OF (all players), i given him the tweaks that i've since the EURO.. btw there's not problem if you want downgrade something as i said. Only i've just played some simulation game and really like what my Napoli move on the pitch :D .. really close to reality
fitzcarraldo
Regular Poster

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2016 Sep 25, 17:21

Epsi wrote:wtf????? Just no. We can't set a player to be so high in many areas just after 5 matches or so.

It's not like he started his career in August. There are people who follow him for years already.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2016 Sep 26, 16:42

I'm not saying that. We all know what he's capable of, but we need time before settle him to be one of the best strikers in Europe. Milik came out from Ajax, scored a lot (but doesn't have incredible numbers by his side at the moment), but we all know Eredivisie is not a top tier league.
Nowadays, he's an emerging striker, can't be at the same level of Quagliarella or other strikers who marked their signature on top leagues for years.

jurgens wrote:we typically need more time before changes are made, to build a better profile.

this is the point.
fitzcarraldo
Regular Poster

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2016 Sep 26, 18:50

No time to wait; I agree 85/85/85 combo is tad too high (personally I would lower ATT and RES to 80-82).
dwid
Regular Poster

Postby dwid » 2017 Feb 23, 15:32

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3A9wGcx9k

I suggest increase his TW. He's definitely more involved in the game. Under instructions from Sarri, Arek has gone back a few meters, almost to the midfield. This was seldom seen before at Ajax, where he played mostly near of the box. Being more frequent the intention of associated game, I think that would be right to increase a little bit his passing skills. But just slightly.

The rest of the stats are unobjectionable. Sadly we have seen less than expected due to his early injury, but now he's back I am sure that we'll see a better Arek in the not too distant future (I hope).
"Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate."

Hendrik Johannes Cruijff.

Return to “SSC Napoli”