Raúl Albiol

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Raúl Albiol

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:51

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Jul 07, 12:46, edited 3 times in total.
Paddy

Re: Raúl ALBIOL

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 30, 16:54

fishdalf

Postby fishdalf » 2009 Jan 15, 13:48

Should he not have marking and covering?
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 22, 11:22

Agree with add this stars. ;)
Editing La Liga...
mario88

Postby mario88 » 2009 May 08, 19:21

Update the pic...
with this one
BECKS23LA

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 10, 17:04

Markulur wrote:Agree with add this stars. ;)

Agree too
fishdalf

Postby fishdalf » 2009 May 10, 18:25

Wish choice. A much needed update.
Cruel

Postby Cruel » 2009 May 29, 16:25

Also agree about marking and covering, he deserves it. I wish that Perez will think of him as a Cannavaro replacement, I don't see any better candidate then him.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 May 29, 16:37

I think that quite a few changes can be made here too.

The Balance value looks over the top, one of the problems with Raul Albiol is that he isn't overtly tough and often lacks the physical nature needed against the pacy La Liga strikers. It shows a particular contrast to Marchena who is shorter yet exhibits a far greater level of strength than Albiol. I'd propose a dramatic decrease to an 83 for his Balance.

At the same time I propose an increase to Albiol's Response. He reads the game very well and has sharp reactions, this proves to be beneficiary to Valencia when crosses are made into Valencia's box and for when Valencia start off a counter-attacking move. So to see Albiol on an 81 for Response is...well....shocking to be honest. I would have said that he could sit at an 84, pending further discussion.

He also has a decent ball control for a player of his position, although this wasn't that surprising considering his past as a defensive midfielder. He controls the ball well and makes deft touches that, again, contrast his partner - Marchena. He has the ability to bring the ball into play and, as I've said previously, can help start counter-attacking moves. I'd say that he could see an increase to a 75/76 value, he's similar to the likes of Pique and Mexes in this area.

It's a shame, Albiol is likely to be one of many players that leave Valencia this summer due to the fire sale that will occur. Valencia's debt is now at a shockingly high level and it would seem that a mass exodus will occur, hence why rumours about the futures of Villa, David Silva et al have occured again.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 May 30, 09:05

I agree in your explanations and suggestions. I would add too a boost on his condition. He played 49/41/46 martches on the last three season. He deserves a 7 with no doubt.

Valencia has lots of problems and Albiol is not the one that will leave Valencia... I think that Silva, Villa, Albiol and probably Mata can be sold. And some other players with a less quality or olds like Joaquin, Albelda...
Editing La Liga...
fishdalf

Postby fishdalf » 2009 May 30, 11:26

7 condition is a must. Agreed.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 01, 10:13

For stars, I'm really agree with *Marking but not sure about *Covering... I saw him so good on the mark but covering his teammates... Not sure if he is sufficiently to have it.
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 15, 00:14

Markulur wrote:For stars, I'm really agree with *Marking but not sure about *Covering... I saw him so good on the mark but covering his teammates... Not sure if he is sufficiently to have it.

Yes, agree with you here

GoonerLover66 wrote:I think that quite a few changes can be made here too.

The Balance value looks over the top, one of the problems with Raul Albiol is that he isn't overtly tough and often lacks the physical nature needed against the pacy La Liga strikers. It shows a particular contrast to Marchena who is shorter yet exhibits a far greater level of strength than Albiol. I'd propose a dramatic decrease to an 83 for his Balance.

At the same time I propose an increase to Albiol's Response. He reads the game very well and has sharp reactions, this proves to be beneficiary to Valencia when crosses are made into Valencia's box and for when Valencia start off a counter-attacking move. So to see Albiol on an 81 for Response is...well....shocking to be honest. I would have said that he could sit at an 84, pending further discussion.

He also has a decent ball control for a player of his position, although this wasn't that surprising considering his past as a defensive midfielder. He controls the ball well and makes deft touches that, again, contrast his partner - Marchena. He has the ability to bring the ball into play and, as I've said previously, can help start counter-attacking moves. I'd say that he could see an increase to a 75/76 value, he's similar to the likes of Pique and Mexes in this area.

It's a shame, Albiol is likely to be one of many players that leave Valencia this summer due to the fire sale that will occur. Valencia's debt is now at a shockingly high level and it would seem that a mass exodus will occur, hence why rumours about the futures of Villa, David Silva et al have occured again.

Agree with gooner as well, but i have a trouble with his balance 83 seems very low for me... probably 84 should be more accurate.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 15, 09:25

Think that he is 187/74... Albiol is always accused to be so weak on his tackles. Test 83 and you will see that he remains so strong. ;)
Editing La Liga...
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Jun 15, 09:35

83 is not a terrible value and considering his size, defence, speed and now added high responce he'll still be a top class defender.
I'm against you
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2009 Jun 21, 02:52

Then update him with gooner + mark suggestion:

BB: 83
RES: 84
DA: 76
DS: 75

*Marking

For what i have seen in the last matches with spain i think that he could be a little bit faster, i haven't seen to much of him cause he doesn't play regulary in spain and i don't use to see valencia, so i can't make a suggestion, but if you have the same feeling could be discussed.

If i were florentino i would sign him, RM needs a CB, and he is spanish, young and a good CB. And he will make a good partner with pique in the edge of the defense in the future, we have defense for many years.
erol17

Postby erol17 » 2009 Jun 21, 09:28

Jim_Boi

Postby Jim_Boi » 2009 Jun 24, 17:36

Ulises wrote:Then update him with gooner + mark suggestion:

*Marking

For what i have seen in the last matches with spain i think that he could be a little bit faster, i haven't seen to much of him cause he doesn't play regulary in spain and i don't use to see valencia, so i can't make a suggestion, but if you have the same feeling could be discussed.

If i were florentino i would sign him, RM needs a CB, and he is spanish, young and a good CB. And he will make a good partner with pique in the edge of the defense in the future, we have defense for many years.

Agree with
* Marking
Nrby

Postby Nrby » 2009 Jun 25, 10:22

Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 25, 10:39