José Callejón

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

José Callejón

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 21:27

Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Dec 03, 15:53, edited 4 times in total.
Diego

Re: José CALLEJON

Postby Diego » 2011 Dec 21, 16:34

You should gave me the credit in the first place! :lol: Who knows? maybe in ten years I am gonna be remembered as the Guaita's set guy :roll:
Btw that counts as an agree :D
bam!
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 21, 17:13

Updated.

PD@Interist:
Spoiler: show
As long as Guaita keeps warming the bench up I wouldn't be so sure :lol:

Btw:
FernandoA13 wrote:I am really in love with this guys off the ball movement, wonderful player too watch really. I wanted to suggest an ATT and AGG raise, ATT 82 and AGG 87 or something close. And last but not least P13 - Goal Poacher. And agree with SA raise, atleast 1 point.

BUMP It, I definitelly agree.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2011 Dec 24, 05:20

his touch is class 8-)
Descansa en paz Chucho
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2011 Dec 25, 04:26

Jose Callejon is as good as Higuain, a little less than Bnezema perhaps do not understand why the skill set make him look like less, is demonstrating q goals can perform as well or better than the two mentioned above ... review their actions is a suggestion .. .. someone who will agree?
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
cris

Postby cris » 2011 Dec 25, 08:59

mate, right now, I can only disagree with you. Higuain is a world class striker. He was firmly Madrid's number one striker before getting injured. A fully fit and in-form Higuain is, at least, as good as Benzema. Well, a fully fit Higuain is faster and finishes better than Benzema. However, Benzema will always be slightly more skillful and better at creating for others. Anyways, IMO, right now, Callejon is still behind them. Having said that, he has the potential to reach to their levels but he is not there yet. He is just starting to get games in the first world class team he has ever played for.
If you wanna lose fat quickly, Maximizing the Afterburn effect is the key. http://afterburneffect.org/ (totally free)
Eating healthy meals is even more important. check this out: http://www.teamunify.com/cast/__doc__/Insanity%20Nutrition%20Guide.pdf
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Dec 25, 14:12

Callejón hasn't shown anything better than this some some months ago, in fact he was a good forward for Espanyol but nothing more, he was really wasteful and he was only cappable to score a little number of goals, in fact the numbers are:

Espanyol: 106 games, 12 goals
Real Madrid: 12 games, 9 goals

I'll give him more time before increasing so much his stats
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2011 Dec 25, 16:46

you're right, Xyder, we should give more time to follow Joseph Alley showing the level you have, I'm sure if given more opportunities Mou maybe even finish setting to Higuain, and then strike partner with Benzema, to wait and keep watching. . thank you for your opinions, Merry Christmas :D
Jose Mourinho
ynwasg8

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Dec 25, 17:09

Higuain can easily score 45 goals a season when fully fit ,I bet Callejón hasnt scored that much in his career??Benzema's a better player but doesnt suit madrids style.He is more of a Barca/Arsenal type.But still Higuain scores more and that is what strikers should do.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 25, 17:17

How does Benzema not suit Madrid.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2011 Dec 25, 17:23

what has been said is very true, but look at this point: Jose Callejon not have opportunities in the Real Madrid went to Espanyol. and we all know that is not a team Espanyol re-name, but nevertheless became a space, and drew the attention of Mou, something I pull it again, do not you think, seuire watching their games and I'm sure will be the same level of Higuain and Benzema. will demonstrate
Jose Mourinho
El Pipita

Postby El Pipita » 2011 Dec 25, 20:22

kevinginodelgado wrote:what has been said is very true, but look at this point: Jose Callejon not have opportunities in the Real Madrid went to Espanyol. and we all know that is not a team Espanyol re-name, but nevertheless became a space, and drew the attention of Mou, something I pull it again, do not you think, seuire watching their games and I'm sure will be the same level of Higuain and Benzema. will demonstrate

Stop using google translate ffs. :lol:
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Jan 23, 13:11

Callejon great goal, precision. shooting power. speed.
good technique,
maybe deserved an update.
comes in and makes things very well!
Jose Mourinho
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 23, 13:15

Let's be fair. Something around 84 SA for Callejón? His placement has been great indeed, very simillar to Benzema's style in most cases
kunmariano wrote:

Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jan 23, 13:44

True. I only know him since he's joined Real and he's shown to be a very good finisher, easy SA 84 for me. ATT and RES could also both use a boost though I'm skeptical about his speed stats and his AGI.
Can we update Higuain too then?
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2012 Jan 23, 13:59

this is my suggestion:
ATT: 82/83
BB: 78/79
SPA: 76/77
SPS: 75/76
SA: 84/85
TEC: 84/85
TW: 80
ATT: Callejon always aware of the kickback, or offered as an option pass, mostly vertical on the move, is becoming goals, why? because it is always lurking.
BB: here, would increase one or two points, because you'll note with more physical strength, fighting balls and not get "bounced" as before. has worked well this aspect.
SPA & SPS: when the ball it comes round, Callejon, shows more security now. has improved significantly.
SA: It is redundant to speak of at this point, his shot is positioned and accurate, effective and efficient.
TEC, has improved since his arrival in June. better ball control, and also at the time of shooting
TW: As I said before, Callejon, is always shown as an option to pass, if not tries to distract the opponent, I see very active in the plays when you enter or start a game

I hope my suggestions are well explained.
Jose Mourinho
El Pipita

Postby El Pipita » 2012 Jan 23, 14:53

I agree with 84 SA, his shooting has been so accurate this season.

BTW, why he has 81 response ? the kid react so fast to through balls.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jan 24, 11:20

ATT, RES and SA should go up, yes. ATT into mid yellows, 84 - 85 I'd say, his positional sense and sharpness around the area have been pretty good so far. RES should be over AGI if you ask me, we could take AGI down a bit like Evans suggests (to 83/84 or so) but RES could sit around 86 with ease, he's been quite poachy lately, reacting very well to passes in tight positions. SA 83/84 should do it, but SP could come down a bit... almost always shoots from inside the area and is clearly favouring placement over power, so 81 would be the highest value I'd give him for SP.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jan 24, 12:12

Agree with ATT 84, AGI 83, SA 84 and SP 81 (though I'd even go with a 80) but RES 86 would be too high imo. He's definitely sharp but he's not at Higuaín's level, 84 max imo.
DS could also come down by two points imo, don't think he's this fast on the ball.

I'd remove Darting Run btw and add Free Roaming. And based on his time at Madrid, Incisive Run needs to be removed.
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
KunAguero

Postby KunAguero » 2012 Jan 24, 12:57

You should be update .. He is really talent and special ..
I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 24, 13:14

Agree with Removing darting / Incisive run, basically his role at Madrid Isnt anywhere near the one he had at Espanyol.

@CHarper About TW I get your point, but I'd rather give him an 84 attack instead of higher teamwork for that. Agree on higher tech @84
kunmariano wrote:

Return to “SSC Napoli”