AC Milan - Formation & Tactics

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

AC Milan - Formation & Tactics

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Nov 07, 11:57

MrEskola

Re: Team Tactics

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 08, 05:36

Can't really say Milan plays long ball anymore. It's more like ineffective possession football to me.

Montolivo plays on the right DMF, de Jong is the left DMF, so switch it around. De Sciglio hasn't been used at LB for a few games now, this position is now occupied by Constant.
Seems like Allegri likes Mexés as the right CB and Bonera as the left CB. But he always changes at least one of his centre-backs to another one.
Allegri likes to use Pato as a starter in biggish games.
Even Bojan took a corner from the left in the last match against Málaga. But I have an impression that El Shaarawy takes those corners on the left rather than Montolivo.
reydecopas

Postby reydecopas » 2012 Nov 09, 01:40

This is the worst milan i've ever seen
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2012 Nov 09, 14:12

MrEskola wrote:Can't really say Milan plays long ball anymore. It's more like ineffective possession football to me.

Montolivo plays on the right DMF, de Jong is the left DMF, so switch it around. De Sciglio hasn't been used at LB for a few games now, this position is now occupied by Constant.
Seems like Allegri likes Mexés as the right CB and Bonera as the left CB. But he always changes at least one of his centre-backs to another one.
Allegri likes to use Pato as a starter in biggish games.
Even Bojan took a corner from the left in the last match against Málaga. But I have an impression that El Shaarawy takes those corners on the left rather than Montolivo.

Yep it's most a trial thread than an official one. My purpose is to add 3 preset tactics for every team, everything in PES 2013 standards. Thx for the feedback ;)

as to Long Ball, yeah I was unsure to put it instead of possession football, but I noticed they actually play a lot with long balls.. mostly Montolivo long launches and Emanuelson crosses.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 09, 15:49

The long ball was more like the style in the last season, when we didn't have Cassano, we played long balls from the defence (especially Abate) with a hope that the ball would reach the big Ibrahimovic.

Yeah, no problem. I just want replicate Milan as realistic as possible. Three different tactics per team seems like a good idea especially for Milan. We've used many formations this season, as far as I can remember, we started with the Allegri's favourite, 4-3-1-2, then we switched to 4-3-3, then 4-3-2-1, 4-2-3-1, 3-5-2, 3-4-3 and 3-4-2-1. So, we've had a few different formations and that's mostly because Allegri got desperate of losing his job. 4-2-3-1 seems to be the best formation for us at the moment.

You could give El Shaarawy an arrow that would replicate his style of coming deep to defend and get the ball.
Rotti

Postby Rotti » 2012 Nov 14, 11:15

MrEskola wrote:The long ball was more like the style in the last season, when we didn't have Cassano, we played long balls from the defence (especially Abate) with a hope that the ball would reach the big Ibrahimovic.

Yeah, no problem. I just want replicate Milan as realistic as possible. Three different tactics per team seems like a good idea especially for Milan. We've used many formations this season, as far as I can remember, we started with the Allegri's favourite, 4-3-1-2, then we switched to 4-3-3, then 4-3-2-1, 4-2-3-1, 3-5-2, 3-4-3 and 3-4-2-1. So, we've had a few different formations and that's mostly because Allegri got desperate of losing his job. 4-2-3-1 seems to be the best formation for us at the moment.

You could give El Shaarawy an arrow that would replicate his style of coming deep to defend and get the ball.

Problem is; It is impossible to replicate Milan's tactic atm because there is no such word as tactic in the dictionary of Massimilliano "IQ- fishstick" Allegri. It always seems like he doesn't know what to do and same thing goes for the players.

One thing that clearly proves his stupidity is the fact that he has used 15 different defence lines in 15 games. I mean, what in the name of Berlusconi is up with that?

Spoiler: show
vs Samp: De Sciglio-Yepes-Bonera-Antonini
vs Bologna: De Sciglio-Acerbi-Bonera-Antonini
Atalanta: Abate-Acerbi-Bonera-Antonini
vs Anderlecht: De Sciglio-Mexes-Bonera-Antonini
vs Udine: Abate-Mexes-Zapata-Mesbah
vs Cagliari: Abate-Mexes-Bonera-De Sciglio
vs Parma: Abate-Zapata-Yepes-De Sciglio
vs Zenit: Abate-Zapata-Bonera-Antonini
vs Inter: Bonera-Mexes-Yepes-De Sciglio
vs Lazio: Abate-Yepes-Bonera-Antonini
vs Genoa: Zapata-Bonera-Yepes
vs Palermo: Mexes-Bonera-Yepes
vs Chievo: Abate-Yepes-Bonera Constant
vs Malaga: Abate-Mexes- Bonera- Constant
vs Viola: DeSciglio-Mexes-Bonera-Constant

I think he also had 15 different kinds of breakfast when he woke up on the matchdays.
It is never too late to give up!

I was dropped as a baby, so please excuse my stupidity!
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 14, 13:38

True that. Hope he gets fired after the defeats against Napoli, Anderlecht and Juve. He's killing the dressing room!

Reverend

Postby Reverend » 2012 Nov 17, 15:03

GK: Christian ABBIATI ©
CB: Philippe MEXÈS
CB: Daniele BONERA
RB: Ignazio ABATE
LB: Kévin CONSTANT
DM: Riccardo MONTOLIVO
DM: Nigel DE JONG
RM: Urby EMANUELSON
AM: Kevin-Prince BOATENG / BOJAN Krkic
SS: Stephan EL SHAARAWY
CF: Alexandre PATO

Short Free Kick: EMANUELSON
Long Free Kick: EMANUELSON
FK 2nd Taker: MONTOLIVO
Left Corner: EL SHAARAWY
Right Corner: EMANUELSON
Penalty Kick: PATO
Players to go up: MEXÉS / BONERA

According the last games Bonera it's over Yepes, Constant over de Sciglio, Pato over Pazzini.
The doubt is Bojan or Prince.
Last edited by Reverend on 2012 Nov 17, 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man" - Dr. Johnson
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 17, 17:20

Yeah, well done. Allegri seems to prefer Boateng, but if Bojan keeps impressing when given a chance at trequartista, he can definitely go over Prince as the first-choice. But, for now it's Boateng over him despite he hasn't impressed me at all this season, just one lucky assist doesn't really impress anyone.

Left corner, I think El Shaarawy is the first-choice taker there.

Players to go up, Bonera always stays back. Bonera is a one goal wonder, I guess he has never scored for Milan and only once at Parma (maybe seven years ago) as far as I am aware. So, obviously Allegri doesn't want him there.

-----

But, you really have to keep a close on Milan's "tactics", because Allegri is so unpredictable combined with his desperate state of mind. He's been rumoured to use 4-3-3 tonight against Napoli. According to Silvio Berlusconi's recent interview, he wants to see El Shaarawy-Pato-Bojan trio in attack and Montolivo in the middle of the midfield as a "Pirlo". In his opinion Montolivo reminds him about Pirlo (IMO not really, Monty is a mezzala while Pirlo is a regista, very different roles. Silvio (and Allegri) see him as a regista...).
7oodam

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Nov 17, 19:55

Konami should integrate a new strategy in the next game designed specially for Max Allegri like the player ID, it should be given the name of 'DAI DAI DAI'
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 18, 14:34

:lol:

More Allegri memes! And tactics please!!!
Rotti

Postby Rotti » 2012 Nov 18, 17:52

LOL!

I hope he soon will be yelling "bye, bye, bye!". He is crap and nothing but crap and also should change his name to Maximum Allergy. Suits him alooot better.

A song dedicated to our Mister:
Spoiler: show

PS. Retreat!

Edit: Unsurprisingly he used yet another(!) Df- line vs Napoli. This means 17 different backlines in 17 games! This must be some kind of a world record. Right?
It is never too late to give up!

I was dropped as a baby, so please excuse my stupidity!
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 18, 19:50

Must be. Maybe that's what he was looking for, alongside his other target: winning UCL while getting relegated to Serie B.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 26, 19:42

#Forza_Allegri :lol:

Btw, last night we played like this:

Allegri: "New Milan against Juve" 4-3-3

Amelia
De Sciglio - Mexès - Yepes - Constant
Montolivo - de Jong - Nocerino
Robinho - Boateng - El Shaarawy

We used similar team against Anderlecht too, I guess we've found permanent in 4-3-3. Boateng was placed inbetween Bonucci and Pirlo, so he closed down Bonucci, so Bonucci can't pass it for Pirlo. So in practice he was some kind of a false nine.
Against Anderlecht our only differences were in Boateng moving to the center (played at the right wing against Anderlecht) and Robinho (was playing at the right wing against Juve) instead of Bojan.

We used 4-3-3 also against Napoli and used similar team, so I guess we (Allegri) are finally finding an identity for the team.

El Shaarawy took the corners from left and right.
7oodam

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Nov 26, 20:20

I'd love to see Boateng instead of Nocerino on the left of midfield, if he's too weak defensively then he should be, he's no winger, nor is he a CF either.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 27, 06:09

Same here. But as you may have seen, Noce really got the crowd going with his attitude and for the first time this season he showed that he deserves that no. 8. He played pretty well actually.
7oodam

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Nov 27, 09:43

I know, but still he offers way too little both offensively and defensively to cement a starting position, he's a very limited player even if he's got the spirit.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Nov 27, 12:26

Yeah I kinda agree. Boateng could offer a better threat offensively if he regains his form. But I think it's all about Allegri, Allegri doesn't see Prince as a central midfielder as he should.
MrEskola

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Dec 01, 12:18

Against Catania:

El Shaarawy - Boateng - Robinho
Nocerino - de Jong - Montolivo
Constant - Acerbi - Mexès - De Sciglio
Amelia

Almost the same as against Juve, just Yepes -> Acerbi, because Mario had his fourth yellow, which means automatic one-match-suspension.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2012 Dec 01, 13:35

I'd say Boateng in his "false 9-role" is more a SS than a real CF, with Robinho really close to him and EL92 wide on the left.

Return to “AC Milan”