Ştefan Radu

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ştefan Radu

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 09:43

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Feb 04, 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Rfuna

Re: Stefan RADU

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 04, 20:39

updated ATT and DEF.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 04, 07:07

Finally had a chance at CB and it wasn't pretty vs Inter. He didn't look comfortable or confident. Probably didn't help that he was between Rozenhal & Kolarov :roll:

His passing was poor, his defending didn't look solid, and he looked a bit weak(likely do to size). Didn't do a good job covering either.

But he he is playing here more...maybe we can change his reg position to PMC's liking ;)
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 20, 06:59

Was used again at CB this weekend. Rozenhal was moved up to DMF :o
Played much better this time around. Still looks a bit small out there.
"The Recoba Effect"
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Jul 18, 18:52

jmg721 wrote:Was used again at CB this weekend. Rozenhal was moved up to DMF :o
Played much better this time around. Still looks a bit small out there.

well you can't expect him to play great the moment he gets used as a CB... a D-Line needs to settle 1st and its one of the few positions that shouldn't be rotated much.

Stefan Radu has a very similar style/profile to Chivu with the difference of him being alot less developed than Chivu was at his age. But I think his passing and confidence will improve when he gets more playing time as he's definately capable of more.

Considering what his registered position should be... imo its obvious but I've followed him a bid longer than you did so we have a different impression of him ;)
I'm against you
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Aug 14, 22:26

hey... there's something that I'm wondering about a bid... his balance at 78 seems very poor... he's by no means a "strong" player but I could picture him at around 80 or do you really consider him similar to Cordoba of Inter?
I'm against you
nico90

Postby nico90 » 2009 Aug 15, 16:29

PMC wrote:hey... there's something that I'm wondering about a bid... his balance at 78 seems very poor... he's by no means a "strong" player but I could picture him at around 80 or do you really consider him similar to Cordoba of Inter?

I'm with you, to me 80 is fine
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 04, 14:55

used as a CB more regularly due to injury problems. Could use an update but I'm not sure.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 04, 15:48

Rfuna wrote:used as a CB more regularly due to injury problems. Could use an update but I'm not sure.

well I know he's not a beast physically but I still think that 80 BB wouldn't be overrating him considering he's basicly a poor man's chivu
I'm against you
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 04, 15:51

PMC wrote:
Rfuna wrote:used as a CB more regularly due to injury problems. Could use an update but I'm not sure.

well I know he's not a beast physically but I still think that 80 BB wouldn't be overrating him considering he's basicly a poor man's chivu

Are you sure that's the right analogy?

From what I've seen of Radu, he has appeared stronger than the current 78 value. So a value of 80 seems fair to me.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 04, 15:58

GoonerLover66 wrote:
PMC wrote:

Are you sure that's the right analogy?

Basicly all of Romania agrees with me on this one. Stefan Radu is a left footed CB with above average technical skills who can also play as left back, just as Chivu.

I mean where do you disagree regarding this?
I'm against you
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 04, 16:00

I'm not disagreeing with it all, it's just that if he is above-average in technical areas then the stats aren't exactly conveying that - the current stats just indicate that he has a good first touch and above-average passing speeds, everything is else appears kind of standardised (bar his SA which is below it).
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 04, 16:02

GoonerLover66 wrote:I'm not disagreeing with it all, it's just that if he is above-average in technical areas then the stats aren't exactly conveying that - the current stats just indicate that he has a good first touch and above-average passing speeds, everything is else appears kind of standardised (bar his SA which is below it).

well his stats are above average for a CB and that was his original position
I'm against you
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 04, 16:06

PMC wrote:
GoonerLover66 wrote:I'm not disagreeing with it all, it's just that if he is above-average in technical areas then the stats aren't exactly conveying that - the current stats just indicate that he has a good first touch and above-average passing speeds, everything is else appears kind of standardised (bar his SA which is below it).

Hardly. The kind of players that have "above-average" technical values for a CB are the likes of Demichelis, Cata Diaz, Belenguer, Mangane, Hangeland and Jagielka. I'm not saying that Radu isn't above average in his technical areas, but in comparison to other top-flight central defenders the current stats simply don't indicate that.
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 04, 16:10

GoonerLover66 wrote:
PMC wrote:

Hardly. The kind of players that have "above-average" technical values for a CB are the likes of Demichelis, Ricardo Carvalho, Belenguer, Ivan Cordoba, Samii Hyppia and Carles Puyol. I'm not saying that Radu isn't above average in his technical areas, but in comparison to other top-flight central defenders the current stats simply don't indicate that.

well... there are many similarities that Radu shares with Chivu and just as I mentioned before, Radu is considered a poor mans Chivu.

They are roughly the same size, have a similar style and attitude and they both have similar weaknesses.
I'm against you
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Oct 11, 23:00

PMC wrote:hey... there's something that I'm wondering about a bid... his balance at 78 seems very poor... he's by no means a "strong" player but I could picture him at around 80 or do you really consider him similar to Cordoba of Inter?

what other updates? Out paced Miccoli in a chase for the ball down the wing. Possible increase for both ACC and TS?
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Oct 17, 06:55

well I'd seriously suggest to update his BB for now... I mean it's almost impossible for him to play CB with 78 BB
I'm against you
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Nov 02, 03:16

so... he was getting more playing time lately and that as CB... no comment?
I'm against you
TigerCourage

Postby TigerCourage » 2009 Nov 02, 09:07

Well... I'd suggest a 80 - 81 BB, he doesn't seem to be that weak. After all, he's our little Chivu :D
PMC

Postby PMC » 2009 Nov 08, 14:13

Radu starter again as CB vs Milan... I think the case is clear now and his stats need a serious overhaul
I'm against you
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Nov 11, 23:19

Can you make a new set of stats with him as a registered CB? I actually mentioned to do that a while ago based on his time in Romania, because he started to play some CB. Now it seems more common, so you imput is very valueable and necessary. 8-)
"The Recoba Effect"

Return to “SS Lazio”