PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Adrien Rabiot

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Sep 22, 12:54

VUKDS
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Adrien RABIOT

Postby VUKDS » 2012 Sep 22, 13:12

Just one thing - his Teamwork. In match against Barcelona he showed very good movement and opening himself for pass mostly times. I remember him just because of good Teamwork from that match. :D And 74 is good stat, but he could get mid-high greens.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Sep 22, 13:20

Yes I know, I gave him at first a green value but I'm hesitant as he's still very young and only play 5 games with the first team.

He's moving everywhere, like the card B2B will make him on game. So I'm going with 74 to begin, may be a raise later if he has another chance to play and to prove his supportive attitude.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
conker8
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby conker8 » 2012 Sep 22, 16:26

You need to fix his WFA/WFF - he just don't use his right foot.

I have a similar set - more harsh with him TBH.
Adrien

Re: Adrien Rabiot

Postby Adrien » 2013 Apr 06, 20:56

Some pretty nice game as a starter for him at Toulouse. He showed powerful shot and a lot of activities in the mieldfield.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Sep 13, 21:18

he's a great passer , an all-rounded great passer i'd say , i like how he behaves when on the ball as he always opts for pretty smart moves and passes , he has an eye for killer passes too , he's a completely overlooked talent imo.
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Sep 13, 22:59

yeah he made several great passes tonight... his loan last year was usefull, he improved to much.
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Oct 20, 18:49

This is a pretty nice update , he's really promising and he's showing it in every performance , he passes in tight angles and supports quite well too, i use him with 81.
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Feb 15, 17:15

Insane game from him against Barcelona. Won almost every duel, crazy defensive performance, and top-level technique. The whole PSG squad was great, but he was something else.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Ramsus-Kahr
PSD Youth League

Postby Ramsus-Kahr » 2018 May 05, 13:12

I truly don't understand the 84 DA, he has never shawn such a value. He's quite comfortable with the ball but not that much in my opinion, he's not a dribbler at all. He's far away from Milinkovic-Savic (83 DA and 86 TECH) in terms of dribbling and creativity.
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2018 May 05, 15:20

It's a value that was set by the other french mod, Adrien, back in 2015. He could probably give you more explanations regarding the why's of this value, but as far as I'm concerned he deserves it. I personally have him rated 83 in my OF, but it isn't much of a difference really.

The thing is that Rabiot is a player that's technically extremely safe when it comes to ball retention. His physique has nothing to do with how good he is with keeping possession, he's just extremely composed and technically good enough to do it and that's why he's rated 84.

I'd like to point out that this season isn't the best to judge PSG's midfielders' technical abilities. The whole creativity thing has been switched to Neymar's side. Midfielders are supposed to help build and keep possession, this season they were all like "Let's get the ball from Silva/Marquinhos and let's give it to Neymar/Mbappé". The transitional phases between attack and defense in this team really got worse since the signing of Neymar. Mbappé is more of a team player, so I don't blame him for that, but Neymar really tends to "vampirize" the ball a bit too much.
There's also the fact the team is far less possession-based under Emery. They tend to have superior possession because they're technically dominant in their league and they're used to play a possession game, but Emery tried to bring more verticality in the team, resulting is much, much less time on the ball for the midfielders like Rabiot. This is also one of the reasons why players like him didn't show their whole technical ability this season.

Same thing could be said for Verratti, Draxler or even Lass Diarra who's also known, to a lesser extent, for being comfortable on the ball.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 May 20, 13:00

Exaclty the value came from Blanc era when PSG was all in ball possessions. Every time Rabiot played we saw Motta in his game. Really great at ball retention and past opponents and close range in the mieldfield before finding a partner in good position to keep ball possession on the team.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Aug 25, 17:07

Okaye he's arrogant, and might break a bit his career development when he go on clash with Deschamps before the WC, or when still he refuse to sign another contract at PSG. But he's so pure class. Very high technical skills, nice vision and a lot of cover on turf to build the offensive actions or steal ball while helping back on the mieldfield. The thing I like with him, when you watching him, it's so clean, looks so calm with the ball and makes football looking beautiful.
Kim
New Stat Maker

Postby Kim » 2018 Sep 19, 10:59

Atrocious decision making against Liverpool. It's like he just forgot how to play football. Not gonna discuss a decrease over one failed game though.
Spidey
New Contributor

Postby Spidey » 2018 Dec 24, 22:32

Well, we will never see him again with Paris

Very difficult year for him, between the clash with France NT and his end of contract. He is hated in France now but he can still became a world class CM if he works hard and stays focused on the field. Maybe he should change his agent toi (it's his mother and she seems to have a bad influence on him)

I think that he deserved a downgrade in response maybe to high greens, 81 is a bit high for him. When his team loses the ball, he often looks lazy and doesn't make many efforts. I would give him 66/67 in MENT for the same reasons
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2018 Dec 25, 06:35

He brought this on himself really.

Agree with the suggestions anyway, also lowered teamwork a bit, he became a bit worse in this aspect imo.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Dec 25, 11:10

This guy is the good example of what to do if you want to waste your talents. Not even sure he'll succeed in another leagues. His behaviour and mother will not change.
Kim
New Stat Maker

Postby Kim » 2019 Apr 23, 11:14

Jurgens gave him a general upgrade in March but he didn't play one single game in 2019.

Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Apr 23, 12:55

Kim wrote:Jurgens gave him a general upgrade in March but he didn't play one single game in 2019.

He simply deserved these numbers for long ago, they weren't based on recent performances since there are no recent performances to review.
Kim
New Stat Maker

Postby Kim » 2019 Apr 26, 16:58

Ocrin wrote:
Kim wrote:Jurgens gave him a general upgrade in March but he didn't play one single game in 2019.

He simply deserved these numbers for long ago, they weren't based on recent performances since there are no recent performances to review.

83 would be a more adequate value for his short pass accuracy. Paredes is a way better passer than him, Rabiot very often opts for a no-risk pass and didn't demonstrated anything close to high-80's.

Return to “Juventus FC”