Rodrigo Bentancur

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Rodrigo Bentancur

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jul 27, 15:16

Defo

Re: Rodrigo Bentancur

Postby Defo » 2017 Sep 21, 17:03

chamakh wrote:i watched the game and i didn't see anything amazing on him tbh. Nothing to point out positively, i mean, yeah he did a couple of good interceptions but regarding build up game he did nothing to highlight. He did a good job defensively, passed the ball with criteria and nothing else.

It's pretty impressive considering he's 20 and had only played like 15 minutes of Serie A before. Not to mention that he comes from a league where most of the players take a long time to adapt (and pull a performance as good as his), if they don't outright flop.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Sep 22, 16:05

Twitter video highlighting his moments vs Fiorentina, lookin good.

https://twitter.com/BTLvid/status/910938795310305280
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Sep 22, 16:14

Oriello wrote:Twitter video highlighting his moments vs Fiorentina, lookin good.

Damn it, he looked great in my eyes, his SPS and DS look crazy tbh. It's a endless discussion about performances in different countries and leagues there are examples and contra-examples so it's useless to discuss it in here. I'm happy for him cause before leaving he had one great U-20 Southamerican tournament, being probably the best and then he was called up by Tabárez as well. Looking forward him getting more minutes, he can be useful cause he is finally showing some talent here and there.
Defo

Postby Defo » 2017 Sep 23, 15:22

Vickingo wrote:
Oriello wrote:Twitter video highlighting his moments vs Fiorentina, lookin good.

Damn it, he looked great in my eyes, his SPS and DS look crazy tbh. It's a endless discussion about performances in different countries and leagues there are examples and contra-examples so it's useless to discuss it in here. I'm happy for him cause before leaving he had one great U-20 Southamerican tournament, being probably the best and then he was called up by Tabárez as well. Looking forward him getting more minutes, he can be useful cause he is finally showing some talent here and there.

Sorry if my post came out in that sense, I like Primera Division and used to watch it all the times when it was free, but the depth is not quite on the same level and players usually take time to adapt. I'm thinking about Paredes for example, I think Bentancur will have a much bigger impact but even Dybala was far from considered a world class player when he was 20 and was struggling with continuity in Serie B. It's perfectly normal, it's not the 1970s anymore.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2017 Dec 22, 08:30

I think his def prowess is one of his biggest attributes. See how he is always so quick to react to a loose ball after possession. He is notably focused in the gegenpress, with good pressure and anticipations, more eye catching than any other Juve midfielder. In some regards like such he has similarities to Busquets, whom konami gives 86 def prowess in pes 2018.
Descansa en paz Chucho
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2018 Jul 01, 10:33

so underrated, especially in passing. should be at least yellows in all passes department. Class player
Meroving

Postby Meroving » 2018 Jul 21, 10:01

He is much more better in passin, was the player in age under 23 who made the most passes in group stage WC2018, his personal statistic in a game Morocco-Uruguay

▪ Leader in ball touching - 104
▪ Leader in passes made - 87
▪ Passes accuracy - 93%
▪ 6 Interceptions
▪ 2 ball pickings
Slizzard

Postby Slizzard » 2018 Jul 22, 22:18

Morocco didnt play against uruguay.. maybe you mean another team
3robi SPOW POW
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2018 Nov 09, 20:57

Bentancur is becoming a total midfielder

In the season 2017/18 he only played as a DM (like a little Busquets) instead of Pjanic but in this season he's regularly playing in Pjanic's right or left side with excellent results

A box-to-box supportive and omnipresent midfielder who runs and runs off the ball to the opposite box to create dangers

Attack can be in mid 70's and aggression in greens too replicate the player he is now (in National team he plays like an AMF)

Technique, dribble accuracy (I think he's similar to Lo Celso) and form values can go up too

His team work is really good, he is everywhere for his teammates

His most interesting feature is that the more important is the match, the better he plays
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2018 Dec 02, 12:13

Maybe I am repetitive but what a giant

Ten matches in the starting XI in a row, never a substitution and always one of the best on the field

DMF, right CMF, left CMF: no differences for him

I don't know how his level could be represented in stats, but attack, defense, team work, stamina, reaction, dribble stats, aggression, mentality stats need an update for sure

He is always inside the game and plays more vertically on the ball and off the ball

Total midfielder
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2018 Dec 02, 13:27

Edit: Form value needs a raise too
Luhum

Postby Luhum » 2018 Dec 12, 04:01

I dont't he needs a passing card. He's a very rational passer, simple small ones in build up, just making sure that possession is safe, no adventorous ones, not many through balls, he's very tactically responsible on the ball. The most complicated stuff he does on the ball is playing the pass to the players positioned between the lines, and he likes to do it, a lot, he's always looking for them and bring them into play, but the key passes behind the d-line, no, he doesn't even try those. The one touch play card and ability are on point.

I find LPA fine, but his ranges are underrated, especially his LPS. He's able to pull out some really long distance passes, like this one https://youtu.be/HJSRaP6eCi4?t=9 His SPS could go 77-78 too. SPA, dunno, he's really fine, but yet too simple to see him above 80, what he does in reality could be fine with 80, no doubt.

His teamwork could go to like 85, up to 87, he's a really supportive player, and the way he moves in the build up is really good, play the pass, then try to move himself in the best possible way, not only to be necessarily a passing option again, but just looking to form a triangle, to drag the opponent. https://youtu.be/tgG10lCjMQ0?t=308 Here's the example

https://youtu.be/aki6tp-SwLE?t=17 here's the thing i noticed too, in the this situation he gives the ball to Cancelo and goes in the box, because there were no many options in the box. But in the next situaton, he gives the ball to Cancelo, and doesn't go in the box because there are 3 players there already, he opted to go & be a cover for Cancelo in the case of lost ball. Really intelligent player in terms of movement.

84 DA, hm, don't know, he's not really showing much of DA, he's not the kind of player that let his close control being the weapon, nor he never plays his way out of trouble, he rarely let himself being in one, so you can really struggle to find the example of him showing any DA in smaller spaces or complicated situations, but even if you can, i don't see him on 84 DA really, that's midd yellows, he's no more than 80 in my eyes. https://youtu.be/rpx0TcOiaIM?t=26

I am not sure about DS. 84 DA + 81 combo DS doesn't portray him well enough i'd say. With that you'd be able to make some incredibly good runs in game, and he's not that type of player. I am sure that he can reach 81 DS with the ball,, maybe even higher, but i'd rather consider even lowering his DS to 76 or 77 because he's not the guy who make runs with he ball.

His agg could go up for a bit, not much, but 77 would do. He scored a good roaming goal against Udinese, he tends to attack the box occasionally, he's not super aggressive, but worth of greens i'd say.

His TW must be his main asset, he is the rational and tactically clever player, a really supportive one, who doesn't really overrely on any kind of technique, he knows his limits, he doesn't make runs with the ball ,doesn't dribble his way out of trouble, recieve the ball, if under pressure just makes a 1 touch back pass or quickly goes for the sides, if not, plays the ball and continue his movement, not necessarily forward, but he moves. He can, occasionally, roam, try to score too.

Just look at his recent goals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8JMqjQubro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auDCx23jxeQ it also shows what i'm saying.

SPA 80
SPS 79
LPA 78
LPS 78
DA 80
DS 77 78
TW 86
AGG 77

I think that gives a better image on Bentancur's style of play.

And yeah, we should all pay closer attention to his WFA and WFF, he uses his left quite a lot.
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2018 Dec 12, 09:53

I think that his being able to exit from opposite pressing with his DA in small spaces and being capable to start the attack running and dribbling with his dribble speed are some of his best weapons

DA and DS values are well deserved for me
Luhum

Postby Luhum » 2018 Dec 12, 13:34

AdAc wrote:I think that his being able to exit from opposite pressing with his DA in small spaces and being capable to start the attack running and dribbling with his dribble speed are some of his best weapons

Can you post some examples of Bentancur showing mid yellow DA? About DS, i explained it, he's just not doing it a lot, he doesn't carry the ball for too long, from what i've seen at leat.
AdAc

Postby AdAc » 2018 Dec 12, 17:01

Luhum wrote:
AdAc wrote:I think that his being able to exit from opposite pressing with his DA in small spaces and being capable to start the attack running and dribbling with his dribble speed are some of his best weapons

Can you post some examples of Bentancur showing mid yellow DA? About DS, i explained it, he's just not doing it a lot, he doesn't carry the ball for too long, from what i've seen at leat.

In every compilation video it's possibile to see Bentancur doing great things with the ball on his feet under pressure or dribbling two or three opponents running with the ball (the last video I saw: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkrF8-xdFo)

But it's ok, this is just my idea

About DS: if he often does runs with the ball on his feet he can have a good DS value and a special card for that kind of play when he is controlled by computer; if he does it "not so often" he can have a good DS value but not a special card
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Dec 12, 19:01

Luhum wrote:

I actually had the same impressions as you about his DA, I did eventually come around, he does have quite good control, seems rarely on display though. I like the rest of your suggestions, not convivenced he needs his spa, but I don't feel its that big a deal.

Return to “Juventus FC”