PSD Backbone

Milan Škriniar

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Mar 11, 22:02

jurgens
Clear

Re: Milan Škriniar

Postby jurgens » 2019 Feb 07, 16:40

antony wrote:
Elivelton wrote:I don`t remember if i posted this here, but to highlight skriniar skill at tackling the best way to represent that with numbers available in PSD its to give him the 95 Ball Winning as i said in discord, the interesting thing is that this will make him 10 points higher than Koulibaly which Jurgens said to be 10 points lower than skriniar, in the same way this may open the way to rate others players BW properly based on their tackling skill.
Edit: maybe lower his Def Prowess a little bit too.

ffs no, Koulibaly isn't 10 point lower than Skriniar.. Koulibaly is another monster at ball winning, he have had only bad game this year against Milan but for the rest of season showed great improving in all aspects, he is ready to be a CB in whatever European Giant

You aren't understanding the point here. Koluliabally isn't clean at all, hes a great defender, a monster at dispossesing, but he isn't clean, if ball winning is to do with being clean, he should be quite low in comparison to skriniar, kouibaly is overwhelming his oppents with pure power and speed, he brute forces them. Skriniar is much more about finesse imo.
Mourabitoune
New Contributor

Postby Mourabitoune » 2019 Feb 07, 19:34

After that it is not because Skinniar is cleaner than it is better than Koulibaly each has these quality and these defal
Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2019 Feb 08, 13:54

antony wrote:
Suji wrote:The lack of concentration(not being able to mark at crosses) is shown by DEF PROWESS and 90 is way too much for him atm. He should be rated at 86-87 range

Isn't really related to that message but i think that Defense and Response have to swapped, something like 88 DEF and 93 RESP. For example, In terms of pure positioning and defensive "sense" i think De Vrij is a little bit better than Skriniar, the latter is all response and physical strenght as Charper said in his post. Sometimes he is also too much rude in situations in which you don't need to be. De Vrij is cleaner in his game

Resuming i think:
De Vrij over Skriniar in DEF; Skriniar much better than De Vrij in Response; De Vrij better in Teamwork ability, Skriniar has better MENT

De Vrij DEF 89? Skriniar DEF 88?
De Vrij RESP 85/86? Skriniar RESP 93/94?
De Vrij TW > Skriniar TW (80 vs 77?)
Mentality values i think are already fine

Sorry for my lack of understanding about response and defence( I play PES 17 ) but I mean to say his DEF PROW is way too much at 90. DEF PROW represents the positioning and anticipation in the newer versions of PES and 90 is way too much for him
Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2019 Feb 08, 13:55

Can someone please tell me how to formulate DEF PROW and BALL WINNING stats from PES 6 stats?
Ocrin
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Ocrin » 2019 Feb 08, 14:23

Suji wrote:Can someone please tell me how to formulate DEF PROW and BALL WINNING stats from PES 6 stats?

There's no need, just use DEF and RES.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Feb 08, 14:38

Suji wrote:Can someone please tell me how to formulate DEF PROW and BALL WINNING stats from PES 6 stats?

as Ocrin said, there's no need, but if you're still interested:

Spoiler: show
Attacking Prowess = (Attack + Attack + Responsiveness) / 3
Defensive Prowess = (Defence + Defence + Responsiveness) / 3
for goalkeepers = (Defence + Defence + Responsiveness) / 3 - 25
Ball Winning = (Balance + Balance + Defenсe) / 3

GK : Ball Winning *0.60 (60%)
CF/SS : Ball Winning *0.70 (70%)
AMF : Ball Winning *0.80 (80%)
SMF : Ball Winning *0.85 (85%)
CMF : Ball Winning *0.90 (90%)
DMF : Ball Winning *0.95 (95%)
CB/SB : Ball Winning *1.00 (100%)
WF : Ball Winning *1.00 (100%)

Body Control and Physical Contact | Tomlitos table => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wzs3MM ... sp=sharing

When to use the "kind of player" tab
NORMAL = In 90% of cases.
ZIDANE = In players with a lot of technique and dribbling, but slow.
RONALDO = In skillful, fast and strong players
Suji
New Stat Maker

Postby Suji » 2019 Feb 09, 13:31

pcrooce wrote:

Body Control and Physical Contact | Tomlitos table => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wzs3MM ... sp=sharing

Thankss :D :D :D :D :D
tomitos
New Stat Maker

Postby tomitos » 2019 Feb 11, 13:08

pcrooce wrote:

First Tomato, then Totti, now Tomlitos. I'm Tomitos!! :x hahaha
lito5
New Stat Maker

Postby lito5 » 2019 Oct 07, 03:08

Good update, sometimes I feel that it has been prejudged in its arrival at the inter (and even today) by the commentators and storytellers, in the game against Barcelona I heard the commentator repeat twice "skriniar the showcase" and well that It highlights a great quality that is that imposing and hard physical that it has, but it pigeonholes in that kind of slow and clumsy central with ball in the feet, and the truth is the opposite, it has a very good speed, technically it is not a gifted but if he is very much above average, very good player, since his time in the Samp I started following him and it seems to me that this update helps to represent him in a more exact way
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2019 Oct 09, 11:16

lito5 wrote:Good update, sometimes I feel that it has been prejudged in its arrival at the inter (and even today) by the commentators and storytellers, in the game against Barcelona I heard the commentator repeat twice "skriniar the showcase" and well that It highlights a great quality that is that imposing and hard physical that it has, but it pigeonholes in that kind of slow and clumsy central with ball in the feet, and the truth is the opposite, it has a very good speed, technically it is not a gifted but if he is very much above average, very good player, since his time in the Samp I started following him and it seems to me that this update helps to represent him in a more exact way

He is suffering to play on the left side and with 3 cbs, on the first movement he is too slow at turning his body around and the attacker usually beats him with the first inside dribbling and that brings Skriniar to doing much more fouls than in the past. Also his passing skills has been affected by his position I don't him see that secure at building up the game from behind
Whoah10115
Regular Poster

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Nov 14, 03:52

I think he's very quick to react and terrific at intercepting and especially tackling the ball, but he's not at a dominant enough level to warrant an 89 for DEF.

The left side doesn't seek to affect him, but I agree his fluidity is tested and his agility and lack thereof subtly get outed. Not sure why Godin doesn't play on the left?

A top 10 CB tho, I think.
cyenic
New Contributor

Postby cyenic » 2019 Nov 20, 13:03

I don't like it, but I think Skriniar has less-impressive performance under Conte defensive system. In previous season he was outstanding defender. He was quick reacted player and stole the ball cleanly.

At this moment, I can't recall the best game from Skriniar. He's been so-so and slowly reacted. He used to do lunging tackle (I remember there's a GIF of Skriniar steal the ball from Mertens) and that's his ultimate weapon. But now, all he does is just doing physical challenge or make unnecessary foul to get the ball back from opponents. And the worst is there are some moments that he was like stunned, standing and just watch player on the ball going through toward him (against Sassuolo and Dortmund).

I hope that his under performance is about him being slowly adapted to the defensive system
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2020 Feb 13, 18:10

and the things haven't changed, he is not a defensive certainty anymore rather the weak link of the system....but the same happens with Godin, they are not adapt to play in that system. Bastoni for example plays in this system in a much better way

Return to “FC Internazionale Milano”