Alexis Sánchez

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alexis Sánchez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 10:57

Full Name: Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 19, 09:30, edited 4 times in total.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Re: Alexis Sánchez

Postby BigStu » 2016 Dec 03, 22:51

Insane tonight, btw needs his postioning changing, he's clearly now a Cf
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2016 Dec 03, 23:09

exactly,if he continues like that we should talk about raising some stats,I have some ideas but its still early.
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2016 Dec 04, 00:31

Claudio14 wrote: his first ever hat-trick for arsenal.

Second one
Bloody Curse!
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2016 Dec 04, 00:37

Brahms wrote:
Claudio14 wrote: his first ever hat-trick for arsenal.

Second one

i didn't remenber the one agaisnt leicester,my bad im a fuckin idiot :lol:
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jan 01, 22:19

In the last 30 matches he was involved with an assist or a goal in 29...Amazing statistic.But now with his current form he is becoming more dangerous and effective in attack,maybe he deserves a little update in that or in agresión.His passing stats are hard to rate because he can pull off some incisive passes and lofted ones but sometimes he can miss easy ones.About tw he maybe needs a raise due to his contribution in the game and with his team mates,but Idk about the last one because probably I don't get the concept of tw so much :)
cell_destroyer
PSD Youth League

Postby cell_destroyer » 2017 Jan 18, 15:45

What are the general thoughts on his teamwork? I find it surprising that he still has the same teamwork rating as 5 years ago, when his playing style has noticeably changed alot in the past 2 years. For both Arsenal and Chile he has become the main playmaker for his team, often dropping deep (even when he's positioned as a striker for both teams) to begin plays and leaving space for his teammates to run to. Sometimes he's the target of criticism for doing that alot, making the team look like they have no centre forward, but his good link-up play and great vision make up for that. Plenty of times he can be seen hanging at the back of a play, waiting for a pass while Giroud/Iwobi/Ozil generate the movement going forward.

I can agree with the passing rating changes, he has been one of the club's best passers (With Ozil and Cazorla) and the one who constantly generates the most threat with his passes, his final balls are incredible. Even when he plays winger, some of the angles he finds is something i don't see from many players in the world (Thank god for this video, i almost had to look for them in individual matches):

https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=35s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=59s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=1m13s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=2m6s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=2m17s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=2m57s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=3m3s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=3m19s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=3m56s
https://youtu.be/1oAc0ZOlhrY?t=4m1s

https://youtu.be/CoeVSF8xQeo?t=3m3s
https://youtu.be/CoeVSF8xQeo?t=4m10s

Not so sure about the 75 SPS, that may be a bit too low, but he does get plenty of ground passes intercepted due to how often he attempts difficult through balls on the ground. Liked it better at 78.

Overall, this set is pretty excellent, i have him with slightly higher shot power aswell.
Relja
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby Relja » 2017 Feb 21, 16:04

Wenger must realize that he isn't the fucking centre forward. What a terrible decision from Wenger to put him upfront against Bayern Munich (against 99% of teams, against Man City in their 2 1 loss too, it was clear), i think there were 3 or 4 situations where he wasn't able to hold the ball and put someone into play on the counter, because he just can't beat Hummels or Javi Martinez physically, they were too strong for him. He's brilliant, but he has no future under old deluded Wenger, if he stays for another year there, Alexis must leave Arsenal.
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2017 Apr 12, 22:07

Hard to rate him right now, he maintains as the only one who could do something for the team but with the team playing so bad without ideas or ambitions, idk if he is going down with them or the team is so bad that it doesnt matter what he does, it looks like nothing
Bloody Curse!
vinnie
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby vinnie » 2017 May 30, 23:04

i think alexis has been gold since moving to arsenal, which is remarkable because i thought he was a real moron coming out of his disappointing barcelona stint- a sloppy player with not enough intelligence, and who was too inconsistent with his technical qualities.

the original change rob made to the set since alexis moved to arsenal was spot on, since being at arsenal, he's the player that makes the team tick and makes key passes, dribbles, and shots. i wonder if he needs more attack as he's been everything for arsenal's creation of chances this year; i think alexis made something close to 45-50 overall goals, and importantly a much higher percentage of goals than other key players in top sides.

i'm a fan of the way he drops and playmakes because despite that he's not a great or elite passer, he's a very good one, and his long passing accuracy is quite good even if it lacks speed often- and this is all second to the fantastic awareness he has for recognizing dangerous runs, and making use of over the top balls to overlaps which is key to his role. I managed to watch a half dozen arsenal games around the fall/winter and i was impressed by alexis in every game despite primarily being interested in ozil and ozil's attack. When comparing alexis and ozil, no matter what you think ozil deserves, alexis needs to be considerably higher.

i think it's possible based on what i saw this season alexis is a 93+ attack. in my mind i compared him to rooney in his heyday, they're not quite playing in the same spaces, but neither are the most precise or technically consistent players; they're both players with immense awareness, sense for danger, and instinctual execution though.
i'd also say his SA can go to about 86? i put it at 85 a year or two ago and saw it get taken down to 83, well i'm not sure the reason for the downgrade but from what i've seen over the past 2-3 seasons, alexis has been a really great placer of shots with arsenal, and it's a reason he scores so much more now.
i think he consistently makes excellent shots whether he scores or not, and i can't find much reason he should be below 86.

i've been hesitant to see the need to comment about attack because all i think is needed is a slight improvement in attack, but the set is accurate already- i just see this season in particular that he's actually even slightly better than what i saw of the previous two, where i thought he was clearly deserving the update he got. i don't have much doubt about SA though, maybe his attack doesn't need any adjustment, but i do see him as a deserving 86 SA, just as i saw him 85 a year or so ago, and i think he's better this season than the last. maybe slight adjustments to his acc/ds can be made, but really it's hard to tell if it's just the accumulative fatigue over a long season that's just wearing him down. i wouldn't be surprised to see him either showing again he deserves such acc/ds at the beginning of next season, or showing he does need extremely minor downticks in those areas.

i'll also reflect on the great performances of alexis since leaving barcelona- his intelligence has proved to be enormously higher than what he could display at barca, his touch has even been more consistent, and his dribbling has been much better in my eyes; in almost every way alexis is remarkably more assured, consistent, and refined than what he was at barca, and i think this can lend some credit to the way neymar is seen. sometimes players need to be built around and have high usage rates to be as effective, consistent, or precise as they can be. and i'll say as highly as i regard alexis since his move to arsenal, i question if he could be the calibre of player a CL competing team could be built around, as i feel his technical sloppiness does prevent him from being competitive against players of the same level of danger and intelligence, or even slightly less dangerous than alexis- but who are much more technically refined and effective than alexis.
there are moves to bayern, chelsea, and personally i think he'd be a good fit at psg- but though i think he would make those teams all clearly better, we probably won't see the same technical level we've seen of alexis since he's been at arsenal.

and returning to the point, the one where i think credit can go to neymar: as good as i think alexis deserves to be rated in his set- i think neymar is pretty clearly better in nearly every technical way, even in natural vision- and maybe that should be kept in mind in some way, that if a team were built around neymar and he was given the ball in every important situation, we might see a much much higher level than what he even shows at barca.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 May 30, 23:13

Yazid
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Yazid » 2017 May 31, 09:53

vinnie wrote:i think alexis has been gold since moving to arsenal, which is remarkable because i thought he was a real moron coming out of his disappointing barcelona stint- a sloppy player with not enough intelligence, and who was too inconsistent with his technical qualities.

the original change rob made to the set since alexis moved to arsenal was spot on, since being at arsenal, he's the player that makes the team tick and makes key passes, dribbles, and shots. i wonder if he needs more attack as he's been everything for arsenal's creation of chances this year; i think alexis made something close to 45-50 overall goals, and importantly a much higher percentage of goals than other key players in top sides.

i'm a fan of the way he drops and playmakes because despite that he's not a great or elite passer, he's a very good one, and his long passing accuracy is quite good even if it lacks speed often- and this is all second to the fantastic awareness he has for recognizing dangerous runs, and making use of over the top balls to overlaps which is key to his role. I managed to watch a half dozen arsenal games around the fall/winter and i was impressed by alexis in every game despite primarily being interested in ozil and ozil's attack. When comparing alexis and ozil, no matter what you think ozil deserves, alexis needs to be considerably higher.

i think it's possible based on what i saw this season alexis is a 93+ attack. in my mind i compared him to rooney in his heyday, they're not quite playing in the same spaces, but neither are the most precise or technically consistent players; they're both players with immense awareness, sense for danger, and instinctual execution though.
i'd also say his SA can go to about 86? i put it at 85 a year or two ago and saw it get taken down to 83, well i'm not sure the reason for the downgrade but from what i've seen over the past 2-3 seasons, alexis has been a really great placer of shots with arsenal, and it's a reason he scores so much more now.
i think he consistently makes excellent shots whether he scores or not, and i can't find much reason he should be below 86.

i've been hesitant to see the need to comment about attack because all i think is needed is a slight improvement in attack, but the set is accurate already- i just see this season in particular that he's actually even slightly better than what i saw of the previous two, where i thought he was clearly deserving the update he got. i don't have much doubt about SA though, maybe his attack doesn't need any adjustment, but i do see him as a deserving 86 SA, just as i saw him 85 a year or so ago, and i think he's better this season than the last. maybe slight adjustments to his acc/ds can be made, but really it's hard to tell if it's just the accumulative fatigue over a long season that's just wearing him down. i wouldn't be surprised to see him either showing again he deserves such acc/ds at the beginning of next season, or showing he does need extremely minor downticks in those areas.

i'll also reflect on the great performances of alexis since leaving barcelona- his intelligence has proved to be enormously higher than what he could display at barca, his touch has even been more consistent, and his dribbling has been much better in my eyes; in almost every way alexis is remarkably more assured, consistent, and refined than what he was at barca, and i think this can lend some credit to the way neymar is seen. sometimes players need to be built around and have high usage rates to be as effective, consistent, or precise as they can be. and i'll say as highly as i regard alexis since his move to arsenal, i question if he could be the calibre of player a CL competing team could be built around, as i feel his technical sloppiness does prevent him from being competitive against players of the same level of danger and intelligence, or even slightly less dangerous than alexis- but who are much more technically refined and effective than alexis.
there are moves to bayern, chelsea, and personally i think he'd be a good fit at psg- but though i think he would make those teams all clearly better, we probably won't see the same technical level we've seen of alexis since he's been at arsenal.

and returning to the point, the one where i think credit can go to neymar: as good as i think alexis deserves to be rated in his set- i think neymar is pretty clearly better in nearly every technical way, even in natural vision- and maybe that should be kept in mind in some way, that if a team were built around neymar and he was given the ball in every important situation, we might see a much much higher level than what he even shows at barca.

I agree with pretty much everything you've said Vinnie. In particular, he is absolutely clinical as a finisher. 83 is by no means a fair representation of his finishing in my eyes. He's grabbed 30 goals this year from the wing. Not that that is a relevant point, but sometimes raw scoring numbers back up the facts, such as in this case. He's an incredibly dangerous player for Arsenal. His form has surely fluctuated with the club, but when he's on and Arsenal are on, they can still be breathtaking and Sanchez is the vital reason for that.

On a side note, mods, I know and appreciate the already outstanding work you do on this forum, but can we make sure to freeze sets after each year of players who seem to be having 'career years' such as Sanchez this year? I'm sure you do it anyway, but just so we have these in future. Thank you :)
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jun 09, 21:28

Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jun 23, 00:36

To begin with sorry for the double post. This is the goal from alexis sanchez that makes him the all time goal-scorer for the NT. Not trying to ask for upgrades or nothing, im just trying to emphasize the meaning of this goal.

https://youtu.be/u5mLxGX-DQ0
vonkomn
New Contributor

Postby vonkomn » 2017 Jun 24, 07:12

Maybe add this set to the classic section? He had a great season numberwise at Arsenal plus his NT achievement.
Phil
Valued Contributor

Postby Phil » 2017 Jul 03, 00:45

I've never been that convinced of this DS value. He can keep nice speed on the ball and I can remember a couple of really impressive displays in DS. But in general he is a more of a stop and start dribbler, slowing down and then making use of his acceleration and absolutely insane agility/turning. It is is not that often that he goes on those sustained speed dribbles eating up ground while dribbling past 3, 4 players like a Robben. He is capable of it but it isn't really his style, I think 92 DS is enough to replicate Sanchez imo.
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2017 Jul 06, 00:26

will go with the suggestions made by vinnie and Phil as i agree with both (maybe alexis will show his crazy DS again as vinnie said but we will see in time, as for now will downgrade it to 92). Would like to know your impresions about his response, he has better response than every henry set i think? Also i'm quite mad as he was really selfish playing for Chile in confederations cup, always doing more than needed and trying to be a hero who wins the game instead of doing the best for the team.
Bloody Curse!
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Jul 06, 00:47

This season alexis showed amazing response, collecting a few goals in the box like a real poacher but i dunno if deserves that card but problably a better resp? although 85 is already a good value.
R9style
New Stat Maker

Postby R9style » 2017 Oct 04, 16:51

Well..
Brahms
Valued Contributor

Postby Brahms » 2017 Dec 22, 20:52

He has been someone kinda a pain in the ass to play with lately, he is always yelling at his teammates like everyone is doing anything wrong except him, even when he misses some passes he yells at others. Right now it seems he doesn't want to stay in the team so he has been from average to worse, yet the danger is still there so i downgraded form for now (maybe this set should be added to contemporary representing when he actually played alone in previous seasons, maybe if he goes to another team he starts showing again what he showed before thats why i went with form downgrade for now, i certainly see downgrade in ATT, MENT, SA among others if this continues)
Bloody Curse!
Klaus14
Valued Contributor

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Dec 22, 21:18

He's been like that after the fail transfer to man city.

Return to “FC Internazionale Milano”