Antonio Candreva

Moderators: antony, Epsi, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Antonio Candreva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Sep 24, 18:33

Last edited by crisfar on 2010 Sep 27, 23:03, edited 8 times in total.
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Antonio Candreva

Postby čale » 2013 Jun 28, 08:43

he played CMF in every club he was before, the only exception was lazio. and those clubs were udinese, cesena and juventus, he's very capable of playing the role and the 3 managers which put him there apparently though he was good in that position. i doubt that he'd be forced to play a position which he "sucked".
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
mvp
PSD Youth League

Postby mvp » 2013 Jun 28, 13:15

Ricky wrote:CMF is not needed. He last played there with Cesena. Since he's a Lazio player he's SMF*, AMF, WF (both sides, but mostly on the right)

I disagree... He is still able and plays a CMF sometimes. Against Spain, he was a RMF, but was playing a lot in CMF also... In Lazio, sometimes he plays CMF, but because of great players that team has at that position, he now plays at RMF... He still can play CMF very, very well...

Here is the fantastic penalty against Spain.

"However, Antonio Candreva produced the most intrepid performance of the evening. The Lazio winger was involved in a lot of Italy's best attacking moves and never once turned down an opportunity to run at the Spanish defence. His stamina was also astounding, Candreva earning his side a free kick in a dangerous position in the second period of extra time with a fine run down the flank.

The highlight of this coming-of-age performance, though, was his penalty. That he accepted the responsibility of taking the first spot kick in a semi-final shootout against the reigning world and European champions was impressive enough. "
www.mvp.rs
Cria
Former Lurker

Postby Cria » 2013 Jun 28, 20:55

Un monumento del calcio italiano, parola a uno storico ex: "Candreva e Maggio sono stati i migliori nelle file azzurre". E' l'analisi di Mazzola della semifinale di Confederations Cup, persa dall'Italia contro la Spagna.

top speed: 85 - I think that he deserve something more..
mentality: 78 ? - Only the most brave players are able to do the "cucchiaio" penalty kick.
Cria
Former Lurker

Postby Cria » 2013 Jun 28, 21:05

And another "cucchiaio" against Sampdoria

Roy
PSD Elite

Postby Roy » 2013 Jun 29, 08:18

MENT has absolutely nothing to do with bravery, and especially not what you mentioned. Read what stats mean before posting such comments...
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
mvp
PSD Youth League

Postby mvp » 2013 Jun 30, 16:19

Today against Uruguay, he is playing at CMF position, so there it is, no need to talk about this anymore, he is still capable to play at CMF position, he can play anywhere in the middle...
www.mvp.rs
Cria
Former Lurker

Postby Cria » 2013 Jun 30, 18:28

Mentality
Mentality is how well a player deals with adverse situations. Mentality also effects Stamina. Players with high Mentality will not be as effected by depleted levels of Stamina.

During the penalty kicks Italy was losing the match, but after the "cucchiaio" of Andrea Pirlo something changed, like he scared england players and in the end Italy won. I guess that it was a big demonstration of mentality, as Antonio Candreva did against Spain. But probably I'm wrong.

What do you think about the speed instead?
Cria
Former Lurker

Postby Cria » 2013 Jun 30, 18:34

..and in the case i'm totally wrong about the MENT, don't you think that after the "cucchiaio" penalty kick, he deserve more than 77 in shot accuracy?
thanks
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2013 Jul 15, 14:46

For me his Stamina is 90, i'v seen him a lot this season , he run a lot for all 90 minutes ,90 is deserved from him IMO .
TS should increase 1 or 2 points, i know J.Alba is faster then him , but against Spain Candreva looks so fast, higher then 85 IMO.
And what do you think for his BB? For me he is a bit higher then 78.
Last edited by mr.Boss on 2014 May 03, 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
PMTP & Mia San Mia
mvp
PSD Youth League

Postby mvp » 2013 Jul 18, 01:30

mr.Boss wrote:For me his Stamina is 90,i'v seen him a lot this season,he run a lot for all 90 minutes ,90 is deserved from him imo.
TS should increase 1 or 2 points,i know J.Alba is faster then him,but against Spain Candreva looks so fast,higher then 85 IMO.
And what do you think for his BB? For me he is a bit higher then 78.

Totally agree with everything... He deserves a higher stamina, 90-91 is ok i think... In Confed Cup, he looked like he could play another game after semi final loss to Brazil, even thou he played for 120 minutes. I was also saying that his TS needs to be higher, he had really nice duels with Alba, and it was obvious that he is faster than 85 (87 maybe)... I think that his BB could go to 80, is pretty strong... I think that his TW could also go a little higher, he really follows the game good, always making good decisions and good passes... Even his respons should go a little higher i think (maybe 82), he collects a lots of loose balls, and has a really nice reflexes...
www.mvp.rs
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Aug 22, 23:47

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2014 Apr 27, 16:54

Became today Lazio's recordman in goal scored by a midfielder. He's playing constantly as WF now though, might he get that position as main the one?
čale

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 27, 17:44

well i'm not a big fan of changing natural positions, but if you feel so, do it, it's no harm done.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2014 May 03, 15:50

He needs * Penalties cause he have scored o lot of them in the last 2 seasons , but notably this season .
PMTP & Mia San Mia
donkenke
New Stat Maker

Postby donkenke » 2014 Jun 15, 01:16

Candreva is that player that make u said "man, this guy those everytime exactly what he has to do". Lately he has become a beast in desicion-making at the pitch. Just wanted to point out that his attack skills are a little bit underrated for me, cant understand how in earth he is behind Xavi in this attribut (who i think is overrated, but still he has become a real threat to the opponent for almost the whole match). At similar roles, cant understand how is that Candreva is below Alves. I mean, if i were a Lazio or an Italian player, i would just make the pass to Candreva, and i would bet that he would convert that pass in an amazing shot, and amazing cross or some run carryng great threat.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2014 Jun 15, 11:34

He's finally receiving some kudos after years of playing very, very good. He was one of the best yesterday, agree with you when you say he knows always what he has to do, much smarter than Balotelli at times :lol:
Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Jun 15, 11:36

He reminds me a bit of Ronald de Boer.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2014 Jun 17, 13:50

Fides wrote:He reminds me a bit of Ronald de Boer.

That's a fair comparison indeed.
explosive23
Former Lurker

Postby explosive23 » 2015 Feb 07, 09:56

Candreva is not so good. Absolutely his DA and LPA are OP. Pogba's DA is certainly better than Candreva's one.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2015 Feb 07, 18:19

explosive23 wrote:Candreva is not so good. Absolutely his DA and LPA are OP. Pogba's DA is certainly better than Candreva's one.

Bollock of the month. Pogba is not god, and they don't even play in the same position. So what's the correlation?

Return to “FC Internazionale Milano”