Miguel de las Cuevas

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Miguel de las Cuevas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:03

Full Name: Miguel Ángel de las Cuevas Barberá

Fixer

Re: Miguel DE LAS CUEVAS

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 16, 19:19

Zero logic. Since you seem to know so much about Madrid, you would have known that the matches this little guy here has played against them, win or loss (He scored a winning goal btw) have been excellent. I'm not basing It on them, but maybe they are the only you have seen (and seems like not)
If you think like that OK, but don't post 85 lines about downgrading to concrete values when you haven't ever seen the player.
Probably condition could be 4 better, but de las Cuevas Is definitely one of the best dribblers in the low-mid table in Spain.

A player does not sign for a club because he has 84 technique and wtf? How can you compare his stats to Cristiano Ronaldo? And how does Iván Hernández (white speed) have more Speed than Cristiano Ronaldo? I mean, wtf are you talking about?

EDIT: Still, reduced DA to 86 and put COND 4
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

somaleo

Postby somaleo » 2012 May 16, 19:50

Men, you can't judge a player by his dribbling, he is probably the better of his team or near but he doesn't deserve a 84, he deserves max. +1 or +2 in attack but in some matches I don't see him deserving that. Yeah, if he has a bad team in terms of attack he will probably do his own chances, if I play in a poor team I will use my qualities for play, knowing that I'm the best in this aspect.

So he is right with the stats, maybe +1/+2 (+1 better) in attack and stop counting.

And about the other players: they probably need (some of them) a new set of stats because they are in a high values of technique and only a few players deserve yellow or high-green numbers, all the players are between 73 and 83, in De las Cuevas, I think he is probably the best player in the Sporting, but as I said, in a team above 13th or 14th position he won't be a great player, maybe the teams don't want him, is a good player... yes, but not a great thing, he can do his own chances, yes, he can attack a lot, but to do his own attack chances is not technique, is attack and i purpose between + 0 and +2 for the player, I agree, but technique is one of the most important parts of the game talking about stats, and it is the ability to control the ball (chest, knee or whatever), to do movements, to do signature movements, to play with a style, to do the movements with the ball or without the ball the most accurate you can, is how well can you do a list of things.

Can De las Cuevas control well the ball , Can de las Cuevas do a great number of moves for sit the defense? , Can de Las Cuevas do well most of the movements he tries? Has a signature movement? Has a style? Can he control the ball in any situation? Has he options (technically talking) for exit of a difficult situation?

All of the things that I'm talking about are in the technique part or maybe some of them in attack.

Think, attack should be up maybe 1 point more or less, maybe 2, but if you think that he is the best. About technique I think that if he is the best player, he is accurate with a 84, and the rest of the players in his team need to be between 72/73 to 82, and he 2 points over the second. If you think that there are more players than he in the team, that maybe are better o like him, he needs to be in a 82. 84 is a value for a great team or for a player that is so good talking about controls, movements, options, facilities.... I think he can't control well the ball in a large or a fast pass (high pass), he don't have a lot of options for sit a defence (so less a good defense, like top teams), he hasn't got any movement for use it in each situation, so if he is the best of the team, 84 is pretty accurate but if you think that he isn't the best of the team, you have to see that he doesn't deserve 84, don't say that he can do dribblings, all the people can do dribbling, maybe not that good, but the defences in top teams can do better dribblings, so if he is not the better of his teams needs a little bit less, asuming that I've only seen the last matches that he played, maybe he did a better season in the starting.

And the same for the other players, if they can't do a lot of movements, they don't have a good control, position, different options... they don't deserve that technique numbers, they are near to Athletic numbers, and a little bit far (maybe 3-5 points) to Madrid. I think the technique difference between Madrid and Sporting is not 3 or 5 points, and the difference between Athletic and Sporting is not 1 point, so you have to see what are you doing wrong with the stats, you can't say: No, because it's true, they are pretty near to Athletic, (one of the best teams in Spain), we have to do a little change in technique and other parts like attack, except in players like Miguel, Sporting can't have a 82 in attack, 78 in technique for exemple, and for example Athletic 84 and 81...
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 16, 19:55

But who the hell has judged a player by his dribbling? It's you who has judged players by just one stat. I'm off this shit because I think you just want to troll, besides the obvious bullshit.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

somaleo

Postby somaleo » 2012 May 16, 20:08

Thanks to discuss the stats.

Our opinions are so different I think.

The only thing I want to say is that Miguel has an attack between 1 and 2 points higher (in my opinion a little bit worse in the last matches), technique equal (84) except if he is not by far the best player in his team (in this case a little bit less) and that he is a good dribbler but the overall stats or evaluable parts are not as good as dribbling capacity so they can't be a high technique player.

Seeing some of his team partners, they need (some of they, not all) a little bit less of technique or a little bit less of a few stats, because some of the players are a little bit overrated, I have a lot of teams of Europe (Arsenal, Bayern, Chelsea, Man. Utd, Sporting, Athletic, Sevilla, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona...) with the PSD stats and Sporting is near to Madrid and pretty close to Athletic, seeing this and the quality of several players in the club I think they need a new set of stats.

Any more things...
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 16, 20:11

somaleo wrote:I think he is so good in the attack but Sporting is not the best team in the attack so he plays for himself, maybe his attack now is pretty accurate.

Technique should be down, I think his technique is not over (for example) Khedira's technique, Ramos technique, Coentrao's technique, and a lot of top level players, yes, they are midfielders or defences, but they are playing in the best club not in a top 1000 club, (the second worst in 1era división), so I think the max. level of technique in the club is in 80 - 82 max.

84 technique is near to the top 10 teams in Spain, and is not able to play in (for example) Sevilla, he is maybe able to play in Adelante League and maybe in a top 14-15 team... 84 technique is near to top 10 - 12.

I think the players of little clubs have to see his technique lower, I have the pes stats database' s stats and Sporting is similar to Real Madrid, a little bit worse in attack or defense, but so similar in technique, form, and speed, but I think Sporting is worse in defense, attack , technique (maybe 3 to 5 points less), form is equal, and speed is a little bit lower, men, can you compare Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzemà.... technique with Barral, Hernández, Canella 's technique? No way. Are you comparing Higuaín, Benzemà, Cristiano and Di Maria speed with Barral, Hernández, Canella, Suárez's... speed? Ronaldo and Higuaín are between 10,6 and 11,6 seconds in 100 meters, Sporting's faster player is about 11,6 to 11,9 seconds, this is a 85 - 83 , some players of Sporting are in 85-87, all the Sporting players (except a few) are over 84... A defence has a 77 in technique in Sporting but a defense in Madrid has a 75...

A player in Sporting has a 83 overall, but the worse player in Madrid has a 80... so do you think that some of the Sporting's players will play in a future in Real?

I think players in the little clubs need a new set of stats, I can't play with Sporting similar to Real, Sporting with a 78 and Real with a 85.

damn, that`s best ironic and sarcastic post I´ve ever read on this board - I like to see you on the stage - something like a stand up comdedian - it was so great to red this!!!!

Oh, you mean it serious??? MMh... I´m sorry for your ignorance and lacks in overview of the whole ability of a player :roll:
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
somaleo

Postby somaleo » 2012 May 16, 20:25

The player ability is not the same as the PES ability, yes I'm probably inventing the PES ability but PES is not real, and you have to understand that PES is not the same as real. Cristiano pass the ball in freekicks, keepers do a lot of errors, keepers do amazing saves, Cristiano scores fouls in a distance of 40 meters, I can beat a lot of oponents...

If you put a player in 84 you are the god in PES, and if I play with Sporting I can't note the difference between a top club and a mid to low club, maybe in PES Sporting is the 10 or 11th team in reality because PES tends to overrate a bit the players.

IMO.

Yes, I'm a fool, ironic, a comedian, etc... But I have respect.
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2012 May 16, 23:02

Then you aren't on the same way as PSD users will take.

Here we defend a correct rating of whole players, not only the most famous, 'cause even on the small teams, there are great players.

If Konami won't see it, it's their problem, our will it's balance this point, 'cause we've got the correct tools, we aren't just PES players, we're scoutings, we're judges, we try to use a correct and balanced system to give to PES the best realism as possible.

If you want to think diferent, I won't judge it, I respect it, and as I said, excuse me if I'd be harsh with you, but if you follow us a bit, you should consider if your idea fits on this forum.
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2013 Jan 11, 17:44

Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Jan 11, 17:50

Moved from _esp Sporting de Gijón to _esp CA Osasuna.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2013 Jan 12, 01:17

Lol struggling to get on promotion positions and they sell their best player, even being unconsistent. Good job, retards.

Return to “Córdoba CF”