PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Dalbert Henrique

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Mar 29, 13:00

Adrien
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Dalbert Henrique

Postby Adrien » 2017 Mar 29, 13:06

This guy is also a great surprise for Nice this season. I loved making this set. He's pretty fast and has a unique way of playing. Altought he's prown to attack, his main abilities are to win balls and tackles. He likes taking his side to run with the balls but he doesn't create anything except dribbling and running with the ball. His crosses are bad most of the time. And by his very offensive way of playing, he create a lot of space for the opponents to counter attack. But he always save his mistakes by his great speed and great tackles. Really I been surprise by his defensive agressivity. He's going quickly and with determination to the ball to tackle it and he's pretty good to win balls. I think he has a lot of potential, a sideback to look at even if I doubt Nice will succeed to keep all this good young player during the next transfert windows.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ocrin
Valued Contributor

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Mar 29, 14:48

That's a really great set, very close to the actual player. I really like the way you emulated his defensive contribution. Great job !
I'm looking forward for your next Ligue 1 sets.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 29, 15:43

He's quite similar to his countrymate Wendell (yeah, the Leverkusen guy) in terms of playing in an intensive style in both attack and defense, but with some issues when sticking to tactics. If he manages to solve those sync problems, he could become Brazil NT material in the mid term.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Jun 09, 22:53

Seems close to join Inter, he could be the 3566337884th sideback signed in those last 5 years
Breeze
New Contributor

Postby Breeze » 2017 Jul 24, 20:44

Is his LPA really this bad? I really doubt it
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2017 Jul 24, 21:19

Set this guy free for fuck's sake, i have enough of Nagatomo
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Jul 25, 12:31

I don't know Nagatomo but I guess Dalbert is better defensivly, he's a great tackler.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Aug 08, 18:47

I'll be amazed if he isn't massively flawed
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Aug 08, 19:10

I know I'm far away to be a great statsmaker but at least there is always the general idea of wich attribute are the best for the player.

However I do think Dalbert set is more accurate than Mendy's was. If you want to have a look there are some vs video available of him last season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyo-SwivClc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohP3vRgitHw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LFCMEyF8pQ

I know you are more conservative with defence but I think 73 is deserve in the way he's great at run back and tackle. The low TW represent well the fact that he could be less efficient at team tactic in defense. I mean he's great at one and one, but higher TW will make him also great as a team defenders while not on one vs one.
About attack, he's not very good in his decisions making, but he's very dangerous and creates a lof of goals opportunities. That's the reason he's at 70. I guess you'll speak of may be reduce it later. That's why I explain the reason behind it.

His turn or dribble could looks poor but I see he's good times to times for feint, run around, etc... for me it's more a problem of weak feet. He doesn't look like a low agi. He's able to quickly turn his body if needed, but he doesn't use the right feet except for simple back passes so that's the reason his agi kept good and left feet very low.

His passes are terrible anyway, really poor I feel (or is it just because of his bad decisions making). To resume him I'll say he has amazing physical skills, fast as hell. Decent for ball control or dribble but not great. Great fighting spirit, and a really great tackler on ground.

So here my last tought to explain the reason behind values on this set, it could help you to rate the set better if you see weak rating, it's now in your hands. Sad to see him moved he was one of the best left back, great loose for Nice.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Aug 08, 19:34

I know I'm far away to be a great statsmaker

adrein, please, stop being so toucy, I havn't even looked at his stats... My comment is purely about inters luck with sidebacks (santon/nagatomo/ansaldi/jonathan/dodo/dambrossio/Pereira/juan), and I'll be fucking amazed if this guy breaks the trend and turns out to be a good signing, inter are simply cursed and I guarntee all the fans hailing him as the solution to inters lefthandside, will be coming for him with pitchforks soon enough :lol:

Thanks for the explanations though, I'll certainly look into them when he starts playing.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Aug 08, 19:50

May be I shall put a smile so :p It didn't heart me at all, I recognize I'm not as good as some others great statsmaker of PSD, that's just fact. It was true for Mendy, when I looked back the vs video I see my mistakes. I just left a comment as you could read it back during the season since it's still fresh in my mind. 6 months later I will forget him for sure (too much new players to follow).

To get back to Dalbert, like I said when I posted the set, I really trust in his potential. He's impressive in his agressive defending. He's a good trickster too. He just need to improve decision making and general passes. And when there are space, he's unstoppable with his pace. But I doubt Serie A is the most fitting league for him. Is there much space for sideback there ? It's I guess the most tactical defending leagues.
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2017 Aug 14, 17:42

Just one game but, this guy is clearly lacking in very severe areas, as is all their other SB's :lol:
Very fucking fast, and agressive and and looks really responsive too, may turn good in the future, needs to work on his ideas and accuracy. set looks pretty spot on
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2018 Jan 22, 12:06

jurgens wrote:Just one game but, this guy is clearly lacking in very severe areas, as is all their other SB's :lol:
Very fucking fast, and agressive and and looks really responsive too, may turn good in the future, needs to work on his ideas and accuracy. set looks pretty spot on

I hope he will turn good in another team, totally garbage signing .. another time, another fuckin useless SB overpaid, he is worse than Alvaro Pereira

Return to “ACF Fiorentina”