Javier Mascherano, Hebei China Fortune

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Javier Mascherano, Hebei China Fortune

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:09

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 23, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
lucashag

Re: Javier Mascherano

Postby lucashag » 2017 Apr 30, 21:53

Oriello wrote:
Ocrin wrote:Can someone explain why he has not been registered as a CB for the past few seasons?

Mascherano is a much better DM than CB, maybe not for barsa for whatever reason that I don't care. I'll use the wc as an example, Mascherano as a DM influenced the team in a way that you can't even compare to any match he ever played in Barcelona, as a mental leader, destroyer he was a freaking beast. I don't think I ever saw a match as a CB of mascherano and ended up saying, "wow, what a beast he was that game", his influence in the game as a CB can't even compare to how good he is as a DM. Idgaf if he plays 6 more years as a cb for barsa, he's a DM to me.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Apr 30, 22:58

lucashag wrote:
Oriello wrote:
Ocrin wrote:Can someone explain why he has not been registered as a CB for the past few seasons?

Hm I don't think I wrote that :lol:
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 May 01, 15:47

lucashag wrote:Mascherano is a much better DM than CB, maybe not for barsa for whatever reason that I don't care. I'll use the wc as an example, Mascherano as a DM influenced the team in a way that you can't even compare to any match he ever played in Barcelona, as a mental leader, destroyer he was a freaking beast. I don't think I ever saw a match as a CB of mascherano and ended up saying, "wow, what a beast he was that game", his influence in the game as a CB can't even compare to how good he is as a DM. Idgaf if he plays 6 more years as a cb for barsa, he's a DM to me.

I address this from the aspect in old gen PES the comp favours the main registered position for players, so he would override Busquets as first choice DMF due to his better physical attributes, and may not be a starter at CB in Master League, etc.

He looked shit as DMF vs juve, I would have thought he had not played there in a while, he left so much space and did not cover the backline. Anyways I thought club performances overrode national team performances, since there is so many more appearances and the level of play is higher? Maybe Argentina faced inept attacks that did not exploit him ;P.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Oct 09, 12:25

I think his defensive playstyle could be highlighted with lower Def prowess (80ish) and higher ball winning (89?). His positioning is good, not anything special, but he always has had an amazing ability to win the ball against almost any kind of opponent.

I'd also say his speed stats need a decrease, he's been having trouble catching up against decently fast opponents for a while, he's more like 75 ts/74 acc nowadays, in my opinion.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Oct 09, 14:18

He played like a real boss vs Perú, I'll keep highlighting his range at passing, the force in them to break lines and find strikers has been always great in my eyes, i'd rate him much more higher in SPS tbh. The guy sends bullets from his feet to reach his teammates to be succesful, sometimes Gago's style, specially when he plays cb.
Scaramuso

Postby Scaramuso » 2017 Oct 11, 13:19

Vickingo wrote:He played like a real boss vs Perú, I'll keep highlighting his range at passing, the force in them to break lines and find strikers has been always great in my eyes, i'd rate him much more higher in SPS tbh. The guy sends bullets from his feet to reach his teammates to be succesful, sometimes Gago's style, specially when he plays cb.

I'm totally agree Victor.. can't believe he's only 82 sps
Last edited by Scaramuso on 2017 Oct 12, 02:08, edited 2 times in total.
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2017 Oct 27, 09:15

Given that ball winning seems to pretty much represent tackling ability, shouldn't high values be assigned to even non-CB players when deserved? Mascherano, and Lahm are examples I have in mind. I know they're inconsistent, unreliable, and prone to overrating well known players, but Konami have given both red and orange ball winning values in the past. I mean, do we really think there should only be a two point difference for tackling between Busquets and Mascherano? Or, in general, that supplementary defensive positions - DMs and SBs - ought to be so generically bunched into values in the mid-80s? Shouldn't there be more variety amongst tackling ability, irrespective of position, as in real life?

(OR, as is entirely possible, am I oversimplifying the ball winning stat...?)
Klaussk

Postby Klaussk » 2018 Jan 25, 10:14

his moving today you can remove him and place Coutinho as no#14
reydecopas

Re: Javier Mascherano, Hebei Fortune

Postby reydecopas » 2018 Jun 20, 20:15

Am I the only one who believes that's he's the responsable number 1 of Argentina's lack of Dynamic in game? He's so slow to translate balls, pretty sure that will be more useful as CB
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2018 Jun 21, 20:59

It's incredible what a (significative, but not extreme) loss of speed and agility can do to a player. Nowadays, once the match goes on and fatigue begins to kick in, he basically arrives late at so many challenges, and is so lucky to get away without a yellow card so many times it's unbelievable. Machetazos.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
lito5

Postby lito5 » 2018 Jun 21, 23:26

he is very good, nice pass nice control, but the TS is a shit meabe a 73-74 and the same for the ACC, is the same player but slow like a truck
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 Jun 27, 20:40

yeah i want to echo all the other comments about his pace, it's gone. this isn't just based on the world cup, he's been having a decline in pace for a while now and i've seen him slowly having more and more struggles due to that in the last two years while he was with barca. i think his stamina is a bit worse than this too, though he still has incredible tenacity which he taps into in the big moments.

he was pretty awful against nigeria, i think he can't handle the physical demands of being a regular starter in a team anymore.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
lito5

Postby lito5 » 2018 Jun 28, 11:55

yeah, is soo rare, he does mistakes in that game (and in all the games) but the amazing Tenacity what he have covers the damage what is caused for the low TS ACC and AGI, is the min 90" and he run more what in the min 30" sometimes do a very good pass and in another moment do the most stupid mistakes, what about down the FORM to 4 and up the MENT to a 94-95 ?
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Jun 28, 15:02

Well given him a partial update with the most urgent changes, i didn't touch that much his technical abilities but I do think he's a better long passer than this but I don't want to overrate him...also i was tempted to give him lower spa and much better sps but I'm not quite sure.
lito5

Postby lito5 » 2018 Jun 28, 15:40

i like this upgrade

Return to “East Asia”