Augusto vs FCB:
VCF
Atleticos

Re: Augusto Fernández

Postby Atleticos » 2016 Jan 04, 14:22

ReljaBasara96

Postby ReljaBasara96 » 2016 Apr 28, 10:22

He looks like a competely different player in Atletico. Defensively very good, with super high stamina, higher mentality too. He was probably the MOTM yesterday against Bayern.
"Ovo iza je Krajina, i ovo kani ostati Krajina."
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Apr 28, 12:27

ReljaBasara96 wrote:He looks like a competely different player in Atletico. Defensively very good, with super high stamina, higher mentality too. He was probably the MOTM yesterday against Bayern.

This is what i was going to say , also he doesn't look that agile to me ...
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Zala-Man

Postby Zala-Man » 2016 May 12, 12:15

Needs a update precisely in DEF and remove card Free Roaming and put enforcer or anchor man..........
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jun 07, 16:38

This set is quite outdated. I didn't know him well before joining Atletico, but what he played for Atletico and Argentina, is completely different compared to what this set represents. First, i feel that his current role is more suitable for him, as i find his technique stats quite overrated. Okay, he's kinda decent on the ball, but he's DA, Ball control should be downgraded. If anyone who knows him better than me has some precise suggestions about these 2 stats, it would be nice to write it, but from like 10 matches, i didn't see his first touch and dribble acc on this level surely, he actually looks like he's alwasy on the verge of losing the ball when moving forward, and he's quite oftenly in position to pass the ball in panic because he loses control when moving forward. I suggest something about 80 for ball control, and 78 for DA.

I found this video of his football on youtube, and you can see the things i am talking about, it's from his Celta days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITqSKyMDfQ 1:03 2:23 are good examples.

Also, he's attack is way overrated, he doesn't seem like a player who contribute a lot in attacking sense. With this passing, attacking and DA + BC and low def value + free roaming card and high agression he seems like a pretty good distributor who can also help the team by being in the last third of the field finishing the actions and scoring, and that's obviously not the case. Apart from decreasing everything that i already suggested i also feel that his attack can go down to 71 - 72, and he should also loose his Free Roaming card, + can lose a good chunk of points in agression value, something like in a range of mid 70's.

But let's go to defensive and a value for response. He's a player who seems tactically very good, he didn't become a defensive player in january surely, he really well knows his duties, he's good off the ball, good in covering the space, and also quite responsive and agressive in defensive way. I suggest a big increase with 74 for defence, 83 for response , + adding *Covering and *Enforcer. Also, stamina could be bigger as he seems like a tireless machine who can run and run and run, he really looks like a mid yellow for that, even higher a bit maybe.Mentality could go up to. Remove Dribbling, Side

So i explained my suggestions but i'll write them again.

ATT 77 >72
DEF 64 > 74
DA 83 > 78
BC 84 > 80
RES 80 > 83
AGG82 > 76
Tenacity 74 > 79
Stamina 82 > 86

Remove Free Roaming Card, remove *Dribbling, add Enforcer + Covering.
Kronosh

Postby Kronosh » 2016 Jun 07, 18:21

I'm agree with all except for DA. I see him at least 80 or 81.
And TW to 84?
VCF
Relja

Postby Relja » 2016 Jun 07, 21:48

Kronosh wrote:I'm agree with all except for DA. I see him at least 80 or 81.
And TW to 84?

Maybe i underestimated him with DA so low. But 83 is too high surely, so i could agree with 80. Also agree that teamwork can go up for a few points.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2016 Jun 08, 11:50

This set was ok two-three years ago, it even got some downgrades that weren't probably needed.

The issue is, during his last season and a half at Celta, which lead to his signing by Atlético, he changed his role. When he arrived he was a dribbling-oriented and offensive winger. He had the technique and physique but struggled due to his inconsistancy, and we had discussed an overall downgrade (you can check this thread for that) that wasn't applied in the end as he was already starting to adapt to other roles and positions (first as some sort of AMF-SMF playmaking hybrid, then defensively-oriented all rounded CMF).

The set is just outdated as Augusto has changed quite a bit as a player during the last seasons. I don't think he's really regressed technically, but anyway the set needs a complete revamp.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Nov 24, 15:13

I'm gonna update him. Agree with the previous comment by Korinov and Relja, his signing seemed different at first, more like a sub complete CMF that could be a swift substitution for certain matches, but truth is he has been a really solid deep lying midfielder with his already proven eye for offensive plays. Suggestions welcome, let's remember he has been injured for months and he has just recently come back, but one must admit he's performing really well since then as well. I must however state that this set is HEAVILY based on his pre-injury performances and that any change is welcome, as we are yet to see how he's gonna perform after that.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Return to “East Asia”