Grzegorz Krychowiak

Moderators: Welbeck19, Phil, Brahms, Jez, BigStu, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Grzegorz Krychowiak

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 10, 10:19

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show
GRZEGORZ KRYCHOWIAK | Skills | Sevilla | 2014/2015 (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHutzqkgaM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBsHODPu3Qk
Penalty (0:50) in Poland U21 -

http://w978.wrzuta.pl/film/0cViJnuNEvD/ ... _4-3_skrot

DESCRIPTION:
http://pl.soccerway.com/players/grzegorz-krychowiak/95786/

Stats based on Polish U21 National Teams games.Don't know how he looks in France, so suggestions for more correct set will be welcomed, a especially in terms of passing. In Stade de Reims Krychowiak was one of the best, current form in Nantes is unknown.

Krychowiak - good powerfull long shoot, tackling, header, fighter and leadership type, problems with correct reading game, catching many cards

Oriello

Re: Grzegorz Krychowiak

Postby Oriello » 2017 Feb 04, 02:52

Mistrzu16 called him General Krychowiak in the mango tree recently.

Look at the focus of that narrow gaze..

..almost a cyclopse..

So Poland's Napoleonic era commander has been absent from the field, due to a war injury (out for 22 days with a knee problem). I wanted to banter about his coat more than anything.

The only update, since he plays so little - has been having trouble even making the subs bench recently - is that whenever he did play he looked a shadow of the player that played two very good seasons with Sevilla and a solid EUROs in June, since he has no constant place he seems to be suffering big time for form..He really still has room to grow as a midfielder, and seems to be not good enough in caliber for PSG, lacking in forward ambition of movement and passing seems to be the overview of other watchers.

Him not playing hurts his growth and Poland's midfield, lol before and at the EUROs he was a great shield, but Poland only had Macynczski (so mediocre), and now Zielinski is looking really good, but Krycha is lucky to be match fit for an international match..He should move on if he can, to a smaller team, or wherever he will be played - for his sake and Poland's WC 2018 ambitions.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Mar 24, 17:15

What do you guys think about adding the Destroyer playstyle?
Even though he doesn't play much at PSG, that's basically the role he always had since his Reims era. He uses his physicality to annihilate opposition attacking plays, that's his main (and almost only) strength and IMO that's the reason why he's not successful in his current team: a possession team doesn't need that. He would play much more if he was more complete and had better playmaking skills (similar to Motta).
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Mar 26, 01:01

Yeah it makes sense. Is it possible to switch playstyle cards off and on in game?

He apparently has a fractured rib - how? Too much hot sex probably cuz he sure as hell ain't playin any other field.

He was a good distributor in Spain and looked to be progressing to a limited playmaker (maybe he had more time on the ball especially vs mid/lower teams), but I've noticed Ligue 1 tends to be more frentic and more akin to an EPL buzz. And the contrast of his technical skill vs the majority of PSG's mid, makes him look like a donkey. Your right he should be in a non-possession dominant side so that his qualities shine, but partly what hurts him is the competition at PSG, he can't play and develop/expand his game - Poland will be lucky if he remains static for WC next year - cuz when he has played he's looked to be regressing. :/
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Jun 10, 20:57

He is an absolute shit form, really so bad in many respects. At Sevilla he slowly was growing as this confident distributor with the sense of when to burst dribble and to play someone in - his year of hell at PSG has made him regress - he is only playing to his worst characteristics (i.e. that shitty tactical dribble, where he wanders with the ball into a dead end, looks like is going to lose possession and gets the pressuring player to foul him (if that was a stat he would be a legend at 98) or dwelling waaaaay to long on the ball, either take dump or get of the toilet), he completely cycled down the attacking tempo of his own team, zero confidence to make a pass (ffs he was left with a freekick in his own half and he spent 10 seconds dancing around the ball making up his mind who to pass to - he deserved a yellow for time wasting!)
fitzcarraldo

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2017 Aug 30, 19:03

We'll see if he regains confidence in WBA. I'm sure he will.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Sep 09, 16:11

Debut today, good first 30 mins - kept it simple and showed strength on the ball, a nice long pass 40-45 meters to the wing that his teammate failed to control, and his trademark of buying a foul in almost any situation.

On Brighton's first goal (45min) ended up just being a pylon (non factor), really could have done more. WBA were disjointed and Brighton just played on a surge of confidence after that to a 3-0 lead.

Krychowiak actually started WBA's lone goal with a pass to the wing, other than that he wafted a shot .. the colour commentator said he "looks like a class player", mostly he just stood on the ball and kept possession, is that what qualifies as class in the EPL? lel

Lasted the whole match, which is a nice surprise as Pulis had commented that Krychowiak was not match fit and had not undergone any preseason (not even with PSG!?), and that he historically tends to struggle to finish a full 90 with a full tank.

As fitzcarraldo mentioned he should get his confidence back if he keeps this up. Hopefully will get called back to Polish NT too.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Sep 26, 01:06

Watched him in the cup game vs Man City and tonight vs Arsenal, some observations (since its been a while since I seen him feature competitively for a ful 90).

His energy is looking good, he lasts to the 90th and has runs left in him late in the game (Stamina could be due for a boost in the future).

BB 88 is not there in the three games I seen, I think this might have a relation to the Stamina, he may have lost some muscle mass since Sevilla, and really Spain is full of frail boys so him being a bulldozer just stood out more, he is not standing out so much in the EPL in strength.

Every match he is showcasing good, spraying balls over distance onto targets - they are a bit floaty and some get intercepted, he looks to be applying backspin each time (Weighted Pass Card candidate), really his LPA is looking a cultured weapon...he is also been taking set-pieces - those have been really bad lol, over hit or just wrong flight on the ball. (Why are him and Gibbs taking set pieces, is Barry a supreme Header?). I can see LPA 81-83 value, and maybe LPS being dropped to high 70s to give his balls more float in PES in the gens with out the power gauge, though his range is really good.

Short passing, haha is really conservative now, and he still has moments of underhitting a pass that easily gets picked off, but overall his passing game is more crisp if unadventerous. His SPA could/should be 74 or below since EURO 2016, with SPS maybe getting a slight boost to 73-74. (Jurgens, I'm sorry I went overboard, and this fashionista has grown timid, he did better before!)

DEF, oh my, lol he is making some Sergio Ramos style tackling, might need to be dropped a bit if he keeps being so sloppy...On the flip side, his RES is lookin better (honestly since PSG), I think it was the specific system at Sevilla that made him play in a passive filtering role, he is much more active in closing players down and ha forced a few turnovers in the past two games.

Dribbling looking especially shit, Johnny Evans showed more composure and ability dribbling the ball around in his own box under Arsenal pressure than Kyrchowiak does all alone, and people thought aurochs were extinct.

Jump, Lacazette (~76) and Sanchez were bettering him on the crest of their leaps in aerial duels, wanna see more of him at this to see if its the new standard, as this was based on him absolutely bossing Spain midfields in the air, he rivalled Ramos in contests.

* Centre could be removed, as he is appearing a often enough out wide helping out with possession, and thus is not stylestically just sticking to the middle.

He should have 1-touch star added as he has the equivalent card, that just clerical though.

ACC, struggling a bit in close encounters, where immediate pace is needed, he is losing a few contests to balls - vs Elneny (TS 81 ACC 75), though arguably he was trying to buy a foul in his classic maneuver and the ref had none of what he was selling ... wait those two analogies don't work together. The TS looks fine, just going to have to see over more games with ACC.

Lel his AGL is still awful, like a tree sometimes, just falls down Boateng style under Messi zigzag, but Krychowiak does so under little pressure, or just miscontrolling a ball that squirts past him.

FINAL NOTE, that 37 minute action vs Arsenal, he won the ball back then went on a surging run with the ball and ended up crossing for a header to be cleared off the line, THAT was great. It was some of the stuff that was developing from him in Sept 2015-Jan 2016 (before a long term injury), hope to see more of that in the future.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Sep 30, 16:20

Pirlo mode on West Brom's first goal today. Damn it this guy is playing well. https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/SarcasticFormalConey

Last week move vs Arsenal that I mentioned in upper post;
https://giant.gfycat.com/TornJubilantIn ... arrot.webm

Sorry for spamming his thread but I can't control my hard on for him, despite showing early signs of hair loss he still turns me on.

EDIT
Added gif of asssit

Here is highlight/lowlight vid vs Man City https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR4785FyaBw
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Oct 16, 22:19

Has been played as a CMF at WBA a few times, tonight was on the right side of a 3-man mid with Livermore as the holding mid;

-----------------Livermore
--Krychowiak-------------Barry

So we can ADD CMF and REMOVE CB, last time I seen him being played at CB was at PSG in 2016.

Just to note some numbers I'm tinkering with, I think are more reflective of him currently. Still want to see more of him and play a bit in PES before making hard suggestions, and will try to do so comparing numbers with other players.
Defence 76 (Tackling not quite at the standards of his Sevilla days, more sloppy fouls, needs to be differentiated in the sets ... though for me he was maybe more 78-79 then. But still very good and is clearly one of the better players in these aspects from WBA, Poland or opposition teams.)
Balance 85-86 (Not looking special as he once was in his beast mode days)
Stamina 81-82
Top Speed 81-82
Acceleration 73-74
Response 82
SPA 74
SPS 73-74
LPA 80-81
LPS 75-77
Shot Accuracy 64-66 (They keep setting him up for shots from the edge of the box, its as if he has showed some mastery in training, but he actually seems worse now than he was at it a couple years back...maybe he is a superstar in training, hence why he was given FK duty too :lol:, Pulis quickly seen that idea was bonkers. Yet to get one on target, been blocked or into row Q.)
Shot Power 83
Header 76-78
Jump ~84? (I need more samples, he is just not jumping enough, and sometimes just stands instead of contesting, no clue why he is so timid now (maybe cracking heads with Ramos has scared him of being so aggressive in the air), used to be dominant, now not so much, really sad to see.)
Aggression ?? Gets up-field much higher as a CMF, for example tonight was the furthest/only player in the box looking to pounce on a possible rebound off a Chadli effort from the edge of the box - need to see more of him in matches where WBA are not just in a bunker vs big teams.

REMOVE * Centre, when he has played as the holding mid or as the central player he has a propensity to migrate laterally to the touchline depending on the play, so this stylistic old gen Star is not needed anymore.

Oh yeah this set can be 'frozen' as a 2015-2016 Sevilla set...the other one in classic section can be for 2014-15 (and could use some edits).
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Dec 29, 20:18

I just learned that PES 2016 has a Player Skills card "Malicia", it seems to be related to winning fouls from refs. I am not clear if this is like faking/clutching face when hit in the shoulder, but Krychowiak is a master of drawing tactical fouls, gets the first touch on the ball and forces opponent to commit a challenge on him and he then runs short/drops it works like 98% of the time and rarely does he not get the call. Maybe this is a skill card for him?

On the bad news seems he is warming benches in England now..
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2018 Jan 14, 14:50

Looks to be regressing almost, getting slower, barely jumps and afraid to make forward passes (manager clearly had a word with him at half time vs Brighton, as in the second half he was attempting trick heel passes and completing really good tight forward passing to feet).

My theory is that hot wife of his drains him too frequently for her own vitality, probably a good fuckboy, but just sad vs what he was a couple years ago.

Mentality could easily be 74-75 now too, don't really see that "crazy" commitment he had in the past, nor outstanding displays, just quite work with low impact, I don't see him raising his game that often at WBA.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2018 Jan 30, 03:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8JkVPPlO7E Krychowiak vs Liverpool

Return to “West Bromwich Albion FC”