Jonny Evans

Moderators: BigStu, Welbeck19, Jez, Phil, Brahms, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Jonny Evans

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:02

Last edited by tuco55 on 2012 Dec 29, 15:41, edited 2 times in total.
ballmer

Re: Jonny EVANS

Postby ballmer » 2012 Oct 28, 20:02

TW and DEF should be lower, for sure. Hasn't played for awhile, but as far as I remember Smalling was more impressive in both aspects - though lower in RES I think.

About Torres red card, it was definitely harsh, and I'd be seriously pissed if I supported Chelsea, but given how minimal the contact was, and the fall was late when he could reasonably have stayed on his feet, it was 'technically' simulation. Referees aren't consistent with these though - they should punish these more regularly if they want to stamp it out fully. Given that they judge it inconsistently though, it must feel very, very harsh. Shit tackle though. Even if he made little contact with the man, he was nowhere near the ball either. He's a reckless tackler, for sure.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 28, 20:05

I question his mentality value. and DEF-Control.

And i see him on 83 DEF more then 84. but i'm not sure about that.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Niklaus

Postby Niklaus » 2012 Oct 28, 20:38

I agree and also his response is more 82-81.
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2012 Oct 28, 21:10

Didn't notice mentality. Yeah, no way he's a yellow value. I'm guessing Konami give him a white? I'd go for something in the 70-75 range too.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Oct 28, 21:24

vinnie wrote:And i see him on 83 DEF more then 84. but i'm not sure about that.

I hardly see him on yellows. Konami gave him 82 and you could consider it a generous value (maybe to justify his presence in a ManU squad). It's the only yellow in his default set btw, alongside Stamina. I'd have him at 80 at best.

The default Ment/TW ratio is 71/77, fine by me.

Really unsure about green AGI as well. Looks pretty stiff to me.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 28, 21:34

yeah was thinking about agility as well.

I think it's harsh to go so far on his DEF though, i do like the konami value at 82, so i'm thinking about 82-83, but below 80 is a bit overboard. He has performed pretty well at times last season. I didn't see how he did against chelsea today, maybe he had a real shit performance, i don't know, but he's been decent at times.
ballmer

Postby ballmer » 2012 Oct 28, 22:14

He's got talent and has had some excellent performances in the past. But he's rash and can be reckless, and as a United fan, I'm always concerned that he can be an accident waiting to happen.

I like those Konami TW/MENT values. I also wouldn't go out of yellows for DEF.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Oct 28, 22:32

updated DEF 84->83, and MEN 80->71.

Left the unknowns for consistency to play out.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Nov 03, 15:01

he was remarkably responsive today. Following his mark faraway, marking on midfield at times and anticipating the opposition
Descansa en paz Chucho
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 24, 14:41

Some notes from the Swansea match:

- He's quite inconsistent at short passing. Nor accuracy nor speed are great, and sometimes he makes really foolish mistakes, like missing 10-yards passes in the midfield without any kind of opposition pressure over him. In contrast, long passing looks quite decent. I don't see SPA in greens, Konami gave him 74 and I'd even say that's generous. On the other hand Konami's 77 LPS looks good. I'd leave his whole passing stats at Konami's default honestly, they seem spot on.
- In terms of Response I'd say he looks like 85 at least. Much more responsive than Vidic from what I've seen lately.
- I've already talked about his AGI being too high, and I haven't changed my mind in the slightest. Don't see him over 73. He's not at stiff as Carrick though :lol:
- I see little reason to justify that 78 DS. Doesn't look the type to run a lot on the ball and when he does he's hardly anything over 75.
- BB is too high. To have him in the same level as Michu is plainly wrong, Michu is significantly stronger than him. You could say Michu could be a bit higher (84 maybe) but still Evans would be too high. Several times during the match I got the impression he's not much stronger than Evra. Actually, Evra looked better balanced than him several times when facing the same opposition players. Konami's 79 for Evans doesn't look any crazy, I wouldn't have him over 80-81 in any case.
- Both speed values also seem a bit inflated, Acc specially. He didn't look as fast as Michu neither in Acc nor in TS. Can't tell about concrete values here but I think both stats should go down.
- Teamwork... nothing higher than Konami's default 77 IMO.
- ATT/DEF awareness should be 2/3.
- Don't see any reason for Lunging Tackle. It's not the same as the previous Sliding Tackle card, nor the *Sliding star.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great
CR7

Postby CR7 » 2012 Dec 24, 20:15

Disagree with the BB decrease. He handles strong players just fine and it's not like an 83 is extortionate. Agree with AGI decrease, RES increase, DS decrease (a little). TS might have been slightly overdone but I think he's a solid 80 TS with about a 75 ACC. He can pick up pace on the ball, though, when he marauds forward but I'm not sure of he shows it often enough to justify a 78. I'd go 77.
People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Dec 24, 21:19

What 'strong players' does he handle just fine? I saw him colliding with Michu, Evans went to the ground screaming (so the ref unfairly awarded ManU a foul, stopping a very dangerous Swansea attack by the way) and Michu didn't even move an inch from the spot. So far I'm yet to see him overpowering any decently strong player... he can be an aggresive marker/tackler (sometimes a too rash one) but I don't see him as a really strong defender. Quite the contrary, he's pretty skinny for an english CB.
CR7

Postby CR7 » 2012 Dec 24, 22:19

He's handled Giroud, Carroll, Cole, Ba, and Ameobi just fine not to mention who he pocketed last season. This idea that he's weak is becoming tiresome. Every defender gets put on their ass now and again. Its part of the game.
People gon' be people. They gon' lie, they gon' cheat, they gon' steal, but as long you get yours, you keep it moving.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 26, 21:47

think 82 BB might be a good idea... but not the most important thing to change

does he really need d-line? not to me, i want to remove this, but why is it here in the first place?

he's really bad at tracking his mark into danger areas.... pisses me off when there's been a save, but evans is always beat to the rebound...

i'd rate his LPA/LPS about 78/78. he's quite a nice passer from the back

i'm probably going to make some changes based on replies, and on korinov's post, most of which i agree to (namely agi etc)
CR7

Postby CR7 » 2012 Dec 26, 22:16

I suggested DF Leader but it doesn't mean what I thought it meant so it can go. I would rate his LPA higher than 78. Somewhere around 80-ish for me.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 27, 09:26

Updated as mentioned. thinking about downgrading bb to 81. is it deserved? i remember even torres bouncing evans not so long ago.

Pre-Update.
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 60
Defence: 83
Header Accuracy: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 66
Place Kicking: 64
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 77
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 7
SPEED
Response: 83
Explosive Power: 76
Dribble Speed: 78
Top Speed: 82
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 83
Stamina: 82
Kicking Power: 82
Jump: 84
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 1
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 5
Tenacity: 71
Teamwork: 82

S24 - Lunging Tackle

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Aggression: 64

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Sliding
★ Covering
★ D-Line Control
CR7

Re: Jonny Evans

Postby CR7 » 2012 Dec 29, 17:14

Was majestic today.
alawadhi3000

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2012 Dec 30, 05:10

vinnie wrote:Updated as mentioned. thinking about downgrading bb to 81. is it deserved? i remember even torres bouncing evans not so long ago.

Pre-Update.
TECHNIQUE
Attack: 60
Defence: 83
Header Accuracy: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 66
Place Kicking: 64
Swerve: 69
Ball Control: 77
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 7
SPEED
Response: 83
Explosive Power: 76
Dribble Speed: 78
Top Speed: 82
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 83
Stamina: 82
Kicking Power: 82
Jump: 84
Injury Tolerance: B
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 1
Defence Awareness: 3
Form: 5
Tenacity: 71
Teamwork: 82

S24 - Lunging Tackle

OLD STATS:
Acceleration: 78
Shot Technique: 66
Aggression: 64

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Sliding
★ Covering
★ D-Line Control

I would say probably yes, while he is noticeably better than two years ago in terms of BB, he is still a bit weak.
BTW Response should go up to highlight his main ability, a value of around 85 is deserved.

CR7 wrote:Was majestic today.

Not majestic but good, and fell to the floor like a 5 year old kid by a shoulder challenge from Lakuku. :lol:
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2012 Dec 30, 08:04

lowering BB from 83-=> 81,

thoughts about RES 85?
Rossa

Postby Rossa » 2013 Jan 01, 15:55

Did you guys watch Evans properly, and I mean properly, outpace Koné at Wigan today, who stands at TS 86? I'm not saying Evans should have such high TS, but perhaps we should pay attention to him? He is certainly faster than I thought.

Return to “Leicester City FC”