PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Harry Kane

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Mar 15, 19:14

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Harry Kane

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 04, 04:33

Hole Player is linked for SS, not for midfielders.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
PoolRM
New Contributor

Postby PoolRM » 2017 Mar 04, 10:54

he deserves orange attack
Karlos3004
New Contributor

Postby Karlos3004 » 2017 Mar 07, 13:32

KeyserSoze wrote:Hole Player is linked for SS, not for midfielders.

I'll double check but was fairly sure Hole Player was for AMF, LMF, RMF, CMF.
Ander-son, son, son
Ain't got shit on Fàbregas

*Red Army*
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 07, 14:04

My bad, I've got confused with Track Back.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
2headedEagle
Regular Poster

Postby 2headedEagle » 2017 Mar 08, 03:40

From what I've seen, Kane deserves higher ATT value than Lukaku. Kane can be very dangerous from every position, Lukaku is an one-dimensional player.
From the world of darkness I did loose demons and devils in the power of scorpions to torment.
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2017 Mar 08, 10:05

2headedEagle wrote:From what I've seen, Kane deserves higher ATT value than Lukaku. Kane can be very dangerous from every position, Lukaku is an one-dimensional player.

He does, but as I hinted on my post on luks thread, there goal records are similar, and given lukaus in comparison poor shooting ability felt jhe should be artificialy inflated over him for balance, and lets not also forget, kane has a very resptivable TW value, which lukaku did not and indeed I've nerfed it further down, so he may have +3 attack, but 15 points less TW, makes quite a difference
Karlos3004
New Contributor

Postby Karlos3004 » 2017 Mar 26, 01:49

So, given the clarification with Hole Player, what should Kane's style be, if any?
Ander-son, son, son
Ain't got shit on Fàbregas

*Red Army*
abdou
PSD Youth League

Postby abdou » 2017 Apr 15, 22:32

DA can go up little bit something like 82 or 83 :?: :? he is good with the ball, also PK ?
I don't watch him on a whole match but when i saw the highlights, I see him good at DA and he take some PK and corners.
Longwell
New Contributor

Postby Longwell » 2017 May 19, 16:22

Stats seem pretty spot on. He is a VERY well-rounded striker, no real weaknesses. DA could possibly be 81, and not quite sure ATT should be orange, but otherwise perfect.
“In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team.”
BigStu
PSD Guru

Postby BigStu » 2017 May 21, 21:00

29 goals in 30 games in the league, superb record
Hiaq_
New Contributor

Postby Hiaq_ » 2017 May 22, 09:21

I think he deserves a bit higher Physical Contact (to talk in PES 2017 stats). He is an absolute beast in covering the ball and opponent. Maybe 85-87 could be fine.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2017 May 30, 23:44

i think kane is a limited striker, not terrible at all, but he has to make the most of what physical or technical ability has- and to his credit i think he does just that.

but what i noticed since about 2 years ago, and really what alot of users and mods have kept pointing out, is just how amazing his shot is. I was watching some match or highlights some time ago when i didn't know kane at all, just that he had started scoring alot- and i think just about after the first two or three shots i was amazed by how good his shots were, miss or not they were damn near all well struck shots with alot of power and a tonne of incredibly clear placing intentions and consistency.

i've caught the odd spurs game here and there since then and his shot consistently wows me. even though i've held off from commenting as i do think it's something that needs considerable detail to be able to say, my impression of him this season is that he's a red SA, just as i thought he's clearly an orange when i first really watched him in 2015 or so. he's a pretty limited striker so i haven't tried to watch vs vids very much, i only see him when i watch spurs matches- but i've had the same impression for a while.

this is an interesting part here that i want to share here as well, if anyone saw the comment i made about a concept calculating goals per shot on target per foot- well there's nothing wrong conceptually about the way the statistic works, just that there is some faultiness about the definition of what a setpice shot is (freekick?) and setpiece goals (often much higher than the number of freekick goals they managed), so actually at this moment i can't conclude anything or even take anything with any reliability out of the numbers i got back, indeed i may in the future get the proper stats and find a big change as a result; but from what results i did get i had plotted the numbers i had of alot of different strikers: icardi, aubameyang, lewandowski, suarez, cavani, ronaldo, falcao etc..

two players where clearly ahead of the rest at their own sort of level: messi, and kane. can you guess who was the best?
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Yazid
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Yazid » 2017 May 31, 14:27

I briefly touched on this in Lukaku's set with Phil. His SA is too low as it stands undoubtedly. I'd push for at least 93, and even a red value like you suggested Vinnie could be acceptable. Coupled with 86 SP, it will make him absolutely lethal, but to be fair, he has been all year.
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jun 15, 17:24

Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2017 Jun 25, 17:18

I don't see why his attacking rating isn't as good as Dzeko.
Longwell
New Contributor

Postby Longwell » 2017 Jul 05, 11:19

vinnie wrote:i think kane is a limited striker, not terrible at all, but he has to make the most of what physical or technical ability has- and to his credit i think he does just that.

but what i noticed since about 2 years ago, and really what alot of users and mods have kept pointing out, is just how amazing his shot is. I was watching some match or highlights some time ago when i didn't know kane at all, just that he had started scoring alot- and i think just about after the first two or three shots i was amazed by how good his shots were, miss or not they were damn near all well struck shots with alot of power and a tonne of incredibly clear placing intentions and consistency.

i've caught the odd spurs game here and there since then and his shot consistently wows me. even though i've held off from commenting as i do think it's something that needs considerable detail to be able to say, my impression of him this season is that he's a red SA, just as i thought he's clearly an orange when i first really watched him in 2015 or so. he's a pretty limited striker so i haven't tried to watch vs vids very much, i only see him when i watch spurs matches- but i've had the same impression for a while.

this is an interesting part here that i want to share here as well, if anyone saw the comment i made about a concept calculating goals per shot on target per foot- well there's nothing wrong conceptually about the way the statistic works, just that there is some faultiness about the definition of what a setpice shot is (freekick?) and setpiece goals (often much higher than the number of freekick goals they managed), so actually at this moment i can't conclude anything or even take anything with any reliability out of the numbers i got back, indeed i may in the future get the proper stats and find a big change as a result; but from what results i did get i had plotted the numbers i had of alot of different strikers: icardi, aubameyang, lewandowski, suarez, cavani, ronaldo, falcao etc..

two players where clearly ahead of the rest at their own sort of level: messi, and kane. can you guess who was the best?

Fascinating stuff, Vinnie. And a good read.

As a Spurs fan I'm not obviously entirely objective, but I am certain that he is one of the best 'shots' around, just from watching him over the last two seasons.

His ability to connect cleanly with the ball ( this is a combination of timing, shot tech and balance/coordination i.m.o) , place it near the edges of the goal with medium-to high power and strike from tight angles is getting more and more impressive.
If ONLY he was a bit more mobile and could improve his touch....he'd become a world-class player!
“In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposite team.”
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2017 Sep 30, 13:24

At start of Kane hype train, I thought he's just another overrated af english player, no way he can be that good, but he's consistently doing as much as he possibly can, his finishing is insane, that goal today was so clean, what a shot.
Don't know but he may be the best classic CF today with all other possible kandidates slumping not named Lukaku.
josev
Regular Poster

Postby josev » 2017 Sep 30, 17:14

is he a classic cf though? his supportive movement and vision for a pass are great as well, he's not limited to scoring goals only
furymaker
PSD Elite

Postby furymaker » 2017 Sep 30, 19:52

long past are days when classic CF didn't do much outside of scoring, there are barely any players like that these days
josev
Regular Poster

Postby josev » 2017 Sep 30, 20:00

fair enough, the term "classic" is just confusing a bit

Return to “Tottenham Hotspur FC”