Facundo Roncaglia

Moderators: furymaker, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, Mod's, furymaker, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Facundo Roncaglia

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 25, 21:55

Full Name: Facundo Sebastián Roncaglia

Mariano_11

Re: Facundo RONCAGLIA

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Jan 23, 21:26

It's crazy that you can have 1 or 2 points higher in BAL? for me is one of the toughest defenders in the league in Argentina, as demonstrated in games against San Lorenzo and independente, then I think your RESP could be on par or even above Somoza, his AGG should drop to 70 .. is not played up too much on the up in surprise, the SPA should be lowered to 74, his passes are not fast, and upload your LPA 1 point, strip centers and very good to great effect ..
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Jan 23, 21:51

i'm agree only in LPA, surpised me with his crosses really

about RES, could be, but with the actual value he's already really good
AGG, to me is fine, with 72 in AGG + ATT/DEF: EQL, is nothing offensive, for that reason i'm playin with AGG 72 and ATT/DEF: OFF

about SPS (i think you tried to said SPS and not SPS like you said) i'm agree
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 24, 18:00

Agree in decrease a point his agg/sps and increase lpa but i'm not really sure about bb, may be a point more...i'll test that in game. I've realized the same about his strenght but could be a bit exagerated...i'll test it.
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Jan 26, 15:19

I was doing a follow up on these summer parties and I suggest these changes:

SB change its position, since he worked there last championship, and now in the cup and the championship is going to play in that position, and change their ATT and DEF values ​​at 69 and 74
the BAL could be 85, is a rock and summer match demonstrated their physical strength was when they won all the body
upload your STA to 84, according to standard values ​​of the SB
the TS could reach 80, it is quite fast, and the party with river, I was surprised when he quickly won over to Carlos Sanchez, a bullet
I think your AGI should drop to 77, is not an agile player
LPA at 77, his long passes are precise and accurate to the side, plus good strip centers
the SP could reach 81, but not sure
clear your mind could reach 82, is a player that eats the "heels" as they say ...
upload your TW to 78

I'm not sure if adding the ability Marking
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Jan 26, 16:26

i like those numbers..

i don't know if nobody realized his long shoots, surprised me his accuracy, and he do it every match with more consistency, with great SA
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jan 26, 17:30

Done with your suggestions but I've only raised a bit his attack for now...he's not so good in attack, he just does it by "obligation", he doesn't need more really. And with 69-74 he would be one of best ratios to a defensive sideback in AFA, not taking into account that he's originally CB and that value is really top class (Pique has 70). It's enough by now I think.
Christiancito

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Jan 28, 22:14

I think one or two points in his AGI would be good. He's very agile.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Jan 29, 01:44

his AGI was decreased in teh last update, anyway i think he's decent in that aspect, i don't say 79, but 78 is fine to him
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 20, 03:56

I see it has improved their centers are slightly more accurate, shooting the other day about 4 centers (2 to silva, and I think 2 to mouche) if I remember correctly

who think Header to upload your 79?
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 20, 20:42

his crosses (centers) honestly are AMAZING, he can ahve a yellow value without doubts, really surpsised me since the last tournament, really are really accurate and also under pressure of an opponent they still with great accuracy

about HEA, yes could have 79 easily, but he don't show it too much, maybe with the actual value is fine

another thing how is good in him as his SA/ST (most ST), he know how shoot (was CF in the reserves), and he show in every match with more frequency doing long shoots
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Mar 20, 20:58

I like the idea of the numbers in yellow crosses .... being very accurate ...

Glad you noticed that because I had never noticed .... now it's like to be encouraged more and kicks on goal .. and their shots are sometimes complicated and strong ...
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 22, 02:12

So guys, done those changes with your suggestions.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 24, 04:16

I've always been impressed about this guy in defensive positionings, but are amazing his coverings in the last moment as he did today when was almost Flu's goal. It seems that he gives all from himself in each ball and he knows exactly how to complement to his teammates in the last line. This guy is an example of a good SB in terms of defensive teamwork, always keeping the line and doing it right...also making awesome coverings when Schiavi or Insaurralde leaves position. With new definitions, probably we should make some decreases (da/ment!/passing/tech)/increases (def/sta here...btw he's having a good season indeed. It'd be nice to watch Mariano/Franco's opinions here, these are my thoughts.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 24, 16:14

agree in all, except in TEC he show a good one IMO, "killing" some difficult balls, i believe he was going to be worse in this, bt agree in the rest
he leaves all in every ball, maybe other player who knows about is not going to continue in Boca is not going to do the same (i think Roncaglia is going to leave boca if Angelici continue like until now), he plays cause his love for Boca

DA could sit in high white maybe, he show a decent closee control when go up, specially when do some "diagonal"
MENT need go down, yes, but i'd like to keep it in greens, he appear in some difficult matches trying to go up for his side, but i'd wouldn't go with more than 77
about pass stats, all can go down, nothing special in short ones, and about long passes, he's not the same of the last year who deseerved this yellow LPA/LPS... i'm thinking in SPA 72 SPS 71 LPA 78 LPS 78/79
about the increases, DEF can go up a bit, no more than 2 points maybe, sometimes some mistakes (cause that i prefer Franco Sosa insteadt him sometimes lol ), if he don't do it he can have a better number maybe, but not for now, with the raise in DEF maybe (not sure) can have a decrease in RES of 1 point?
about STA, yes, he need a raise, i didn't notices teh actual number, he's run a lot, not only in offensive duties, also he cover a lot of field in defensive work, 2 points more could work fine maybe

btw, was thinking in swith TW with MENT, but TW would be too high with 82 i think

also, add covering no? lol
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 May 24, 16:19

I agree on everything, I think are excellent suggestions franco, but as you say, your TW in 82 would be very high, maybe a 79 or 80 would remain in any case well, but 82 would remain greatly exaggerated, would remain with 4 points Insaurralde above, which said very well, and I think we could talk on the topic of the settings to update some
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 05, 04:54

This set has a pending update with mix of above suggestions and then he should be moved to Fiorentina, in a 4 years contract. Excellent defender to Italian league to my liking, I wouldn't be surprised if in a soon time, he'd be the RB of Argentina.
Mariano_11

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Jul 05, 11:37

I hope now that will play in Europe, Sabella has it in mind, preferring to European football
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 12, 18:19

Updated with past Franco's and mine notes and transferred to _ita Fiorentina. I have the feeling he'll be good there and why not being part of NT...he has been doing great lately.
Blastgang

Postby Blastgang » 2012 Sep 23, 00:43

Great game today(regardless the P.k committed) He score his first goal in the Serie A, I think so that his Jump and Head can be raise a little bit he is very good in the air, Maybe +1 in each one, also a little boost in SP maybe 82/83 IMHO

FORZA JUVE!
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 25, 21:11

hmph, didn't look today like that BB 85 at all. Him and Kwadwo went shoulder to shoulder more than once and Kwadwo didn't even looked bother the slightest while he was charging at him and bumping him...also looks like a nice candidate for the new P17 - Offensive Sideback.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.

Return to “RC Celta de Vigo”