Iago Aspas

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Eternal Night, Fixer, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Iago Aspas

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 24, 16:54

Full Name: Iago Aspas Juncal

VIDEOS:

Klaus14

Re: Iago Aspas

Postby Klaus14 » 2016 Dec 05, 17:59

specially st and sa
!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Dec 08, 11:44

Good update but you forget to update his Attack Prowess ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Kardozo

Postby Kardozo » 2017 Feb 04, 09:23

Please add default position CF, Remove AMF
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Dec 03, 17:19

lol how good is this guy? he destroyed Barça on his own...god damn hope he's Spain's starter CF in the World Cup, he's a game changer. Crazy player.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Jan 11, 12:08

Isn't his DA better? I think he's probably around 86 or so? can't see him 3 pts below Griezmann tbh...also I think we should seriously consider giving him better shooting stats, easily his best asset. He can just shoot from anywhere, anyhow and with a deadly accuracy. Chips, corner aiming, anything...the worst part of his shooting is that he doesn't seem powerful enough . Haven't seen such a good spanish finisher since Villa.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Feb 04, 12:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpEe8mG9xCY

Kronosh posted it in the mango tree, but it needs to be here as well. Crazy. Also, updated... can't believe he didn't have flicking skills, its one of his classics.
kunmariano wrote:

KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Mar 19, 21:44

He's really making enough merits to be a starter for Spain in Russia 2018. He's so deadly inside the 18-yard; if only he was better using his right foot, he was an even more prolific striker.

Besides, he really requires to play alongside a creative WF or CF upfront. That's what happens having Sisto as his chance-generator teammate at Celta. Spain NT certainly has enough creativeness in midfield, yet not that much upfront. The rest of the forward players are more into massive workrrate, speed and/or strength, but none of them are really tricky passers or dribblers (maybe Asensio, if he's allowed to play as LWF).
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Mar 19, 22:01

but none of them are really tricky passers or dribblers

..um? Don't they have possibly the trickiest dribbler in the world besides messi in David Silva? Aswell as Isco, Suso, vasquez etc? Confused with what you're saying here.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Mar 19, 22:25

Silva is the flamboyant and solid passer there, but he's not gonna play as WF, you know? The same applies for Isco.
Suso doesn't have a place for granted in WC.
And while Lucas Vázquez has more experience as WF while also having strong chances to go to Russia, he's not exactly a first team option himself.

I'm talking about the ones who are most likely to make the squad AND rated as wingers themselves, no matter how many Spanish footballers you can mention of that profile from La Liga or elsewhere.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Mar 19, 22:49

Silva is the flamboyant and solid passer there, but he's not gonna play as WF, you know?

Why wouldn't he? He plays as an SS for them since...forever? And it's his role at city for years. Isco too will play on the wings depending on the mid, though he works alot deeper than silva, was basically playing that exact role in his last NT game.

And while Lucas Vázquez has more experience as WF while also having strong chances to go to Russia, he's not exactly a first team option himself.

I mean, anyone you wanna put in there, suso/vasquez/assensio/silva/isco/vitolo/nolito/pedro no matter who they bring to the world cup, they fit the mould of being tricky dribblers/passers.

I'm talking about the ones who are most likely to make the squad AND rated as wingers themselves, no matter how many Spanish footballers you can mention of that profile from La Liga or elsewhere.

What do you mean rated as wingers? Thats so black and white. There is the wingers there that I mentioned, then the people who play on the wing for spain. Everyone of them fits that mould, so I guess Aspas should be fine if thats what he needs.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Mar 20, 10:43

KeyserSoze wrote: That's what happens having Sisto as his chance-generator teammate at Celta..

Don't want to have a double disagreement here...but I just don't see this. Whatever a chance generator Sisto is, Aspas can play as a lone SS or CF EASILY and still create all his team's chances by himself. Are you really sure about that? Let aside Sisto is barely playing at all. Even when he was just a funny winger a season or two ago, Aspas was already destroying nets with ease. I dont know mate, I think what you said could be applied to anyone really, don't see how it's relevant for Aspas :lol:
kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Mar 28, 13:20

Brilliant coming off the bench vs Argentina. 3 Assists (although none of them was really that difficult, gotta give credit to the scorer there mainly) and one goal. He's obviously skilled enough to support and be supported by the team's midfielders, I think he's the best option for Spain's forward line or for a 'false 9', he's the definition of the latter. Plus I don't think there's any forward of spanish nationality with Aspas accuracy', resolution or ellaborated attacking style sight.
kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Apr 18, 23:56

Rewatching some goals....he's scored a great amount of free kicks and its hardly ever been mentioned. He's good, actually pretty good. He's scored 3 this season so far? 3 more last season? might at least get 85+ fka id say
kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 May 19, 14:25

Sublime vs Levante. He gave so many assists I lost count. One ended up in a goal, and he also scored 2...he needs to be a starter in this world cup, he really does. If he doesn't it's not going to be the same, he's just perfect for the style and spicy as it gets attackwise.
kunmariano wrote:

vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2018 May 19, 21:43

Fixer wrote:Sublime vs Levante. He gave so many assists I lost count. One ended up in a goal, and he also scored 2...he needs to be a starter in this world cup, he really does. If he doesn't it's not going to be the same, he's just perfect for the style and spicy as it gets attackwise.

isn't he the starter at this point? he's not just played terrific for celta, but the spain matches i've seen he's been a perfect match and been really influential too.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2018 May 19, 22:32

He's matured in an incredible way these last two seasons.

He's still an appalling creature of obvious sub-human intelligence, though.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
amine wrote:Spanish vodoo is real. That’s my takeaway from this. When my gran children ask me about it, i’ll tell them about the era of xosé the great

Return to “RC Celta de Vigo”