PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Alejandro Guerra

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Aug 12, 06:02

Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Alejandro "El Lobo" Guerra, Mineros de Guayana

Postby Diego » 2012 Nov 02, 07:13

Why did he leave caracas is something i will never understand, I only know that him not being good enough wasnt the reason, talent wise he is up there with cesar gonzales, better to me, and his intelligence is really something deserving a yellow even if it is an slight change, one of the few players that performed well in sudamericana..

Will need to give him run around and double touch, reminder post :P
bam!
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Mar 13, 21:00

Venezuelan NT player. 38 games and 3 goals.
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Jul 18, 01:28

Move to Atlético Nacional (Colombia).
Official Source
Christiancito
Valued Contributor

Re: Alejandro Guerra

Postby Christiancito » 2015 Apr 03, 21:52

Suggestions: CMF.

He plays there many times in a 4-4-2 formation. Even when At. Nacional plays a 4-3-3 formation he plays as "inside midfielder".

PS: I consider some values just a little bit high. Especially his DA, EP and AGG.
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2015 Apr 08, 00:35

Agree. He plays as a SMF/CMF combination. He often looks a CMF, ´cause he has to cover Farid Díaz or J. D. Valencia backs.
I´d put CMF as second position. Tell us what number would you give in DA, EP & AGG?
pelimetal

Postby pelimetal » 2015 Apr 23, 16:13

@Christiancito, what do you suggest?
GullyGod
Regular Poster

Postby GullyGod » 2016 Apr 25, 11:33

Yes he plays indeed more as a CM in recent time , his defence and response could go up , especially defence , having a expericed CM with defence 36 is ridiculous , also his attack is way too high , 75/76 would be fine.

BTW yes his dribbling and aggression looks too high for me also , maybe dribbling 82 and aggression 81 would be just fine.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Apr 28, 05:10

GullyGod wrote:Yes he plays indeed more as a CM in recent time , his defence and response could go up , especially defence , having a expericed CM with defence 36 is ridiculous , also his attack is way too high , 75/76 would be fine.

BTW yes his dribbling and aggression looks too high for me also , maybe dribbling 82 and aggression 81 would be just fine.

100% agree gully, this set can't replicate 5% of his game.
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Jun 10, 19:38

Whenever I watch him at Atletico Nacional or Venezuela, he looks like an old playmaker to me...his long passing looks really nice as well as his shoting and da...probably he's too damn inconsistent and lazy but still he's a nice player to watch around.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Jun 15, 13:53

Vickingo wrote:Whenever I watch him at Atletico Nacional or Venezuela, he looks like an old playmaker to me...his long passing looks really nice as well as his shoting and da...probably he's too damn inconsistent and lazy but still he's a nice player to watch around.

i came here to post mostly the same, he is such a great great player, classy, really nice to see playing as an amf. Seems he needs quite higher passes stats, he does a good variety of passes and his accuracy/vision is remarkable each game.
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Nov 03, 19:31

A.Guerra is a CMF with a great infiltration in the attack floating the all whole field, being the main connector in the first phase of the attack (build-up, start the defense of the ball to the middle field), essential in the second (ball maintenance in midfield, which uses very incisive and dynamic passes) and dangerous in the third phase of the team's attack (time of finishing, which usually seep enough in the spaces or trying kicks). Is the tipic Free Roaming player. Very dinamic player, is one of the main parts of the great and fast offensive system AtletNacional.

This set has just overrated some attributes and forgetting other key in his game. His style of play reminds me very Iniesta but less passer and a bit more aggressive (comparison on style and not quality).
First talking about dribbling, the combination of da+ep is very exaggerated, even more than these, the individual numbers are also overrated. He is a player who can hold the ball, great spins and good moves with the body. Think 84 Agility is the perfect value, enought for his style.
It is very difficult to judge her DA, can keeping the ball next to the feet but doesnt seem very safe in control of it to beeing with the current value. IMO it is clear that he is ep>da player but the two numbers putting him as a real dribbler player, with a semk world-class level and which isnt a fact.
BC also slightly overpower this, he isnt consistent to have such a value to keep the level of 85.
He needs this current ds? ok he has good sprints but far from a player who always does that, often controlling the game with passes.

On his passes ... he is a distributor, not necessarily a classic nn.10 player in execution but playmaking game with a lot of class and dynamic passes.
Despite the spa be more present in his game impressed me most with his lpa. Dynamic passes but not with power, always giving the impression of great calm and showing a lot of class. Anyway, still incisive or objetictive in that even with no power.
Speaking of numbers, certainly better than actual.

Another matter forgotten and his defensive recovery that doesnt exist in the current set but something very good in his game. Can double the dial on the side helping a lot the sb, great positional in centre od mdf also, not brillhant efficient in the tackle but filling the spaces very well.
Stamina seems below he deserves, he isnt a box-to-box but participating in all phases of the game demands stamina, beyond that 79 seems too conservative in his movements.
Still talking about the tactical part I think that TW can be much higher, since many reasons cited above.

my suggestions
Spoiler: show
Attack: 77-78
Defence: 56
Balance: 78
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 83
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 82-83
Dribble Speed: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Shot Accuracy: 76
Technique: 84
Aggression: 80
Mentality: 72
Teamwork: 81
toaad
Seasoned Stat Maker

Postby toaad » 2016 Dec 15, 14:35

The tw difference btw him and Mac Torres are giant, he is much more participatory in the buil-up without the ball. I
In addition, Guerra proved to be much more dynamic with the ball, even in the passes, even not having the some ability in the passes like Mac Torres has. The set needs an uptade, much better tw and better spa/lpa!

Yesterday his DA was very good (really dont if he is da>agility or agility>da player, see both btw 83-84).
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2016 Dec 16, 10:56

Updated with your suggestion toaad
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Dec 16, 17:54

Am I wrong or his shots are usually stronger than SP 79? I've always rated him around 82 or 83...
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jul 01, 16:04

Return to “Esporte Clube Bahia”