Darren Fletcher

Moderators: BigStu, Phil, Jez, Welbeck19, Brahms, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Darren Fletcher

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:01

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 09:54, edited 12 times in total.
mr paul

Re: Darren FLETCHER

Postby mr paul » 2011 Apr 04, 17:07

I was being sarcastic, and I didn't ask did you make them, I asked do you even look at other leagues? Look at these stats... hes 185/83, already makes him dominant in physical duels in game. On top of that you've given him 84 Balance? You know this makes him vastly stronger than Sweinsteiger in game? Which he isn't, at all.

And 83 agility for fletch? This guys not exactly coordinated, hes got an awkward frame, yet somehow you've decided to turn him into a very nimble tall player.

Have you even tested this player in game? Its just flat out wrong.

I could go on and on about whats wrong with his numbers, but looking around the english forum... seems my words will fall on deaf ears. And I thought the Serie A was bad back in the day :|
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Apr 04, 17:35

I guess a post like that is reason enough for it to fall on deaf ears, learn to have some respect and you'll be respected in posting, you being a 20 year united fan should realise he's been off form this year.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Apr 04, 17:38

I ask you mr paul, have you tested them? Cause if you have and disagree with them then you know shit
mr paul

Postby mr paul » 2011 Apr 04, 17:52

BigStu wrote:I ask you mr paul, have you tested them? Cause if you have and disagree with them then you know shit

Yes, I've tested them. Know shit... is that right? Given your dozens of absurdly ranked players, continuous incorrect statements about cards/stats (see Drogba thread, Rooney thread, Wilshere thread...) and to top it all off, a nasty case of dyslexia, you are the last person on this site to talk like you're in the know.

And Paddy.... Respect? You think you deserve respect? Believe it or not, you are not here to be respected, you are here to do a job and make realistic players. Apparently you don't even realize that. And whether or not his form this season hasn't been up to par, is neither here nor there. He never deserved those values, and thats a fact.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Apr 04, 18:45

mr paul wrote:you are not here to be respected, you are here to do a job and make realistic players.

If you think someone does not deserve respect, then you have serious social problems.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Phil

Postby Phil » 2011 Apr 04, 19:54

I actually think the stats he pointed out probably are overrated (I asked for a BB drop), though he's not as overrated as he made him out to be, even if he hasn't been at his best of late.
alawadhi3000

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2011 Apr 06, 01:44

He needs few tweaks here and there.

Balance: 83 (-1) Agree with what phil-g2006 said, he looks stronger in matches but thats only because of his battling style of play. 83 seems to combine well with his 185/83 size.
Top Speed: 80 (-2) I'm not sure why he has 82 for TS at all, he's not that fast at all, IMO the closest player with similar speed is Khedira. 81 max but 80 preferred.
Shot Power: 80 (-2) Nearly useless shots from distance because of lack of SP, Yes I rate him under average for SP, however his SA is fair.
Technique: 83 (+1) He's good at controlling the ball and he does have a good first touch.

Also Header Accuracy and Jump can come down a point each but I'm still not that sure, he scored good heading goals in the last few years. however if I remember correctly they were often against players who are not that good in the air.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Apr 09, 21:21

mr paul wrote:And Paddy.... Respect? You think you deserve respect? Believe it or not, you are not here to be respected, you are here to do a job and make realistic players. Apparently you don't even realize that. And whether or not his form this season hasn't been up to par, is neither here nor there. He never deserved those values, and thats a fact.

I should probably respond to this... I never said I deserved to be respected I said "learn to have some respect and you'll be respected in posting" learn the difference of sayings, I meant to show respect to someone else is one thing, not that I deserved it due to a green name, generally people respect one another and for one to lambast another due to the fact they have in some way shape or form suceeded in being a bit of an ass to another in the past and come out with positive results does not mean that it'll work like that in life, being older than 20 years old should mean you should know a thing or two about life and if you think that by continuing in the way you currently are you'll get somewhere you think wrong.

Insulting the people in charge of a section of which you apparently view the most is hardly going to get you in their good books, is it, think, thats what you should do in the future, think, word your arguments correctly and then they'll be viewed correctly, perhaps even read back a few pages and see why he has such values, maybe that'd give you an idea as to why he has such stats.
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2011 Apr 09, 21:56

mr paul wrote:And Paddy.... Respect? You think you deserve respect? Believe it or not, you are not here to be respected, you are here to do a job and make realistic players. Apparently you don't even realize that. And whether or not his form this season hasn't been up to par, is neither here nor there. He never deserved those values, and thats a fact.

Considering the fact that they waste hours of testing and watching matches to create accurate stats, which they share with the whole world, without any personal gaining... Hell Yeah, at least give them some respect, it's the least deserved.
Image TROLL KING Image

String

Postby String » 2011 Apr 14, 23:34

I don't need arguments to say this:'Fletcher is so overrated with this stats'.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Apr 15, 00:50

Yes you do.
mr paul

Postby mr paul » 2011 Apr 23, 01:18

Paddy wrote:

I should probably respond to this... I never said I deserved to be respected I said "learn to have some respect and you'll be respected in posting" learn the difference of sayings, I meant to show respect to someone else is one thing, not that I deserved it due to a green name, generally people respect one another and for one to lambast another due to the fact they have in some way shape or form suceeded in being a bit of an ass to another in the past and come out with positive results does not mean that it'll work like that in life, being older than 20 years old should mean you should know a thing or two about life and if you think that by continuing in the way you currently are you'll get somewhere you think wrong.

Insulting the people in charge of a section of which you apparently view the most is hardly going to get you in their good books, is it, think, thats what you should do in the future, think, word your arguments correctly and then they'll be viewed correctly, perhaps even read back a few pages and see why he has such values, maybe that'd give you an idea as to why he has such stats.

Oh paddy, do you have respect for others? Look at these forums look at iman's suggestions in the Berbatov thread look what you've said to him. Then look at how you ignore his last post.

Respect is something to be earned, not automatically given to any Tom, dDck or harry. You do little to earn that respect. Just because you were raised to think a certain way, does not mean others were. And when people don't match your social-standard, they are to be ignored?

And why is that, paddy? Perhaps you should think, do I care if I'm in your good books or not?
I won't be posting suggestions in here beacuse I know I know it won't change anything. I've seen how you work on these boards you were given that modship out of everyone esle leaving. And tbh, you having it is little help to this site and there is several posters on this site who would do a much better job than you. Maybe you should think about that laddie.
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2011 Apr 23, 01:36

mr paul wrote:
Paddy wrote:

Oh paddy, do you have respect for others? Look at these forums look at iman's suggestions in the Berbatov thread look what you've said to him. Then look at how you ignore his last post.

Respect is something to be earned, not automatically given to any Tom, dDck or harry. You do little to earn that respect. Just because you were raised to think a certain way, does not mean others were. And when people don't match your social-standard, they are to be ignored?

And why is that, paddy? Perhaps you should think, do I care if I'm in your good books or not?
I won't be posting suggestions in here beacuse I know I know it won't change anything. I've seen how you work on these boards you were given that modship out of everyone esle leaving. And tbh, you having it is little help to this site and there is several posters on this site who would do a much better job than you. Maybe you should think about that laddie.

You mr Paul, are going to be a great loss to the EPL and we will miss you, a mod who's been given modship due to everyone leaving who is now global mod knows you're the best we have I'll miss you.
Threefile

Postby Threefile » 2011 Jul 31, 17:29

wtf? Fletcher o.O - 2 all atributes....period. And we have a fair deal . P.S maybe -1 on passing , and maybe first touch added
alawadhi3000

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2011 Aug 03, 11:59

I don't think he's 83 KG at all, he's like 80 at most

Balance should be 83 at most, he's fairly strong because of his playing characteristics, not actual body strength.

Also, his Technique should go up in my opinion, he's good at trapping and controlling the ball.
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2011 Aug 03, 12:10

He was really ill and lost a huge amount of weight so no he wasn't 83 at the end of last season, dunno if he's got it back during the off-season....
Luisito

Postby Luisito » 2011 Oct 25, 01:42

great goal this week vs Man City
Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Hayabusa85

Postby Hayabusa85 » 2011 Oct 25, 17:56

BigStu wrote:He was really ill and lost a huge amount of weight so no he wasn't 83 at the end of last season, dunno if he's got it back during the off-season....

He apparently lost a stone in weight due to the illness he had, and it took some time to recover and gain weight back. He looks the same to me, as he has always had a pretty lean athletic build. The official Man Utd site lists him at 184.2, 74kg, which is nearly a stone and half lighter than his rating just now. But Rio Ferdinand is rated 10kg heavier on the Man Utd website than he is here, so who knows what his true weight actually is.

Each to their own, but I think SB* should be removed or at the very least optional as he has only played there in emergencies.
alawadhi3000

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2011 Oct 30, 00:01

alawadhi3000 wrote:He needs few tweaks here and there.

Balance: 83 (-1) Agree with what phil-g2006 said, he looks stronger in matches but thats only because of his battling style of play. 83 seems to combine well with his 185/83 size.
Top Speed: 80 (-2) I'm not sure why he has 82 for TS at all, he's not that fast at all, IMO the closest player with similar speed is Khedira. 81 max but 80 preferred.
Shot Power: 80 (-2) Nearly useless shots from distance because of lack of SP, Yes I rate him under average for SP, however his SA is fair.
Technique: 83 (+1) He's good at controlling the ball and he does have a good first touch.

Also Header Accuracy and Jump can come down a point each but I'm still not that sure, he scored good heading goals in the last few years. however if I remember correctly they were often against players who are not that good in the air.

My post again. :?
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Dec 13, 15:35

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Featu ... break.aspx

Get well soon Fletch :(

Agility and SPS are still overrated though.

Return to “Stoke City FC”