Wesley Sneijder, Al Gharafa SC

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Wesley Sneijder, Al Gharafa SC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:57

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 21, 08:24, edited 6 times in total.
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Re: Wesley SNEIJDER

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 13, 18:46

@Ulises:
I'm not always right, I never said that. But mate, if he was on the wing, it was occasionally, due to the play, not because he was placed there.

The ACC may scare some people, but it's only how fast he reaches top speed or how explosive his starts are. Messi's ACC, for example, scares the hell out of anyone, but his Top Speed ain't that scary.

About DS, maybe 1 or 2 points lower wouldn't hurt, if you really feel it's overrating him on that area.

@ Everyone:
Passing stats...long ones specially...anyone has a number to suggest?
Markulur
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 10:04

Sneijder doesn't play in the wing... agree with Tavo that it was occasionally. A winger is Drenther or Robben. Runners.

With his current speed we are puting him so close to Drenthe... sure?
Editing La Liga...
Fides

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 14, 10:47

Really not. Drenthe is much quicker then Sneijder. But Drenthe could be underrated a bit too IMO.
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 13:55

Markulur wrote:Sneijder doesn't play in the wing... agree with Tavo that it was occasionally. A winger is Drenther or Robben. Runners.

With his current speed we are puting him so close to Drenthe... sure?

Of course he is not a winger... I only said that when he played in wing (cause he played there 3 or 4 matches, and that is what happened in real life) he looked more faster.

I don't know why you waste the time with this things...

I think drenthe TS could go up a bit... he is not much faster than sneijder, the diffrence is the speed with the ball imo, sneijder looses more speed to win in accuaracy. Also the diffrence in acceleration... So i keep thinking about my suggestion, to lower his acc by 1 point (84) and lower his DS by 1 or 2 points (85, 84)
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 15:31

I am going to double post cause i am quite sure about the stats of sneijder. And for that i want to compare him with iniesta. Iniesta and sneijder have more or less similar qualities, sneijder is better at FK and shoots, and iniesta is better at dribbling, and i found more equal at passing. (i don't think iniesta deserves playmaking star).

INIESTA:

BB: 76
TS: 83
ACC: 84
Agility: 90
DA: 90
DS: 84
SPA: 91
SPS: 84

(MY) SNEIJDER:

BB: 78 (sneijder is better balanced, 2 points between them to compensate his lower agility).
TS: 82 (a bit slower, 1 point lower).
ACC: 84 (i think both should have the same value, sneijder never should be 1 point over iniesta, even sneijder 1 point under him).
Agilit: 88 (good as it is now, 2 points between them).
DA: 88 (like agility suits him good his current value, 2 points gap).
DA: 84 (both loose speed to be more accurate in the same amount imo).
SPA: 88 (3 points under him, being generous with iniesta, i don't find iniesta much more accurate than sneijder in his short passes, probably iniesta should be lowered 1 point).
SPS: 86 (i think iniesta should be raised 2 points to left them at 86).

I found this stats fair and accurate, and describes him very well imo, but i wait your opinion cause i am open to changes, but i think it is a good base to fix sneijder stats, once and for all.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 16:08

Seems ok. Only about short passes, I disagree. I think that the difference between them is that are "oposite". Iniesta makes spectaculary accurate but with a normal power passes. Sneijder makes strong passes with a good accuracy.
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 16:10

So what number do you suggest?¿ i don't understand you at all.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 16:50

Forgot what I said. I'm so crazy. Agree with the changes. :lol:
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 16:53

I am not sure at all abbout passing stats, do you have anyother suggestion?¿ Probably SPS could be a bit higher (as iniesta should be 86 IMO).
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 17:38

Probably SPS of Sneijder can be raised 2 points. He can make really powerful passes, more than Iniesta. So Iniesta is 86 and Sneijder 88.
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 17:45

Ok, agree with you. To be more clear the suggestions are:

BB: 78
ACC: 84
DS: 84
SPA: 88
SPS: 88

(2 agree, Markulur, Ulises).

The explanaition of the stats is before....
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 14, 23:24

I agree about those suggestions.

The thing that troubles me is the way he moves, his agility on the ball, 'cause he doesn't run fast with it, but his movements are...

Watch this video from 0:17 till 0:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-PMdAqo0U) and you'll know what I'm talking about, that's one situation in one game, but that really describes the way he moves and his control of the ball.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 23:28

Tavo wrote:I agree about those suggestions.

The thing that troubles me is the way he moves, his agility on the ball, 'cause he doesn't run fast with it, but his movements are...

Watch this video from 0:17 till 0:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa-PMdAqo0U) and you'll know what I'm talking about, that's one situation in one game, but that really describes the way he moves and his control of the ball.

Well, I don't found that bad his numbers that he can't make this. ;)
Editing La Liga...
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 23:30

Tavo wrote:I agree about those suggestions.

But what number do you suggest?¿
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 14, 23:35

I'm not suggesting any numbers for that, let's try with the update to come and see how it feels.

I'm just saying, it troubles me.

Other thing, non-stat related, I hope Juande doesn't waste him on the right flank, unless he can deliver 8 or 9 Beckham-like crosses per game to Klass when he's ready.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 23:46

Well, Beckham's crosses are so good to compare with Sneijder's crosses. The accuracy of Beckham was incredible.

Another thing, yesterday Juande demonstrate his bad level like coach. If you have a player with the quality of Sneijder, leaving an injury, how can you put him the preasure like the most important match of La Liga for Barça or Real Madrid? Is not better that he returns well at the following matches? For this thing, he can lose Sneijder for some weeks. I don't understand him.
Editing La Liga...
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 14, 23:48

Juande is a great coach Marc, he had to risk Sneijder for the relevance of this match, because he was one of the key players that was "kinda ok", and because they needed a good FK taker if there was the chance. If there was a match to risk any player, it was this one.

And I'm not comparing their crosses, Becks rules them all there. :P
Ulises

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 14, 23:49

Well i found that this stats really suits him well. About his position with juande, i hope juande plays him in the left wing cuting to the centre, and not as winger like shuster did...

About juande you are right Mark he should't play him, he wasn't ok... if we needed a FK take we have VDV, do you know how many week is he going to be out?¿
Tavo
New Stat Maker

Postby Tavo » 2008 Dec 14, 23:54

None has said anything about how long will he be out, I hope it won't be much.

About playing vDV, he hasn't adjusted to the La Liga and specially to Real Madrid's moves, that's why it wasn't the game for him to be a starter.
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 14, 23:58

An injury bad healthed can be a BIG problem for Real Madrid now.
VdV hasn't adjusted because in some matches, the coach prefers Guti than him. And with all my respects, Guti is like when we had Maxi Lopez in Barça. When they are in the field, is like 10vs11.
Editing La Liga...

Return to “Retired Players”