Daniel Van Buyten

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Daniel Van Buyten

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:35

Last edited by Kruger13 on 2012 Jan 06, 16:54, edited 7 times in total.
monKevski

Re: Daniel VAN BUYTEN

Postby monKevski » 2009 Oct 26, 15:47

mhm...actually I wouldn't go so high in Dribbling generally for defenders like Van Buyten, he would be then near to Boateng who is much better there in my eyes.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 26, 15:50

monKevski wrote:mhm...actually I wouldn't go so high in Dribbling generally for defenders like Van Buyten, he would be then near to Boateng who is much better there in my eyes.

Which Boateng are you talking about? There are loads of them! :lol: But if it's the one I think you're thinking of, he too needs an increase in this department.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2009 Oct 26, 15:57

We're here in the Bundesliga sub-forum and there's only one Boateng if I'm not wrong.^^
Both players have his lacks in holding the ball to his foot and van Buyten bounce it a bit more than Jerôme who sits atm at 74.
In my OF vB has 71 in DA, would reflect him quite good I think. ;)
orange2

Postby orange2 » 2009 Oct 27, 06:44

I think his position should add a CF

When he in Cha Erleluoyi Club,he was a CF. He scored 36 goals in one season when he just 19. And he scored 5 goals in 15 matches this season. So I think his attack should be more than 66. And last season, when Klose and Toni were hurted, Klinsmann use Van Buyten as a CF.

What's more, he is a D-line controler now
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Oct 27, 07:13

I hope Kev will update Bordon soon and I think if he do it, van Buyten is in attack on par with him.

van Buyten got a great positioning at corners but he isn`t a real CF.

About dribbling, I´m cool with the 71 that Kev said.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 27, 07:54

orange2 wrote:I think his position should add a CF

When he in Cha Erleluoyi Club,he was a CF. He scored 36 goals in one season when he just 19. And he scored 5 goals in 15 matches this season. So I think his attack should be more than 66. And last season, when Klose and Toni were hurted, Klinsmann use Van Buyten as a CF.

A thousand times no! Van Buyten doesn't play the CF position regularly anymore, nor would you want the COM to play him there regularly. If we were to use that logi then both Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole would have the CF position.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Oct 27, 08:02

Like I said before, I`m with Tom, if you play with Bayern you can use van buytren as an offensive Libero.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2009 Oct 27, 15:30

In PES 2010 there's a special star called "extra-striker", of course he should get that, but this database works with the system of the serie before 2010 yet.
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Nov 08, 21:39

monKevski wrote:In PES 2010 there's a special star called "extra-striker", of course he should get that, but this database works with the system of the serie before 2010 yet.

No, we're accomodating it Kevski but it's just going to take a while ;)

I'm not fully sure what the definition is for the Extra Attacker card, I'm under the impression that it makes the central defender like a playmaker from the back or that it's a card that befits players who produce excellent long passes from the back that end up being lethal (like Pique or Heitinga). Have I got it entirely wrong? :?
Paddy

Postby Paddy » 2009 Nov 08, 21:48

I'm under the impression that Bayern will need two Extra-Attacker cards :D
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2009 Nov 08, 23:43

GoonerLover66 wrote:
monKevski wrote:In PES 2010 there's a special star called "extra-striker", of course he should get that, but this database works with the system of the serie before 2010 yet.

No, we're accomodating it Kevski but it's just going to take a while ;)

I'm not fully sure what the definition is for the Extra Attacker card, I'm under the impression that it makes the central defender like a playmaker from the back or that it's a card that befits players who produce excellent long passes from the back that end up being lethal (like Pique or Heitinga). Have I got it entirely wrong? :?

P18 – Extra Attacker (CB) (Offensive)
An offensive-minded center half who orchestrates the attack from the back.
I've tried Vermaelen with it and he regularly joins up with attacks, even deep into the opposition's half and sometimes a bit too much. When turned off the frequency of his attacks were far less so I'm pretty sure it wasn't just a high Aggression rating making him act that way.
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Dec 08, 07:33

When I look at this season and the last one, you should think about the Defensivevalue from van Buyten and Demicheles.
Demicheles is at 85, van Buyten on 84
That does not really fit the moment.
Van Buyten is sure that he wins most of his tackles, he has a really good positional play.

Demicheles partially running blindly around in front of the penalty area, he will lose many tackles, he reacted too slowly and is often positioned incorrectly.

I am of the opinion that we should replace the Defensivvalues of the two. Means, van Buyten on 85 and Demicheles on 84

As for the attack value, John Terry is to 68. 65 for van buyten is fair.

Demicheles is on 66 because he has DM. However, even then he will not play at all, and Van Gaal, and Maradona do not use it as well. We could consider Delete DM.

SPA: I do not see that Demicheles plays clean passes, have expressed a green value. When I see the Defenders at Bayern, plays Badstuber the best passes, van Buyen is not as accurate but a lot of speed, in its passing game.
Demicheles played an outstanding season in 2008, next to Lucio. But since then no more. He plays a lot of bad passes. I see him in accuracy better than van Buyten but under Badstuber. and in the speed under van Buyten.

with long passes, it is the same. Badstuber has the highest accuracy. Probably even the most speed or equal with van Buyten. Demicheles plays more accurate long balls than van Buyten, but Van Buyten has more speed.
Shubitidze

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Dec 09, 00:03

I disagree with this and reasoned it in the Demichelis thread...
Shubitidze

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Jan 18, 17:24

I've seen a training video where they practice passing with the weaker foot. Van Buyten really has problems to play a good pass with his left foot, the same I already thought before. http://www.eyep.tv/beitrag/1-bundesliga ... ck-13.html

Do you think a WFA/WFF of 4/4 is too harsh?
winkel

Postby winkel » 2010 Jan 18, 17:57

He use this leg very rarely. 4 is quite good, but about accurancy I don't have opinion.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Jan 18, 18:04

I would say 5/4, with 5 in WFA his passes won't be still good and as he puts the ball a lot more often to his right foot, a 4 in WFF would be fine.
Shubitidze

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Jan 18, 18:08

I already changed it to 4/4, but I was not 100% sure. But you should know already, that I am rather "careful" with high values in general for WFA... ;) Maybe we get some more opinions.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Jan 18, 18:13

To be honest, I don't see any differences between such those low ratings, as I already said even with one point higer in weak foot accuracy the passes of him aren't much more accurate than with 4. Only at 6 or 7 you clearly can see an effect of passes with the weaker foot.
Shubitidze

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Jan 18, 18:36

I think you really recognize it when it comes to shooting. With Robbens 3 in WFA it's nearly impossibile to score from more than 10 meters.

For Van Buyten you will hardly feel the difference because he hardly plays really difficult passes. If he does (or tries ;)) he will always prefer his right one.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Jan 18, 19:06

Last sentence you mentioned is WFF, but I mean WFA. ;)
You're right, I also said Van Buyten rather puts the ball to his right feet, but if he have to pass with left, the balls can be quite accurate, and 5 is a standard value for me.

Return to “Retired Players”